Thread: Way To Allah

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phe0n1x View Post
    your proof? I only see a statement and nothing to back it up. Prove god doesn't exist then. There really is no recent proof that he exists or not...just documents from thousands of years ago. I'm not debating whether God exists, I believe he exists somewhere, therefore he does. As long as one person believes in a God, he/she/it exists. You might not follow that faith, but the god does exist if someone believes. That might sound childish, but that's how religion is portrayed in my mind.

Since we are straying to personal philosophies, I am a non-denominational Christian but I most closely relate myself to Deism, more along the Constructive branch. I believe that a god, in my case God, exists but like a clock maker, created the world, universe, etc, and now that God has made it to what He wants it to be, has left it to run on it's own. Perhaps interfering every once in a while for a "tune up". I however, am not a true deist because I don't believe in everything they do. ("Rejection of all religions based on books that claim to contain the revealed word of God." -- not too keen on that one). I like reason and logic, perhaps that's why I most closely relate myself to them.
    You can't refute an argument by saying "well prove he doesn't exist". Prove that unicorns don't exist. Whoops you can't, THEY MUST EXIST!

But if i were to associate myself with a religion, it would be deism. The only possibility that has crossed my mind is that there is some sort of god, but he isn't all powerful, all seeing etc. He's just some guy somewhere that...I don't even know.

Christianity is 100% proven bullshit though. It's a known facts that the religion, while conquring other religions, stole parts of each religion to help the conversion process. Almost everything in christianity comes from another, much older religion.

Thanks
    im doing a topic at school about islam and christianty, and it says that religion provides a strong base for society. it teaches children
    to respect elders and how to behave in life.

religion isnt all about god, its mostly about what u can do to have a happy and peacfull life.

Thanks
    well, unicorns may exist, you don't know that :|

xD lol. aye, I probably shouldn't have used that but....atheists are asking religious people to prove why a god exists, shouldn't religious people ask them to do the opposite? But that's just how it seems to me. In the real world, I'm most often wrong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord000 View Post
    im doing a topic at school about islam and christianty, and it says that religion provides a strong base for society. it teaches children
    to respect elders and how to behave in life.

religion isnt all about god, its mostly about what u can do to have a happy and peacfull life.
    Thank you. Fucking thank you. This is what I've been saying forever. People just take it way too fucking far. Religion is only about instilling good morals into people. End of story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    who cares?

Thanks
    Let ppl their religions I dont belive in it but I think its good for them they have something they can believe in somethign which can help them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kav4ex View Post
    Let ppl their religions I dont belive in it but I think its good for them they have something they can believe in somethign which can help them
    Don't necro old threads, you are risking getting banned. And god doesn't exist.

Thanks
    Hello

Peace.......

i gotta say that jeehaad reply when i read them all they really touched me

So Jeehaad i wanna say to you that..
    Allah bless you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by GoIslam View Post
    Hello

Peace.......

i gotta say that jeehaad reply when i read them all they really touched me

So Jeehaad i wanna say to you that..
    Allah bless you

Don't bump.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213