Thread: Way To Allah

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Or you read funny? :P You said logic can disprove all religion - Yet logic itself is no different then a religion. It's simply more Dynamic. It's a personal view of justification. I didn't think we could really go deeper, i dont want to repeat myself a bunch of times please. This appears to be the point of agree to disagree.

And then i simply said there are people who's logic revolutionized the world, who were believers, so it's kindof conceited to act like our logic can disprove anything.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-17-2008 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    Or you read funny? :P You said logic can disprove all religion - Yet logic itself is no different then a religion. It's simply more Dynamic. It's a personal view of justification. I didn't think we could really go deeper, i dont want to repeat myself a bunch of times please. This appears to be the point of agree to disagree.

And then i simply said there are people who's logic revolutionized the world, who were believers, so it's kindof conceited to act like our logic can disprove anything.
    Stop being poestical. Religion is made up and CAN BE PROVEN WRONG WITH COMMON SENSE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Okay but that view is sitll conceited as proved by history , dictionary.com , and your response.

ps - > Common Sense only slightly differs from Logic heh...I won't waste my time spelling it out for you to actually understand.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-18-2008 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Okay but that view is sitll conceited as proved by history , dictionary.com , and your response.

ps - > Common Sense only slightly differs from Logic heh...I won't waste my time spelling it out for you to actually understand.
    Prove that the sun didn't evolve. Prove that it happened in a sec. Impossible. Cause it evolved. Science exists for a reason: to prove reliogon wrong. Face it. No god (skiping Elly lol).

Thanks
    Are you losing an argument?

Can't seem to prove anyone wrong?

No problem! Just go completely off topic and question the meaning of the words your opponents are using!

Here's a word for you to look up, smartass: pretentious

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Prove that the sun did evolve? Give me more scientists and theories that don't actually prove Religion then disprove It?

Agian please, why the conceited views? You have a PH.D in Science? I don't claim to be obviousally right but im sure i have just as many achivements as you.

Besides evolution is highly impractical at the start: "[Matter in space...]" stop there, where did this matter come from? This alone draws my oppinion to believe Athiests are impractical at least Agnostics have some social intellegence. Or at least so says 'my logic belief' youre entitled to your own.

But don't look at Logic like some magically super power people tap into or you're a believer yourself.

Thanks
    I'm going to use your strategies here.

What does conceited really mean? Dictionary.com defines it as:

con·ceit·ed /kənˈsitɪd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-see-tid] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –adjective
    1. having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc.

We aren't talking about anyone's abilities or appearance, so why keep using that word?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You really can't see how that word applies lol? What grade are you in dude...

Anywho, having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, Ability: Logical Thinking.

He obviousally finds his superior for some reason when many with a ph.d would disagree just as some might agree. It's just slightly embarassing of an arguement, i guess the logic here doesn't bother with FAQs?

Thanks
    JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE STUPID. What grade are YOU in? Get the fuck you closed minded hypocryte.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ace
    JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE STUPID. What grade are YOU in? Get the fuck you closed minded hypocryte.
    Cute grammar, lack of control and spelling. I'm a sophtmore in COLLEGE. I can actually apply word definitions. I'm the open minded one becuase i accept your guys oppinion YOU ARE CLOSED MINDED to say your belief is the only possible right one or is that not the meaning?

Believe what you want, ill accept it, and accept i believe what i want. But it may be too late to salvage any respect of mine with going aggro so obliviously. Not that im conceited enough to expect you to care...hehe.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-18-2008 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    God ppl are stupid!

Face it, GOD DOES NOT EXIST!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    God ppl are stupid!

Face it, GOD DOES NOT EXIST!
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    Prove that the sun didn't evolve. Prove that it happened in a sec. Impossible. Cause it evolved. Science exists for a reason: to prove reliogon wrong. Face it. No god (skiping Elly lol).
    Yeah okay. You have absolutely no idea what the hell you're talking about and are just trying to spam and increase your post count.

Nothing you have said on this page and on the other page have anything to do with the topic at hand.

You're babbling on about how God doesn't exist and don't have a shred of proof to back that statement up.

However, I'll be fair. I can't prove God does exist. No one can. Strictly because God is a mythed being who created this world and the universe, according to the Bible. "He" exists from faith and belief from Christians, Catholics, and the Jewish.

People seek out religion to find a scapegoat. Someone to blame it on for negative and positive events. That's how the world spins. It's strictly human nature to have these kinds of traits. You cannot change it at all and a simple opinion isn't going to revolutionize the world. This cycle has been going on for centuries, millenniums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Kay we reached the peak of our arguement obviousally. But, for the record, i definately took your comment as ' GYUS BELIVE WAT IM JUS SAY CUZ I DUN SUPPORT IT BUT KNWO THNGS RLY I NO NEED CREDENCIALS OR FAQS OMG HOW DID I SPELL CREDINCIALS RITE GOD MUST BE REEL"

I'll stop argueing now. I already did my part ;p and am not in conceited closed minded denial about it. I respect oppinion. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    You're babbling on about how God doesn't exist and don't have a shred of proof to back that statement up.
    This is all i was trying to say...but he just ignored the potential support and kept repeating himself without it, indeed. Which is what i got drawn into argueing sadly, dumb of me.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-18-2008 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks
    Oh, I'm sorry. Typo. Yep, you sure got me. I GOT TYPO GUYS IM STOOPID.

Anyway, way to completely fail at debating. Your biggest argument is "People with Ph.D's MUST think what I think, therefore, I'm right." You bump an old assed topic and when I, looking for a healthy debate, step in; you not only go completely off topic, but you disregard the debate completely in an attempt to destroy my credibility.

Also..

hmm.. im sure can find a plenty logical guy with a PH.D who thinks its logical to have faith. Einstein or DaVinci are momumental examples. (DaVinci had a Ph.D? since when?) Logic is uncredible and unreliable.

What defines Logic anyway? Summed up: 1. Scientifically supported theory or 2. Personal method of justification aka Oppinion. Dictionary.com I'd love to debate and prove the superior support of Spirituality through Science 1. But you're entitled to your own oppinion of 'logic' rather it's conclusively correct or not.

ps - > Realistic IQ is irrelevent to typical 'How much school did you care about' tests today. Thought i'd add that, too! Off-topic kindof.
    Cute grammar and spelling, dipshit.

Nowhere did I say that you should believe that God doesn't exist. I'm an atheist. So what? Show me where i said "YOUR BILEEFS ARE RONG MINE R RITE HURR HURR"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The topic was on the front page as most recent...but okay?

I was overdrammatic like you were , pardon me. And hey, at least i messed up more uncommon wording, not that i really care about spelling or grammar dude...

And NO i said people with Ph.D's and achivements argue on both sides like us but actually have credit so it's ridiculous to believe you have superior logic with not even close understanding to them. I don't.

Btw: Scroll up me and tom's posts you might have missed a sec ago.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-18-2008 at 04:13 PM.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast