Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by chezter65 View Post
    No problem mate.

In the primary unlocker the is a SMG prestige fix. The shotguns are also inside. But be aware the primary unlocker is detected. Dont no if the SMG is also detected.
    You can try it. Or make a picture from your memory by the remington like I did. And post it here.
    I will look in my memory what is different.
    Hmmm the Prestige Fixer now took it to Prestige 8 o.O

So here is a screenshot of the memory region i used to find with the list you guys posted, i hope everything is on it what you need as information:
    Last edited by therealmofu; 01-25-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by therealmofu View Post
    Hmmm the Prestige Fixer now took it to Prestige 8 o.O

So here is a screenshot of the memory region i used to find with the list you guys posted, i hope everything is on it what you need as information:
    You have to change 02E6E4A6 I marked it on your picture.

Change C6 --> 00
    Change 1E --> 0C
    Change 02 --> 7B
    Change 00 --> 80

I hope it helped so let me know

BTW you have to play a match to make it save

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chezter65 For This Useful Post:

therealmofu (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    You have to change 02E6E4A6 I marked it on your picture.

Change C6 --> 00
    Change 1E --> 0C
    Change 02 --> 7B
    Change 00 --> 80

I hope it helped so let me know

BTW you have to play a match to make it save
    Your great ! well it worked, but it's now weapon prestige 1 max and i'm able to prestige to prestige 2, but would be nice to have prestige 2 at max =)

Yeah i already figured out that i need to play with it to save those stats, thx mate =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Your great ! well it worked, but it's now weapon prestige 1 max and i'm able to prestige to prestige 2, but would be nice to have prestige 2 at max =)

Yeah i already figured out that i need to play with it to save those stats, thx mate =)
    If you now look again at the adress with CE you see the values have changed. Change the second and the third again to 0C and 7B

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chezter65 For This Useful Post:

therealmofu (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Hmmm... after i edited it again the weapon lost their complete prestige und level o.O

But i am able with your former code to get it back to prestige 1 max level, do i need to leave the game first and then start the process again with just editing the 2nd and 3rd position ?

Maybe i do i something wrog when i go to change offset, you there is a list where i can pick 1byte, 2bytes, 4bytes, 8bytes... etc. do i have to pick an specific one ?
    Last edited by therealmofu; 01-25-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hmmm... after i edited it again the weapon lost their complete prestige und level o.O

But i am able with your former code to get it back to prestige 1 max level, do i need to leave the game first and then start the process again with just editing the 2nd and 3rd position ?

Maybe i do i something wrog when i go to change offset, you there is a list where i can pick 1byte, 2bytes, 4bytes, 8bytes... etc. do i have to pick an specific one ?
    Hmm it worked for me. Maybe there was another value different. Never mind u just have to play 4 to 5 games to get it to prestige max.
    You dont have to change the offset. Just press memory view and then right mouse button on a values and press ''Goto adress'' and navigate to adress you want. This time it will be 02E6E4A6

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hmm it worked for me.
    Try to keep discussions and such via PM or VM. (To keep the thread clean)
    Feel free to post the "solution" to the "problem".

No, this is not an rules or so. It's just something that could help us keep the forum clean and easy to use for other members.
    (People get bored of reading problems and discussion on how to find the solution)

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    1st of all i wanna thank you for all your help ! Really appreciate that ! I wished i would be that good in those hex editing things

2nd... Please don't laugh at me *hahahahahaha* i was messing around with the code and in block 4 when i put 50 instead of 80 in there i was max level with no prestige so i raised the number till i reached 130 instead of 80 in block 4 and that gave my weapon prestige 2 at max level *muhahaha*

I really don't know if my last words make any sense to you, cause like i told you i'm a total noob in that and i didn't had no freakin clue what i was doin there, the experimental way is always the funniest :P :P :P
    Last edited by therealmofu; 01-26-2013 at 03:53 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to therealmofu For This Useful Post:

Jorndel (01-25-2013),ytoof (01-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    It's me again guys ^^

I hope this doesn't count as an double post, cause it's 20 hours later and noone would mention it if would edit my last post, if it's count as an double post, sorry guys!

Ok i now changed all my assault rifles to it's max prestige and level and could nearly fix all the kills and headshots as well as prestige by myself but the SMR is still making me problems it has it's max level but at weapon prestige 8 :/

Could anyone of you guys help me again with that when i post you the screenshot of the weapon here ?

Thanks in advance =)

Greets
    Dennis aka Mofu

Thanks
    I need help with my MSMC headshots, its 25605, and my AN-94 has like 10621.7448306e+009 kills ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's me again guys ^^

I hope this doesn't count as an double post, cause it's 20 hours later and noone would mention it if would edit my last post, if it's count as an double post, sorry guys!

Ok i now changed all my assault rifles to it's max prestige and level and could nearly fix all the kills and headshots as well as prestige by myself but the SMR is still making me problems it has it's max level but at weapon prestige 8 :/

Could anyone of you guys help me again with that when i post you the screenshot of the weapon here ?
    Here is how the fix it.

From left to right at code 02E6DCF6. 00 0C 7B 80 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    Picture:

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by domtianzhe View Post
    I need help with my MSMC headshots, its 25605, and my AN-94 has like 10621.7448306e+009 kills ._.
    Already tried this? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...n-trainer.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to chezter65 For This Useful Post:

therealmofu (01-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Here is how the fix it.

From left to right at code 02E6DCF6. 00 0C 7B 80 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    Picture:
    [COLOR="Silver"]
    You are my hero bro ! That worked for me, thanks a lot =) !

Greets from Germany
    Dennis

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Hey hey it's me again

I mentioned another thing what isn't explained in the start post of this thread ^^

I'm talking about the crossbow that i'm editing right now. I could manage to edit the kills, shots, death's etc, BUT those were only for the barracks/weapon details, but the kills i edited were not visible in the class editor / camos. Cause in the 1st post is only the camo headshots explained, but for the crossbow you don't need headshots, you need kills... Sorry my english isn't the best so i will add some screenshots for a better understanding.

Barracks / Weapon details: As you can see i have 335 Kills with 32 Headshots over here

Class editor / camos: As you can see i have only 111 Kills here

Screenshot of the crossbow in CE:

So my goal is to have the same kills as in the Barracks view and get the camos for the crossbow, could you guys provide me a solution for my problem ?

Thanks in advance

Greets
    Dennis

EDIT:
    I tried Jorndel's Weapon Trainer for the crossbow, but that didn't worked for me, it just added the gold camo but the other comers were still like on my screenshot, it's maybe i messed up the code with my editing or it doesn't work for crossbow atm ?! Don't know :/
    Last edited by therealmofu; 01-27-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey hey it's me again

I mentioned another thing what isn't explained in the start post of this thread ^^

I'm talking about the crossbow that i'm editing right now. I could manage to edit the kills, shots, death's etc, BUT those were only for the barracks/weapon details, but the kills i edited were not visible in the class editor / camos. Cause in the 1st post is only the camo headshots explained, but for the crossbow you don't need headshots, you need kills... Sorry my english isn't the best so i will add some screenshots for a better understanding.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...-v1-2-exe.html it doesnt change your kills but you have all camos and weapon prestige 2

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chezter65 For This Useful Post:

therealmofu (01-27-2013)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast