Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Anyone ever played/play the semi roguelike in depth RPG "Elona"?

So I used to play this, plan to start again today because this was the most fun I had playing any turn based game, especially with this old Final Fantasy view.. Hell, it's the only game with that I enjoy at all for that matter.

Elona is basically a roguelike, but if I recall correctly, you lose stats instead of permadeath. Theres a bunch of things to do (and I mean A LOT) from making your own house, setting up a shop, crafting, farming, to going in dungeons and fighting gods later on in the game. This game is pretty hard to learn by yourself so I recommend watching a lets play if any of you do decide to try it. Heres the only somewhat worthy picture I have. It's me calling a god that I worship to basically destroy a city. (I didn't know what I was doing at the time)

The wiki: Elona Wiki - Elona, classes, skills, and more
    And Elona+ download (basically upgraded Elona, since it is sadly no longer being worked on): https://wikiwiki.jp/elonaplus/

That link comes from the Japanese wiki, however you can select English or Japanese while playing

One cool thing that was coming, was somewhat multiplayer, players could own cities and different things. However that never made it in. You can still chat with people, and it shows death messages which can be fun sometimes.

Overall this was one of my favorite RPGs purely for the many, many things I could do in it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    elonav06.png