Bored
    Never mind i just read the comments above and now i'm not getting it

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by haloman128 View Post
    true !! can i change it back? cause with this keylogg it suks!
    and i trusted him
    Key log? are you fucking serious? I can create every account with almost every item and every level i want so WHY THE FK SHOULD I ADD A KEYLOGGER TO A WORKING HACK AND UPLOAD IT SO A MINION CAN COMPLETELY CHECK THE FILE? Nothing with any keylog gets approved in this forum!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by forsakenhawk View Post
    Its not an error at all delete this and run a anti virus i did some digging after it fked up twice it has a keylogger embeded in it i would say its something he updated after he uploaded it and got a yes for it
    What the fk are you wondering about when an antivirus detects a GAME HACK TOOL?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by YOURMOM7777 View Post
    Never mind i just read the comments above and now i'm not getting it
    I don't think im gonna upload any new version when people are saying shit about a hack i worked like 10hours on. It's rediculous just bcause your guys stupid norton detect a hack tool as keylogger but what sucks most is that YOU BELIEVE IT.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by latinoguy13 View Post
    ccman is scammer!! that fhaggot putted a keylgger on this sht , he got now my acc he changed averything!!! ban him!! im not fkn joking, this hack got a keyloger on it

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

WATCH OUT PPL DONT DONWLOAD THIS SHIT
    If you have any single fking proof for this then show me and i give u my MPGH login data and im never going to come back to this forum ever again. And i swear if the next thing u show me is a NORTON antivirus scan SS...

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

This community is just a shame. One idiot is saying i added a keylogger and like 10 other guys trust him blind.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by latinoguy13 View Post
    PC: Windows
    Browser: Chrome
    IP-adres: 188.101.248.121
    location: Nottuln, NW, DE this is his location and Ip adresss , some 1 pls fk him up
    Sry but what kinda IP should this be? I've never had any IP starting with 188 and my IP is not static.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Key log? are you fucking serious? I can create every account with almost every item and every level i want so WHY THE FK SHOULD I ADD A KEYLOGGER TO A WORKING HACK AND UPLOAD IT SO A MINION CAN COMPLETELY CHECK THE FILE? Nothing with any keylog gets approved in this forum!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

What the fk are you wondering about when an antivirus detects a GAME HACK TOOL?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I don't think im gonna upload any new version when people are saying shit about a hack i worked like 10hours on. It's rediculous just bcause your guys stupid norton detect a hack tool as keylogger but what sucks most is that YOU BELIEVE IT.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

If you have any single fking proof for this then show me and i give u my MPGH login data and im never going to come back to this forum ever again. And i swear if the next thing u show me is a NORTON antivirus scan SS...

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

This community is just a shame. One idiot is saying i added a keylogger and like 10 other guys trust him blind.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Sry but what kinda IP should this be? I've never had any IP starting with 188 and my IP is not static.

[SIZE=2 @ccman32 I'm saying sorry, for all these stupid morons, who can't use damn hacks.. And raging like a stupids. Im sorry mate really for these fgts.

-Guys. Its not keylog, just antivirus detects it bcouse its maybe (MAYBE) infected, but its not, other vise its not gonna be approved. Can u just be happy to have what @ccman32 gives u ? HUH ? If u dont like it, dont dowload and dont use it damn g0d...
    [/SIZE]

Btw @ccman32 waiting more your uploads, hacks and other what u can give us.
    Last edited by gamersnata; 01-16-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    error after playing a few minutes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.jpg  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to agusdw For This Useful Post:

2Sxe3nSAjp (01-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by agusdw View Post
    error after playing a few minutes

Sorry, but how much stupid u are ? This hack works just in CO-OP missions, i think. Just don't hack in PUB and it never gonna give you errors

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
    Sorry, but how much stupid u are ? This hack works just in CO-OP missions, i think. Just don't hack in PUB and it never gonna give you errors
    actually you are totally wrong, using hack in co-op have higher risk to dc, due to many bot and lag, usually when you dc in pvp its because example : at the end of a round you full spray and the next round restart which is a small lag, if you shot with super weapon as example while this small lag you dc, but there aren't much bug like this in pvp they are mostly in co-op

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Well I will try it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    [Detected]pls fix wen du zeit hast ich danke dir schon mal
    ps las die andern reden die wissen war scheinlich nicht was das für eine arbeit ist sowas zu progen, in dem sine weiter

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

[Detected]pls fix wen du zeit hast ich danke dir schon mal
    ps: las die andern reden die wissen war scheinlich nicht was das für eine arbeit ist sowas zu progen, in dem sine weiter so

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    error still occurs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.jpg  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    actually you are totally wrong, using hack in co-op have higher risk to dc, due to many bot and lag, usually when you dc in pvp its because example : at the end of a round you full spray and the next round restart which is a small lag, if you shot with super weapon as example while this small lag you dc, but there aren't much bug like this in pvp they are mostly in co-op
    Okey, than why hi was trying to make hack with net activity ? He was saying something about PVP channel and hackers. If i could find that i can qoute.

Thanks
    can you release this hack for 32bit system?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
    [SIZE=2 @ccman32 I'm saying sorry, for all these stupid morons, who can't use damn hacks.. And raging like a stupids. Im sorry mate really for these fgts.

-Guys. Its not keylog, just antivirus detects it bcouse its maybe (MAYBE) infected, but its not, other vise its not gonna be approved. Can u just be happy to have what @ccman32 gives u ? HUH ? If u dont like it, dont dowload and dont use it damn g0d...
    [/SIZE]

Btw @ccman32 waiting more your uploads, hacks and other what u can give us.
    No need for that much words, simply FALSE positives.

anyway, this hack works fine, I use it for AI missions. Thanks ccman
    Last edited by snowball36; 01-16-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

[/COLOR]
    I don't think im gonna upload any new version when people are saying shit about a hack i worked like 10hours on. It's rediculous just bcause your guys stupid norton detect a hack tool as keylogger but what sucks most is that YOU BELIEVE IT.[COLOR="Silver"]

Good you are killing AvA with those hacks. These types of hacks should only be done in Co-op, which is why im actually trying to download it (and yes the update version did have a trojan which my spyware removed).

And the update version installs correctly, however it does not run when promot.
    Last edited by Mustbeahacker; 01-16-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You nubs blame shit the man trying to make a free and good hack to help all nubs of you and you say he is hacker ? fk it you are all dont deserve any time from any coder nubs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    you dont want to it has a virus plz dont download

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast