Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i had this error after 5ms hacking. Is this the result when i use too much superweapon hack?
    Nobody can give you freedom
    Nobody can give you equality or justice
    If you are a man you take it

Thanks
    I get the xigncode error all the time. I open the hack with admin and only in Lobby!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    listen you fk face, i know you hacked my acc, my acc got almost every single AP capshop guns .you even hacked my email,facebook, i hade to change the pass for like 3 times cause you keep changin it to a konsykonsy1@myal.com adress, i know it was you cause all my information was changed to a certain german kid from 1992. i wil get you back motherfkr,watch your pc get fk'd up.GG, and to tall the ppl, watch out what you download these days. i'v learnd my lesson, goodbye trash community.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Key log? are you fucking serious? I can create every account with almost every item and every level i want so WHY THE FK SHOULD I ADD A KEYLOGGER TO A WORKING HACK AND UPLOAD IT SO A MINION CAN COMPLETELY CHECK THE FILE? Nothing with any keylog gets approved in this forum!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

What the fk are you wondering about when an antivirus detects a GAME HACK TOOL?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I don't think im gonna upload any new version when people are saying shit about a hack i worked like 10hours on. It's rediculous just bcause your guys stupid norton detect a hack tool as keylogger but what sucks most is that YOU BELIEVE IT.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

If you have any single fking proof for this then show me and i give u my MPGH login data and im never going to come back to this forum ever again. And i swear if the next thing u show me is a NORTON antivirus scan SS...

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

This community is just a shame. One idiot is saying i added a keylogger and like 10 other guys trust him blind.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Sry but what kinda IP should this be? I've never had any IP starting with 188 and my IP is not static.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Works great, thanks.

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by latinoguy13 View Post
    listen you fk face, i know you hacked my acc, my acc got almost every single AP capshop guns .you even hacked my email,facebook, i hade to change the pass for like 3 times cause you keep changin it to a konsykonsy1@myal.com adress, i know it was you cause all my information was changed to a certain german kid from 1992. i wil get you back motherfkr,watch your pc get fk'd up.GG, and to tall the ppl, watch out what you download these days. i'v learnd my lesson, goodbye trash community.
    Now listen to this you fk face. I do not know any e-mail provider called myal.com, im born 1996 and i do not have any facebook account because facebook is a data hungry piece of shit. I own multiple general AVA accounts with millions of euros and almost every item you can get in the game and it makes no sense for me to hack other peoples accounts. This hack gets sometimes detected as keylogger because the GetAsyncKeyState function i use to register if the user pressed one of the hack function hotkeys is also used in a lot of keyloggers because its simple and easy to use to register key presses. And now shut the fk up and find out who really hacked your account!
    Last edited by ccman32; 01-17-2013 at 09:10 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

@ndr4 (01-17-2013),aaiight (01-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    so get the fk out here you nub and do not bother why you download hacks if you have ap items ,, i think you try to give bad reputation to a man trying to make somthing good also there is no email provider with myal.com you lier go fk ur self i know what you are trying to do u try to disappoint him ? lol he dont cuz what he knows make you come here and download if you really got hacked so maybe you download other free shitty hack from another forum while u searching for free working hack you shit ,, i used the hack and i didnt got hacked also i know what is the deffrient between keylogger and suspected warning and for me its totally clean and powerful tool so if you dont like it get the fk out this forum or try to learn c++ and create your own ! noob

Thanks
    Guys, there's a big question I would like to ask from you: what sense does skill hack have?
    I registered to MPGH when I heard about gun adder, and I found it cool to own a dual barb, the holy macarel and other stuff, but I simply can't understand why do people use these programs. Why does it feel good to "own" the other player with not your ability, but with an artifical one? Why do you "play" this game, if your main intention is not to obtain respect by the others?
    Do you guys know that feeling when the others say "he's hardtry", when your whole team is thankful because the end of the game depended on you because it was 6-6 and you were 1v1 with an other guy and you won? When you win when it's 4 versus you and you gave a spectacular show to the others with that? If you don't, then I really recommend to you to give up hacking and try to do these because these will entertain you 1000000 times more than hacks do.
    If you can't then at least don't ruin other's game please.
    So reply to me pls, I'm really curious.

Thanks
    me saids that i need frame work 32

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

anyway i saw u ccman on ava ur gm wow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    said error cannot fin room id what i can as do it ?¿?¿

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    is this fking kid serious dont fk around u damn fked up noob if you did not expect some sht like that 2 fking happen then just find a corner in you little cave home and go fk the wild monkeys out side cause these fking pussy assed claims are BS i dont wanna see you around here again kid

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

oo yah and cc man i got a prob with the hack bro it messing up WORD
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Now listen to this you fk face. I do not know any e-mail provider called myal.com, im born 1996 and i do not have any facebook account because facebook is a data hungry piece of shit. I own multiple general AVA accounts with millions of euros and almost every item you can get in the game and it makes no sense for me to hack other peoples accounts. This hack gets sometimes detected as keylogger because the GetAsyncKeyState function i use to register if the user pressed one of the hack function hotkeys is also used in a lot of keyloggers because its simple and easy to use to register key presses. And now shut the fk up and find out who really hacked your account!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    It says: Cannot find current room ID help me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    can u please scan it again on AVAST because the thing pop up it said malware.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iB_azn View Post
    can u please scan it again on AVAST because the thing pop up it said malware.
    its not virus !!!!!!!!!!! its just has function to check user press activity and thats for making sure the hack is working well , stop fking blame and you need to know its game hack and some codes inside maybe detected but its not harmful or steal any data nubs

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialEQ View Post
    It says: Cannot find current room ID help me?
    thats because he disable the hack for a while for updating but i think no one deserve any update or any time from this guy he work hard and at last you ppl say he is hacking and by the way he dont need to get into your all ava accounts cuz he have what he want ..................
    Last edited by drama22; 01-17-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I'm Back Yet Again, to Reply.

Listen people, If He knows How to code And name Changer, Rank Changer, No spread, spread, super weapons, don't you think, Maybe , Just MAYBE.. He know's What The fuck he's doing? If you think It has a virus, Make your own. Simple, Don't ask for no more fucking scans, Because THE FILE HAS BEEN APPROVED.

But Because YOU, don't Approve it you want to talk shit.

That's Fine.
    You Keep playing Legit, And i'll Keep making all you noobs Cry About PMG HACKS!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    CC Just saying even after the update most of us getting long error msg with many fucking codes like the screen shot above so GL with trying to fix it

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast