Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Doesn't mean shit, if he wants real proof he can go dig through newspaper archives in the area... or see if they have a news letter or something. Search engines aren't the best sources for school related material and that doesn't prove anything...

Now... that picture thing is freaky

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Yes, America created U-30s to sink British ships. The American public became afraid and joined the war after a British ship was sunk. The economy was also regulated because of the sinking of a British ship not the great depression.
    America also entered the war because of the sinking of a British boat in 1939.
    Shut the fuck up.
    What he said wasn't false. America is known to play games, play both sides and even cause tragedies to propel a movement forward.

Now... the sinking of the uboats... who knows if that is true or not.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Government has done some shady shit, but I honestly do believe that nobody including our government would be willing to do this.

IF ANYTHING, they would have never gone after a school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I also watched the other 30 min video about this shit. I believe that the killing of those children was a fake.

If anyone can find a video where they're pulling kids out of the school dead or alive and more than 20 kids please show me!!! There was over 500 kids in the school but in all the videos I seen, they only had 20-30 walking out of the school. I seen 2--3 ambulances.

The doctor or medical examiner said those children were killed with the "larger weapon" but the cops didn't retrieve the weapon until after the incident AND they retrieved it from his car. In the trunk of his car. How did it get there?

Also some of the girls that were supposedly dead. Were shown in an interview the next day. "dads little angel just died" The next day in the interview he's smiling and having a good ol time....

One more thing. In london they were practicing a bomb situation hist thing or whatever. The very next day a serious bomb threat occurred. 9/10 practicing terrorist attacks next day 9/11, plains crashed into the twin towers. This sandy hook shit , practicing the same shit about this very same situation and what do you know? Next day it happens.

I believe that the only reason the gov did this is to get the guns taken off the streets or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Government has done some shady shit, but I honestly do believe that nobody including our government would be willing to do this.

IF ANYTHING, they would have never gone after a school.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. If the governments goal was to push anti-gun legislation they would stop at nothing to achieve it.
    Nothing strikes a nerve harder than innocent children being killed in America. Like I said, if there is a conspiracy surrounding this shooting
    it certainly wouldn't be a hoax shooting involving paid actors. That is too easy to trace.
    Now researching mind control technology and it's capability is a whole other bag of worms.
    Contrary to what most people think, it's very possible. Though the technology we have today is leaps ahead of the old,
    testing on monkeys was done years ago via electric stimulation of the brain.
    Shortly after human subjects came, the ones known to the public usually being patients residing at mental health facilities.
    Though I'm sure more controlled experiments on perfectly sane individuals has also taken place in not so public facilities.

There is already technology out there capable of receiving information from our brains available to the general public.
    Thought-Control Headset Reads Your Mind | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

If mankind is capable of creating devices which can receive signals from our brains,
    do you really think that the creation and use of devices which can SEND information to our brains is a feat mankind is incapable of achieving?
    I'm going to go with no. The technology is there, and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the government has used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post
    I also watched the other 30 min video about this shit. I believe that the killing of those children was a fake.

If anyone can find a video where they're pulling kids out of the school dead or alive and more than 20 kids please show me!!! There was over 500 kids in the school but in all the videos I seen, they only had 20-30 walking out of the school. I seen 2--3 ambulances.

The doctor or medical examiner said those children were killed with the "larger weapon" but the cops didn't retrieve the weapon until after the incident AND they retrieved it from his car. In the trunk of his car. How did it get there?

Also some of the girls that were supposedly dead. Were shown in an interview the next day. "dads little angel just died" The next day in the interview he's smiling and having a good ol time....

One more thing. In london they were practicing a bomb situation hist thing or whatever. The very next day a serious bomb threat occurred. 9/10 practicing terrorist attacks next day 9/11, plains crashed into the twin towers. This sandy hook shit , practicing the same shit about this very same situation and what do you know? Next day it happens.

I believe that the only reason the gov did this is to get the guns taken off the streets or whatever.

Look. Kids died. That is a fact, so because you don't see a complete panic mess of children running from the building, I guess it didn't happen. Also, you're using news from the first reports which is usually inaccurate.
    Kids that died are in interviews the next day? No..just no. As far as the Parker kid goes, the one standing with Obama is her little sister. This whole hoax shooting theory spreading around on facebook and Youtube is imbecilic.
    The government maybe be full of corrupt, twisted pieces of shit but they aren't stupid.
    If you want to keep thinking it's a conspiracy, the hoax shooting theory is weak and does not hold up whatsoever.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 01-17-2013 at 11:07 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345