Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Good old Paro, There are many out there, who aren't teaching Islam for the stake of teaching the religion. They are teaching it for their own gain, they sugarcode it with things such as you're supposed to kill non-muslims, etc. These people are geniuses at what they do, and they give false information to the people that they are teaching in order to brainwash them into doing something such as suicide bombing etc. You have no right to say they profess Islam, unless, you first of all have a good general knowledge of REAL Islam, and you also know exactly what they are teaching. I'll tell you something right now, what they are teaching is NOT Islam.
    I never claimed these people were "true muslims", I stated that they profess Islam, whether it be a warped and misguided version of it or not. Whether you like it or not the extremist's are seen as representatives of Islam by some people, I think you should spend a little less time trying to justify Islam every time a sand-****** does "Allah Akbar!" *boom* and more time getting control of the radicals. When you defend Islam you help the muslim people, when you control the radicals you help all people.

Logical fallacy btw... No true Scotsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Disrespectful of Allah, we don't care if you disrespect us, or if you don't like us, or even if you want to kill us. Go ahead, cause quite frankly if you don't like us then why the fuck would we like you, but I know for a fact that I Haven't EVER disrespected anybody else's beliefs, being christian, jewish, hindus, buddhists, athiest etc etc. So DONT disrespect my beliefs. Anyways it shows how narrow minded you are if you're going to judge a group of people on certain peoples actions. In Islam i was taught to judge a person by his own personality, and actions, but I guess Islam is wrong.
    I have no intention of disrespecting belief systems, but expect no respect from me. If I see that muslims cause harm in the name of Islam I will call it out, don't expect me to remain silent just because it offends your belief.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 08-12-2009 at 04:32 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I have no intention of disrespecting belief systems, but expect no respect from me. If I see that muslims cause harm in the name of Islam I will call it out, don't expect me to remain silent just because it offends your belief.
    now that i see it that way, you just have the balls to do so(not bad way, just hows you aren't afraid).
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    Where u live then Redneck Whore?

Us muslims will kik ur ass
    this lill white boy thinks hes tough dont he

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombdeath View Post
    WHITE POWER
    HEIL HITLER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat911 View Post
    HEIL HITLER
    Way to add to the conversation.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I never claimed these people were "true muslims", I stated that they profess Islam, whether it be a warped and misguided version of it or not. Whether you like it or not the extremist's are seen as representatives of Islam by some people, I think you should spend a little less time trying to justify Islam every time a sand-****** does "Allah Akbar!" *boom* and more time getting control of the radicals. When you defend Islam you help the muslim people, when you control the radicals you help all people.

Logical fallacy btw... No true Scotsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are mistaken. "I stated that they profess Islam, whether it be a warped and misguided version of it or not." As soon as something is changed, or warped and misguided as you said, especially as something as straight forward as Islam, it no longer becomes Islam.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat911 View Post
    HEIL HITLER
    Good job spicing this thread up...
    Sadly we aren't supposed to post shit like that anymore.

Thanks
    HBK, there are many terrorists who profess Islam, to say other wise would be fucking silly, did I finally use the right diction for you to comprehend what I'm trying to say?

Disrespectful of who? The fucking Muslims? Fuck the Muslims opinions. Give me one good reason I should respect those towel-heads? Fucking sand-******s.

During the last two decades in particular, the concept of "Islamic terror" has been often discussed. In the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks on targets in New York and Washington which caused the death of thousands of innocent civilians, this concept has once again returned to the top of the international agenda.

We strongly condemn the cruel terrorist acts which targeted the innocent people of the United States.
    Even though the hijackers have Muslim identities, the terror they perpetrated cannot be labelled "Islamic terror", just as it would not be called "Jewish terror" if the perpetrators were Jews or "Christian terror" if they were Christians.

That is because, as we will examine in the following pages, murdering innocent people in the name of religion is unacceptable. We need to keep in mind that, among those who were killed in Washington or New York, there were people who loved Jesus (Christians), Prophet Moses (Jews) and Muslims. According to Islam, murdering innocent people is a great sin that, unless forgiven by God, brings torment in Hell.

Thus, a religious person who has fear of God can never commit such an act.

In fact, the aggressors can commit such violence only with the intention of attacking religion itself. It may well be that they carried out this violence to present religion as evil in the eyes of people, to divorce people from religion and to generate hatred and reaction against pious people. Consequently, every attack having a "religious" facade on American citizens or other innocent people is actually an attack made against religion.

All the three Theistic religions command love, mercy and peace. Terror, on the other hand, is the opposite of religion; it is cruel, merciless and it demands bloodshed and misery. This being the case, while looking for the perpetrators of a terrorist act, its origins should be sought in disbelief rather than in religion. People with a fascist, communist, racist or materialist outlook on life should be suspected as potential perpetrators. The name or the identity of the triggerman is not important. If he can kill innocent people without blinking an eye, whatever his label is, then he is a disbeliever, not a believer. He is a murderer with no fear of God, whose main ambition is to shed blood and to give harm.

For this reason, "Islamic terror" is quite a erroneous concept which contradicts Islam's message. That is because, the religion of Islam can by no means concur with terror. On the contrary, Muslims are responsible for preventing terrorist acts and bringing peace and justice to the world.
    Last edited by H3x0r; 08-15-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks
    I will kill muslim god XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bobs__bees View Post
    I will kill muslim god XD
    id love to see you try...

well? im waiting....
    [IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb368/adnyana179a/HalaMadrid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well all I have to say is you guys blame Muslims for killing of thousands of people, blatantly forgetting the fact that you *** kill so many people to save 3 cents on every gallon of gas.
    I'm not siding with anyone, but what about the K.K.K then? You people are so narrow-minded you can't see what's right in front of your face.

Pearl harbor (a MILITARY institution) was attacked and you went and dropped 2 ATOMIC BOMBS on INNOCENTS...the effects of which are still being felt today...
    I don't care what you have to say against it.. ATTROCIOUS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Do not rush to judge Islam. For you someday will be a Muslim

as a lot of people converted to ISLAM

They discovered the sweetness of faith in their hearts
    I wish you the instance

Why you accuse us of stupidity,WE did not accuse you anything??

We respect all religions...

and I respect you as well ,

"You have your religion and we have our religion"

Islam a religion of forgiveness ,The Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice

and I Gently repel your accusation ;as teachings of ISLAM says...

WE did not do anything bad to you .....you know what we say in this case

WE say ^^God forgive you^^
    peace be upon you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Because all Muslims are terrorists. They don't admit it so they won't blow their cover.
    what makes muslim thinks that u are not a terrorist ? U can be from the JI Leader...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan View Post
    what makes muslim thinks that u are not a terrorist ? U can be from the JI Leader...
    I am the JI leader. And I won't you guys to stop killing people and do something good for society.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789