I'm having a small issue on life servers I would like to get fixed.

So basically I normally use wuat menu. Ive tried other menus but i still get the same problems.

Anyway when I'm on the cop side of things(Blufor) My sirens do not come on. I am able to turn it on for 1 second then it shuts off unable to turn on again which I don't like at all. I was told that it might be the menus it self screwing up the TLR keys. Idk but I was told this code might help;

Hey there, I'm having an issue with this code here.

Code:
pathtoscrdir = "R:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\hav0k\Scripts\";
exstr = 'player execVM "R:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\hav0k\Scripts"';
helpmenu =
[
    ["",true],
        ["Add Money", [2],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"AddMoney.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Remove Money", [3],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"RemoveMoney.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],    
        ["Add Weapon", [4],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"AddWeapon.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],        
        ["Crate", [5],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"WeaponBox.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Ammo", [6],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"Ammo.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Recoil", [7],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"Norecoil.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Player", [8],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"!sp.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["Vehicle", [9],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"!vp.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [10],  "", -5, [["expression", "i = 0;for ""i"" from 0 to 50 do {player removeAction i};"]], "1", "1"],  //my script
    ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
    ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
I'm not to sure how to start the code.

Only reason Im using this is because wuat seems to be affecting the sirens on the cop side of things of life servers.

Anyone able to help?