Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by riceking View Post
    Well this is my tutorial on beating FireTeam please don't flame =) Its pretty easy to beat FireTeam I've beaten it countless times on EXTREME its more fun then normal and gives way more exp.

Pre-Tips, things to get you winning~

1) Don't go into the giant servers with tons of people (Alpha/Bravo) go into rooms with the rank requirements that you can get into, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE ELITE ROOM SINCE THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT TRAINEES WANTING TO FIND OUT HOW HARD FIRETEAM IS (Requirement:1.5+ KD)
    2) Get a quick Team with no less then 7, the chances of winning with 5-6 is pretty low even on normal.

MAPPING

The Fireteam Mode Sand Hog Map is divided into 4 sectors:
    • Sector 1 - Insertion route
    • Sector 2 - The Temple
    • Sector 3 - The Road
    • Sector 4 - The Town

- • Sector 1 - Insertion route

- • Sector 2 - The Temple

- • Sector 3 - The Road

- • Sector 4 - The Town

Weapon/Gear Tips

AssaultRifles - Get a good long rangeing gun, these try to conserve ammo and do headshots, we need STRONG GUNS that got what it takes to take down people. -Recomended In The Road; The Town
    G36E -HIGH
    G36KE -HIGH
    AK-47 -HIGH
    AK-103 -HIGH
    Others - Medium
    MachineGuns - Perfect weapons with lots of ammo and power -Recomended In The Temple; The Town
    M60 -Medium
    MK.48 -Medium
    MINIMI -Medium

Grenades - Good Support Weapon -Recommended In The Town; The Temple
    M67 (Default)
    M69HE (Super+ Blast)
    (Note: Gasses aren't allowed in the game, how do I know, I got a great idea to spawn kill them and bought the G7A(PurpleGas) for 30 days, and Nexon said only grenades with explosions can be allowed >.>)

Shotguns - Good when you run outa ammo for Assault Rifles -Recomended In ALL
    M590 Military/CQB -HIGH
    Others -Medium

Pistols - Good when you run outa ammo for Assault Rifles -Recomended In ALL
    Desert Eagle- HIGH
    Anaconda- HIGH
    Others- Medium

-

-

-
    In Game Tips

Here its fairly easy, use any weapons except pistols, don't die. Nade them since after this short mission you will get your nade back for the next mission so use all ammo possible, don't rush too fast.

• Sector 2 - The Temple
    Here its mediocre depending on difficulty level, use your SHOTGUN or MACHINEGUN! Walk under the Terrorists and shotgun them, some of the bullets will go through barriers protecting them.Pick up all ammo packs and save your Ass ult Rifle for the last bang(last attempt to save hostage)

• Sector 3 - The Road
    Here its easy, just plain easy, do tank rush. When the wall explodes there will be 2 containers blocking the tank from blowing you up, hide behind them and shoot the people in the buss across the map with your G36 or AK. Its really hard to explain tank rush but its basically RUN in the area where the tank shoots all the way until you reach the tank. Ask some teammates to show, you gotta be quick or you'll die. Use Assault Rifles mainly this map.

• Sector 4 - The Town
    By the time you reach this towards the end there should be very little remaining like no more then 3-4. Use all you got, PICK ALL AMMO/LIFE, watch the roof tops, save your nade for last wave of terrorists. Basically stay alive and kill as much as possible. In this map you have 3 possible destination, A B or C; C is my favorite, B is suicide, and A is weird o.o GET TO THE LETTER AND DON'T WANDER OFF, FINISH ASAP.

By The Way "Chams" for this game mode can be activated my pressing M, USE IT TO STAY ALIVE!

Did you like this tutorial? Click Here Thank Me Please

Regards
    -Rice~
    i beaten the game on expert with these items (INCLUDED IN LIST)
    M67 (Default)
    G36E -HIGH
    Desert Eagle- HIGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    oh btw you also want to have a sniper rifel i would recomend the L96A1 Ghille its more powerful then the regular L96A1 with even a Slinscor its pretty good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Well this is my tutorial on beating FireTeam please don't flame =) Its pretty easy to beat FireTeam I've beaten it countless times on EXTREME its more fun then normal and gives way more exp.

1) Don't go into the giant servers with tons of people (Alpha/Bravo) go into rooms with the rank requirements that you can get into, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE ELITE ROOM SINCE THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT TRAINEES WANTING TO FIND OUT HOW HARD FIRETEAM IS (Requirement:1.5+ KD)
    2) Get a quick Team with no less then 7, the chances of winning with 5-6 is pretty low even on normal.

MAPPING

• Sector 2 - The Temple
    • Sector 3 - The Road
    • Sector 4 - The Town

- • Sector 3 - The Road

- • Sector 4 - The Town

Weapon/Gear Tips

AssaultRifles - Get a good long rangeing gun, these try to conserve ammo and do headshots, we need STRONG GUNS that got what it takes to take down people. -Recomended In The Road; The Town
    G36E -HIGH
    G36KE -HIGH
    AK-47 -HIGH
    AK-103 -HIGH
    Others - Medium
    MachineGuns - Perfect weapons with lots of ammo and power -Recomended In The Temple; The Town
    M60 -Medium
    MK.48 -Medium
    MINIMI -Medium

M67 (Default)
    M69HE (Super+ Blast)
    (Note: Gasses aren't allowed in the game, how do I know, I got a great idea to spawn kill them and bought the G7A(PurpleGas) for 30 days, and Nexon said only grenades with explosions can be allowed >.>)

M590 Military/CQB -HIGH
    Others -Medium

Desert Eagle- HIGH
    Anaconda- HIGH
    Others- Medium

-

-

-
    In Game Tips

Here its fairly easy, use any weapons except pistols, don't die. Nade them since after this short mission you will get your nade back for the next mission so use all ammo possible, don't rush too fast.

• Sector 2 - The Temple
    Here its mediocre depending on difficulty level, use your SHOTGUN or MACHINEGUN! Walk under the Terrorists and shotgun them, some of the bullets will go through barriers protecting them.Pick up all ammo packs and save your Ass ult Rifle for the last bang(last attempt to save hostage)

• Sector 3 - The Road
    Here its easy, just plain easy, do tank rush. When the wall explodes there will be 2 containers blocking the tank from blowing you up, hide behind them and shoot the people in the buss across the map with your G36 or AK. Its really hard to explain tank rush but its basically RUN in the area where the tank shoots all the way until you reach the tank. Ask some teammates to show, you gotta be quick or you'll die. Use Assault Rifles mainly this map.

• Sector 4 - The Town
    By the time you reach this towards the end there should be very little remaining like no more then 3-4. Use all you got, PICK ALL AMMO/LIFE, watch the roof tops, save your nade for last wave of terrorists. Basically stay alive and kill as much as possible. In this map you have 3 possible destination, A B or C; C is my favorite, B is suicide, and A is weird o.o GET TO THE LETTER AND DON'T WANDER OFF, FINISH ASAP.

By The Way "Chams" for this game mode can be activated my pressing M, USE IT TO STAY ALIVE!

Regards
    -Rice~
    what chames?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    how did you get a pic of the map?

MAPPING

• Sector 2 - The Temple
    • Sector 3 - The Road
    • Sector 4 - The Town

- • Sector 3 - The Road

- • Sector 4 - The Town

Weapon/Gear Tips

G36E -HIGH
    G36KE -HIGH
    AK-47 -HIGH
    AK-103 -HIGH
    Others - Medium
    M60 -Medium
    MK.48 -Medium
    MINIMI -Medium

M67 (Default)
    M69HE (Super+ Blast)

M590 Military/CQB -HIGH
    Others -Medium

Desert Eagle- HIGH
    Anaconda- HIGH
    Others- Medium

-

-

-
    In Game Tips

• Sector 2 - The Temple

• Sector 3 - The Road

• Sector 4 - The Town

Regards
    -Rice~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDady For This Useful Post:

Fastdraw (07-03-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    make this man a mod!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by (FPS)H4X0R View Post
    oh btw you also want to have a sniper rifel i would recomend the L96A1 Ghille its more powerful then the regular L96A1 with even a Slinscor its pretty good
    best wep for this [sniper rifle wise]
    is the sr-17 drago or w/e psg or the other automatic becuz they 1 hit the lower guys and l9 2 hits the black ones and the autos 3 hit and the 3 hits are faster than the 2 hits of l9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Lovely guide man, useful and easy to follow. Thanked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thanks bro.. I wonder when there goin make a new level for fireteam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    theres a easier way to complete this that i found out
    you can actually get a opk-er and 3 other ppl
    opk-er nonstop opk while the 3 others keep moving forward without dying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by epicowns View Post
    make this man a mod!
    Lolz you makes me laughorz my pantorz, can some mod move to General section, I guess we had no general section back in the days?

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    DONT FUC-

Jokes.

Hahaha.

>>Moved to general section

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345