Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

here is a free graphic card to boost gaming on ca

NVIDIA Software - Drivers, Professional Software Solutions, and more
    whne u click link u will go to a page click on download geforce software here and click here thne u download ok

there is the link works like a charm to make it work good for fps when u finish downloading and u restart comp right click on ur desktop and go in settings for graphic then u put the bar over to performance side ok ur welcome
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v344/eondestiny/1zx6ttt.gif[/IMG]

MY BRUTES
    https://monstaking1234.mybrute.com
    https://eefwqt.mybrute.com

THANK ME IF I HELP

Thanks
    hmm is that like over clockcing ur comp and will it work on laptop?

Thanks
    Well, this isn't a video card, it's just drivers for your video card. And you need to have an Nvidia GeForce in order to use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by flayer666 View Post
    hmm is that like over clockcing ur comp and will it work on laptop?
    I see 3 things wrong here...

1 Laptop ? haha get a real pc

2 Overclocking a laptop enjoy your deep fat fried POS Dell

3 a Laptop to play combat arms no wounder why my system keeps fking Lagging its you twits with a Laptop playing as I said in point 1 Get a REAL system and you will see the speed increase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post

3 a Laptop to play combat arms no wounder why my system keeps fking Lagging its you twits with a Laptop playing as I said in point 1 Get a REAL system and you will see the speed increase
    You might need to learn a few things about laptops.

You might want to compare something like this to your computer. If you're gonna throw your desktop out, mail it to me.
    Newegg.com - TOSHIBA Qosmio X305-Q708 NoteBook Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9300(2.53GHz) 17.0" Wide SXGA+ 4GB Memory DDR3 1066 448GB HDD 7200rpm DVD Super Multi NVIDIA SLI Dual GeForce 9800M GTS - Laptops / Notebooks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well guys this is the driver but it works perfect and enhances game play duh and there u go and dotn try it on laptops they sux desktop rules
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v344/eondestiny/1zx6ttt.gif[/IMG]

MY BRUTES
    https://monstaking1234.mybrute.com
    https://eefwqt.mybrute.com

THANK ME IF I HELP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You can give me all the tech BS you want mate it don't change the fact that your CPU is under powered and overheats like a Mofo the Ram CANNOT BE Timed 1/1 with the CPU due to the system BUS No matter the Chipset oh and 1 word SLI/Corssfire = owned laptop sorry..can you pull 200+ frames on a laptop in combat arms with everything Ramped up to Max ?? NO awww poor you..all the money you dumped into a Smell you can get a Much better PC also onbord SLI don't mean sh*t mate also you cant Tri-fire or Tri-SLI I can also I water cool you cant I can Duel Lan you can't mark for mark you mite as well By a MAC lol....

and whats worse..the MAC G can beat Any Smell craptop and any Desk top can beat a G so craptops don't have a leg to stand on Get it..

Later peeps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You can give me all the tech BS you want mate it don't change the fact that your CPU is under powered and overheats like a Mofo the Ram CANNOT BE Timed 1/1 with the CPU due to the system BUS No matter the Chipset oh and 1 word SLI/Corssfire = owned laptop sorry..can you pull 200+ frames on a laptop in combat arms with everything Ramped up to Max ?? NO awww poor you..all the money you dumped into a Smell you can get a Much better PC also onbord SLI don't mean sh*t mate also you cant Tri-fire or Tri-SLI I can also I water cool you cant I can Duel Lan you can't mark for mark you mite as well By a MAC lol....

and whats worse..the MAC G can beat Any Smell craptop and any Desk top can beat a G so craptops don't have a leg to stand on Get it..

Later peeps
    Just to lighten the mood, Rocco in combat arms looks like a Child Rapist.

Thanks

Later peeps
    You mighht want to look at what the argument is about. It's about playing COMBAT ARMS on a laptop. You can, I know a Desktop is a lot better but that's not the point. You CAN play it without lag on a laptop.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend liquid cooling.
    Last edited by dmanjrod; 05-31-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks
    Dmanjrod is right you can play combat arms on a laptop without any lag.And you have horrible grammar.You must like chicken

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mbg19 View Post
    Dmanjrod is right you can play combat arms on a laptop without any lag.And you have horrible grammar.You must like chicken
    are u saying he likes chicken as in he's black? if so your saying cause he's black he has bad grammar? That's plain racism. I hope a mod bans you. not any mod OBAMA to be exact

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    "Dmanjrod is right you can play combat arms on a laptop without any lag.And you have horrible grammar.You must like chicken"

this coming from a 2 post no one who mite as well be a 2nd account by someone else I don't give a Rats ass and I have been water cooling for over 2 years now hell I made my first water block in Shop class and I used a water pump from wal-mart and a old oil rad from a f-250 all for under 30 bucks but hay your right I have seen some laptops play combat arms to some playful Frame rates but why when you can play it at full frame rate with a Desk top any who thanks for the post and the info farsight13 I think it will help out a lot of low end pc's and Laptops ( if you can over clock them ) I know MSI laptop based MB are locked and can't be over clocked IE the MSI 71-73 set..

Thanks
    i just joined this site to get CA Hacks then i see this stupid post and joined the discussion,and why would you trust something that is homemade with your "Gaming" computer

Thanks
    "Dmanjrod is right you can play combat arms on a laptop without any lag.And you have horrible grammar.You must like chicken"

this coming from a 2 post no one who mite as well be a 2nd account by someone else I don't give a Rats ass and I have been water cooling for over 2 years now hell I made my first water block in Shop class and I used a water pump from wal-mart and a old oil rad from a f-250 all for under 30 bucks but hay your right I have seen some laptops play combat arms to some playful Frame rates but why when you can play it at full frame rate with a Desk top any who thanks for the post and the info farsight13 I think it will help out a lot of low end pc's and Laptops ( if you can over clock them ) I know MSI laptop based MB are locked and can't be over clocked IE the MSI 71-73 set..
    well, I do prefer desktops but the only reason why someone would use a laptop is because it's portable. And if you can play games with it, that just makes it better. Now that I've gotten my point acroos, we should stop arguing about it.Liquid cooling is a good method, but that's when everything goes smoothly. I'd rather not risk it going wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

lol, you know whats wierd? My pc is like 5 years old now, and it has a some what crappy cable internet, yet it has way less lagg and pc's that are brand new with a good internet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast