Thread: Wow, just, wow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

wow who cares ur such a chub

wow who cares ur such a chub

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckYouBitch View Post
    you guys must be the bottom of the barrel, hacking the shittiest games in the world. So is it fun fucking up a game that took years to create and cost millions of dollars in manpower and resources? All you fuckers can do is sit around and make up hacks to ruin games, grow some testicles you festering cumdumpsters and learn to play the game instead of playing for five minutes, giving up and going to buy hacks, which is a complete ripoff. I personally don't give a fuck if i get killed by a hacker in a game because i'll just leave the server, but an entire community of rejects? all sitting around paying for ways to make a game easier? when all it takes is a little effort to learn the game. way to go retards.
    WTF are you doing on MPGH then you FUCKING TWATTY PISS-KIDNEY!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    lol retard thinks it costs millions of dollars to make warrock, dude k2 didnt spend jackshit on making warrock, they let koreans do all the hard work, then they just buy it off them, so you can just go take your complaining else where cus this isnt going to make us go away...
    then they just buy it off them

Which technically means they did spend somewhat amount of money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by gilimad View Post
    then they just buy it off them

Which technically means they did spend somewhat amount of money.
    read over carefully what he said and what i said... He said it took k2 millions of dollars to create warrock which in fact they did not. K2 did not shell out millions even to BUY warrock international from nexon since koreans work for cheap :O they dont invest in a high risk market, they let the koreans test out international versions of games, and if they don't fail or start to grow, a red light goes off and k2 starts making offers

So the only people here that are spending money to create warrock is Dream execution the team that made warrock which was licensed to Nexon. K2 has had NO involvement in the creation of warrock or the continuation of warrock why? because they rip all there "new" features from older korean features of warrock...
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    owwwwwwwwwned

Thanks
    lol owned and didn't he realize how old this thread is!

Thanks
    I dont think so...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckYouBitch View Post
    you guys must be the bottom of the barrel, hacking the shittiest games in the world. So is it fun fucking up a game that took years to create and cost millions of dollars in manpower and resources? All you fuckers can do is sit around and make up hacks to ruin games, grow some testicles you festering cumdumpsters and learn to play the game instead of playing for five minutes, giving up and going to buy hacks, which is a complete ripoff. I personally don't give a fuck if i get killed by a hacker in a game because i'll just leave the server, but an entire community of rejects? all sitting around paying for ways to make a game easier? when all it takes is a little effort to learn the game. way to go retards.
    retard, i dont know what the fu** you said but its fucking crap!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Soul Reaper Stop bumping old threads and Terminator9955 why did you quote FuckYouBitch's post when he is already banned? He is not going to see it and besides, this thread is old so there was no need in replying to it.
    Last edited by wr194t; 09-02-2007 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lawl what a name.

FuckYouBitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12