Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Why Do you hack?

Why do you guys Hack good games like war rock and spoil it for everyone else. Then on top of it go in rooms that clearly say no hacks?

Do you think people want to play against invisiable people, or people who can heal them selfs anywhere?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to awibble For This Useful Post:

Daredevil (10-20-2018)

Thanks
    you will NEVER understand it untill you tried it.
    once you tried it you'll love it and want to go explore on your own what you can make the system do.

it's a hobby just like birdwatching....

Thanks
    People either hack becasue there crap, Or maybe they want a real nice score and show there friends. Maybe the want to get leveled up, We all have our reasons.

Thanks
    I enjoy hacking cause its fun. Im not the type of person that goes and rages in servers, but I am a computer science major. I do c++ programming and I personally enjoy looking for glitches in games. It also teaches me alot of stuff that you normally wouldnt learn in everyday life. Its like me askign someone.. why dont you buy your music y do u download it? Or why do you hack your modem for faster speeds? or why do you get an illegal cable box? Another example would be why do you drink and drive or why do you smoke weed? Its the same thing as why any of us hack.. only difference is hacking isnt a felony.. so why not?

Thanks
    NO because they are all a bunch of little children who will never amount to nothing, they get picked on in school so they come home crying to mom and dad, then jump on their computers because we all know they have no friends, they live behind their computers pissed off because we all know in the real world these kids will nevver amount to nothing besides cheating to get ahead whether it be on video games or in real life. And if any of these ******s where right next to me id beat the living shit right out of them. FLAME AWAY and BAN me because we all know thats the only thing you punks can do! thats what little power you do have is on this fucking GAY ASS site.

Thanks
    dude get a life, I bet you cant even write a program that reads hello worls in command prompt.. it take ALOT more knowledge to code something than you would think. You wouldnt know until you try but hey thats your problem.
    [php]
    #include <iostream>
    int main()
    {
    float owned?=0;
    float total=0;

cout << "Please enter number of headshots to be executed. \n";
    cin >> owned? /n;
    cout << "m0d hipp? owned" <<total << "people." << endl;
    return 0;
    }
    [/php]

Thanks
    ipbanplzthanksbye

Because people who dont want to spend 1000s of hours on a game can just get to where they want real fast

my sig is smaller then half the sigs on mpgh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by awibble
    Why do you guys Hack good games like war rock and spoil it for everyone else. Then on top of it go in rooms that clearly say no hacks?

Do you think people want to play against invisiable people, or people who can heal them selfs anywhere?
    why? because you touch yourself at night

NO because they are all a bunch of little children who will never amount to nothing, they get picked on in school so they come home crying to mom and dad, then jump on their computers because we all know they have no friends, they live behind their computers pissed off because we all know in the real world these kids will nevver amount to nothing besides cheating to get ahead whether it be on video games or in real life. And if any of these ******s where right next to me id beat the living shit right out of them. FLAME AWAY and BAN me because we all know thats the only thing you punks can do! thats what little power you do have is on this fucking GAY ASS site.
    do you have nothing better to do with your life than flame us?

I bet you cant even write a program that reads hello worls in command prompt
    hey!! thats hard to do...

Because people who dont want to spend 1000s of hours on a game can just get to where they want real fast
    exactly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker
    Lmao look at this newb. I mean seriously, lmao. The saddest thing is hes talking about himself :/. Seeing how you play warrock I don't think you should be talking. Real life is what you make out of it. Get a life and maybe some nuts. If you were sitting next to me and dissed my site, id put you through a one hitter quitter. You'd be done with one punch. Well since this site pwns I am sure we got alot more power then you do

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    nice
    (spamspamspam)

nice nice 24 hours ban for spamming, next time your gone for a year mate ~Kyo

Thanks
    The real reason people hack isn't because they are crap at the game, it's because they are bored with it and are clever enough to hack. But I always say that you can't have a good game without hackers, hackers make the game better, because it shows the developers the holes in the game so that they can be fixed, same with viruses, they make your operating system better and more reliable, because the developers have something to fix.

Either that or it's just because they can and it's fun.

Also rooms that say "NO HACKS" just invite hackers, who isn't going to join a game that says "NO HACKS" if they do hack, it makes it even more fun and funnier because it pisses people off at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleAs
    We all have our reasons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Another way is hackers want to get better at life. XD

Imagine if you could hack real life, I'd be a millionare. (In some ways illegal things is hacking, and the government patches them)

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    hacking is fun
    thats all there is to it so jsut calm down there ban-tard
    [IMG]https://i34.photobucke*****m/albums/d131/wardo1926/Wardo-lighting.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    I do it because I can. That simple. I took the time to learn a skill, and the other people in the room didn't. Their loss. If they could spare 2 minutes of their life, they could either kick me or run a spawn-kill hack on me themselves. I wrote tutorials both on how to kick in-game and how to spawn kill without ever shooting a person...hell, you can shoot someone on your own team, and after playing around with the packets for a bit find out my in-game user ID and either kick me if you're the master or spawn kill me until I leave if you're somebody else. If the game isn't as fun for other people because I hack, they have plenty of readily available recourse to stop me, they're just too fucking lazy to bother.

Thanks
    Some people collect bugs, others stamps, and the people on this site do something more creative, something more challenging, something that makes the online games more fun. Some pisses you off at school/work/neighborhood/ect. then you know in your mind, "that guy just screwed himself over." You may say, "I will beat you up" but we do not resort to viloence.....well I'm not sure about dave......but we use our brains and our very amazing computer skills to seek the revenge we want. Hacking is a way to get back at someone, or explore the never-ending cyberspace. I personally enjoy being able to be singled out in my school as a computer hacker. (It makes me feel smarter)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast