Thanks

QA: Opinion On SH or VA/AJ

What do you think is better? I know right now they are both down but which one is better? Survival Hack has many features and is easy to load up. Very user friendly and Remotely executed. The hacks are simple and very undetectable/were, but. . . it doesn't have all the features AJ or VA has! Hmm. VA And AJ have so much hacks and scripts it can make the grinch happy. Which one is better for you? You don't have to pay for Survival Hack but AJ and VA do. What do you like? Sorry, made this post out of boredom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This is the 20th time just today this has been asked.. But here's my answer from earlier.

VA, definitely. You can add every custom script and menu you want plus you probably won't get banned if you just leave when you see BattlEye updating.
    Survival Hack however is detected at the moment, has huge limitations on which scripts there are and how to execute them. You will have to alt+tab out every time you want to execute something while in VA you just open the in-game menu and execute it from there. Survival Hack is free though so you might want to check it out if it gets updated within the next 48 hours or so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Go for VA great customer support, and I never got a global ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Can somebody PM what VA is please. I know AJ but never heard of VA

Thanks
    VA I personally love because of their great customer service, and I never got a global ban using them.

Thanks
    I dislike AJ severely, but I have heard many good things about VA. SH is up again but has constant detection, since it is a free hack. But since it is free, well, you don't have to spend your money on VA. Really depends on what you want.

Bottom line for me, is not AJ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Love AJ. I've never had a problem with it yet, and the customer support is great. I've not actually tried VA yet. I do know it is cheaper, but I'm not really sure it bothers me too much. It's pretty easy to add other scripts to the AJ package, so its not so bad to pay a little extra.

I can say they're both better then the very first hack I ever used for DayZ, and both cheaper.

Thanks
    Whatever you do, DON'T get TMC for DayZ. Banwave after banwave (once there were 2 in 1 week w/o BE updating), and hasn't been updated in the last 2 week at all. Horrible, dishonest business: they only approve positive testimonials (I personally tried to post one honest negative testimonial a week ago, today still not approved, there is literally not a single negative testimonial, but you go on VIP forums and you'll see hundreds of users complaining), mods deleting threads here and there (they delete ALL ban threads, leaving no evidence for new VIPs to see history or ban record.

Tom is somewhere fast asleep, updates take forever, and I've never seen him once personally take the time to address a single post, thread or comment (or even chatbox for that matter). There are times when Tom isn't even online for 2-3 days in a row.

Just terrible, let this be a warning to whoever wants to try TMC.
    Last edited by Ryanrenesis; 01-21-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks
    I personally love TMC. Always had great uptimes, and yeah, had a rough patch these last weeks, but do you not remember AJ having more than 3 banwaves a week? coders NEVER replied. I see Tom commenting on posts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosegelucke View Post
    I personally love TMC. Always had great uptimes, and yeah, had a rough patch these last weeks, but do you not remember AJ having more than 3 banwaves a week? coders NEVER replied. I see Tom commenting on posts.
    Never tried AJ, but imo what I experienced at TMC is unacceptable. If that occurred at AJ, that would be unacceptable for me as well. Maybe I have high standards but security of the cheat is my #1 priority over fancy smancy features and the like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    VA AJ same thing different coder though