Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Exclamation Detection Alert | BlackCipher Detection Check!

This is a check that has been implemented by Nexon into their BlackCipher system for a few patches now. I think its time attention towards it is brought towards the hack users.

BlackCipher performs a check to see if you have certain web pages open when you are running Combat Arms. It is strongly advised to simply close your web browser while running the game. This should resolve many detection issues.

If you have MPGH open when you start the game, in under 5 minutes (Average) the game should end and crash. This also occurs of certain other websites are open.

The Noob-Friendly version of this is simple; Close Web Browser When Running Combat Arms

Doing this should stop most random detection problems users are facing. Pass this along through help threads and posts where people are asking help, for cases where new users do not read the stuck threads in the section.

Once again, close web browsers to avoid random detection. Flushing your DNS and clearing your history/cache could help but I'm no where sure on that.

Code:
    // In Command Prompt (CMD): Run -> cmd
    ipconfig /flushdns
    Good luck
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

ActofTreason (08-09-2013),alextp (02-04-2013),angelelduro (02-11-2013),Broghurt (02-07-2013),BUDSMKER89 (01-28-2013),c4eu (01-21-2013),CAFlames (01-21-2013),capomaty (05-30-2013),cforeman97 (02-06-2013),disturbed14x (03-15-2013),Drake (01-23-2013),GameOver9200 (03-21-2015),HeavenlyRage (02-26-2014),liquidcowboy (03-18-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (01-30-2014),numanumajosh (01-21-2013),pDevice (01-29-2013),RealNiggaJ (01-23-2013),sidhant9 (03-08-2013),The Decoder (01-25-2013),THE J0KER (02-16-2013),waifuca (04-03-2014),[SMA] Paradise` (01-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    While I am sure this has been known to those doing to codes and mods, most 'hackers' who play the game regularly would not know. So, yes, very good tip for those unaware. Good looking out, Flengo.
    AK2337 Vouch Thread

Buys : 0
    Sales: 0
    MM Used : 0
    Scams : 1

Scammed By : slowcows9887

Thanks
    Shag i know it long time ago

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    isent that a violation of privacy? how can it be legal for them to check what you are looking at on your browser? if they are allowed to do that, sure enough they can alos see password feilds too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Is very bizarre it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    So that's why I always crash -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i love how its against their TOS
    to add a small 600 kb file to their game
    but yet they are allowed to scan our files, running process, computer history
    open browser windows even our recycle bin, in eyes of the law its not wrong
    but i feel they violate my TOS more then i violate theirs :\ SMH
    Successful buys: 20
    Successful sells: 4
    Successful trades: 9
    Scammed: 4

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouches/560562-vouches.html

^^^^^^^^^^^
    vouche for me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Bl00d- View Post
    i love how its against their TOS
    to add a small 600 kb file to their game
    but yet they are allowed to scan our files, running process, computer history
    open browser windows even our recycle bin, in eyes of the law its not wrong
    but i feel they violate my TOS more then i violate theirs :\ SMH
    Quote Originally Posted by noah123103 View Post
    isent that a violation of privacy? how can it be legal for them to check what you are looking at on your browser? if they are allowed to do that, sure enough they can alos see password feilds too?
    Actually they can search through everything on your pc, quote from their TOS

Non-personally identifiable information: When you use the Service, we may collect information that will not be able to specifically identify you such as your birthday, gender and ethnicity. In addition, when you use the Service, we may collect information and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Service you visit, the order in which you visit them and which hyperlinks you "click." Collecting such information can involve logging your IP address (i.e., the unique number assigned to your computer from your Internet Service Provider ("ISP")), your MAC address, operating system specifications, identification of your hard drives and other storage devices, central processing unit, and browser software used to access the Service. In order to maintain the integrity of the Service, we reserve the right to scan and obtain information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, but not limited to, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices in order to assist our efforts in policing users who may implement programs and/or scripts used to develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users. The scan shall detect the use of such programs, including, but not limited to packet editors, cheat engines and WinSocket providers which are in violation of Nexon's Terms of Use. Although such information is not generally personally identifiable, we can determine from an IP address your ISP and the geographic location of your point of connectivity. Please be aware that under certain conditions when we undertake the scan, we do so with the intent to protect the integrity of the Service and determine whether there is cheating and/or hacking involved or other breach of security. In doing so, there is a possibility that as a result of the scan, non-personally identifiable information as described herein can transform into personally identifiable information. In order to sign up for any account, you also are required to provide us with an e-mail address, password and a Forum name. You must also provide a character name whenever you create a character for your account. You may also provide non-personally identifiable information to us while participating in forums and chat rooms or otherwise using the Service which may be retained in our databases, such as security questions and answers.
    Nexon | Privacy Policy

Looks like you were right @Flengo that they scan your web browser, etc.
    Last edited by arun823; 01-24-2013 at 07:42 AM.
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to arun823 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (01-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    thanks for this update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Yeah If you run Pub Hack and dont close the broswer your account is usely banned when you logged out
    Anyways Thanks For this Tip It Help People

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Thx for telling me before i use it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    Non-personally identifiable information: When you use the Service, we may collect information that will not be able to specifically identify you such as your birthday, gender and ethnicity. In addition, when you use the Service, we may collect information and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Service you visit, the order in which you visit them and which hyperlinks you "click." Collecting such information can involve logging your IP address (i.e., the unique number assigned to your computer from your Internet Service Provider ("ISP")), your MAC address, operating system specifications, identification of your hard drives and other storage devices, central processing unit, and browser software used to access the Service. In order to maintain the integrity of the Service, we reserve the right to scan and obtain information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, but not limited to, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices in order to assist our efforts in policing users who may implement programs and/or scripts used to develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users. The scan shall detect the use of such programs, including, but not limited to packet editors, cheat engines and WinSocket providers which are in violation of Nexon's Terms of Use. Although such information is not generally personally identifiable, we can determine from an IP address your ISP and the geographic location of your point of connectivity. Please be aware that under certain conditions when we undertake the scan, we do so with the intent to protect the integrity of the Service and determine whether there is cheating and/or hacking involved or other breach of security. In doing so, there is a possibility that as a result of the scan, non-personally identifiable information as described herein can transform into personally identifiable information. In order to sign up for any account, you also are required to provide us with an e-mail address, password and a Forum name. You must also provide a character name whenever you create a character for your account. You may also provide non-personally identifiable information to us while participating in forums and chat rooms or otherwise using the Service which may be retained in our databases, such as security questions and answers.
    Welp. That's kinda creepy. :/
    I just want to get married in a bathing suit... Deal with it.

Donator Since 01.26.2013
    Member Since 01.30.2012

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I always done this, really helps alot with lagg and speeds up your network.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post

Actually they can search through everything on your pc, quote from their TOS

Nexon | Privacy Policy

Looks like you were right @Flengo that they scan your web browser, etc.
    That's scary, we violate their terms of rules and they really doing something that could mess us up but legally? wtf... I never open MPGH while playing combat arms EVER, just wondering is there a program that can block BlackCipher from goddamn checking our browsers, Flengo recommends fully closing your web browser but i like to pass the time while waiting for games. Even with this alert, i actually do open up my firefox and search something up for like 3 mins and i close my browser, no crash there. But maybe more time on firefox while running CA will crash my browser?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Tks very important this information

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    This is a check that has been implemented by Nexon into their BlackCipher system for a few patches now. I think its time attention towards it is brought towards the hack users.

BlackCipher performs a check to see if you have certain web pages open when you are running Combat Arms. It is strongly advised to simply close your web browser while running the game. This should resolve many detection issues.

If you have MPGH open when you start the game, in under 5 minutes (Average) the game should end and crash. This also occurs of certain other websites are open.

The Noob-Friendly version of this is simple; Close Web Browser When Running Combat Arms

Doing this should stop most random detection problems users are facing. Pass this along through help threads and posts where people are asking help, for cases where new users do not read the stuck threads in the section.

Once again, close web browsers to avoid random detection. Flushing your DNS and clearing your history/cache could help but I'm no where sure on that.

Code:
    // In Command Prompt (CMD): Run -> cmd
    ipconfig /flushdns
    Good luck
    Does it continue to check even after the game loads?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast