Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

River of Angels Asylum Jail / Prison Server

I.P. 216.244.86.114:25600

River of Angels Asylum is built like a jail / prison server. We have a total of 31 mines so far and we are still building:

MINE: Z, Y, X, W, V, U, T, S, R, Q, P, O, N, M, L, K, J, I, H, G, F, E, D, C, B, and A. After A mine you can rank to Freedom and be FREE :
    However, you can just pay each time you want to go to Freedom also rather than ranking to it

We have 1 free tree mine, located in the Z mine warp. Then we have a HUGE tree mine that costs money to get into.

We have 3 Surprise mines that you can pay to get into where you will find things like Sponge, Pumpkins, Diamonds, Free Cake on the wall to eat and more. (fyi: we do use the surprise mines sometimes to host daily events.

We appreciate donations so people that donate to our server get special treatment: $1 to $5 get some in game money, nick name, donator mine 1, maybe a few misc. other things. $6 to $10 even more in game money, nick name, donator mine 1 and 2, and other things. $11 to $20 gets donator mines 1, 2, and 3, nick name, in game money, many other things. $21 to $30 gets to just to the front of the line of getting some kind of staff (usually guard, recruiter, helper to start off with until I know you better), if you donate $21 or more we can discuss some special treament you will receive for being so kind

We have Plots (plotme), everyone gets a FREE plot to build on.

We have games and events: Spleef, Parkour, Lottery, Pool with a water slide, Mob Arena, Pvp Area, we are open to suggestions of more fun ideas for the server. Also, staff host different types of events through out the day usually drop parties but sometimes other events.

This isn't even everything that is on our server. So come join us: We are fun and friendly and there is tons to do on our server, bring your friends also. See you there
    Last edited by Woods; 01-20-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks
    Website link removed. No outside links sorry.