Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

What can admins do?

Hey guys, i have one key which were posted yesterday official in the forum for everyone, i got it working for 3 hours (not in use) and a legit key from Smirl which is working very good

I spawned a shitload of tents and stuff for my clan, including weapons like the L85TWS , AS50 TWS , CCO's and stuff. We put all that guns into our tents (around 30 tents) and then we took sandbags to build around them, so nobody can destroy them. I ported myself to the airfield and took 2 cars from there, and 1 car from the map border. (They are all 3 in our base now)!

Im not banned on either keys, and the camp is very very good hidden. (doubt somone will find it).
    My question : What can a admin do against our camp? (we are a clan with 4 people rearming there, i just spawned shit for ous, with a random posted key).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAMKILLER View Post
    Hey guys, i have one key which were posted yesterday official in the forum for everyone, i got it working for 3 hours (not in use) and a legit key from Smirl which is working very good

I spawned a shitload of tents and stuff for my clan, including weapons like the L85TWS , AS50 TWS , CCO's and stuff. We put all that guns into our tents (around 30 tents) and then we took sandbags to build around them, so nobody can destroy them. I ported myself to the airfield and took 2 cars from there, and 1 car from the map border. (They are all 3 in our base now)!

Im not banned on either keys, and the camp is very very good hidden. (doubt somone will find it).
    My question : What can a admin do against our camp? (we are a clan with 4 people rearming there, i just spawned shit for ous, with a random posted key).
    Well...the guns are banned in most (if not all) servers...so if picked up/used, you could get a continuous kick...Well, he/she could certainly ip ban you guys...In which case you would need to change your dynamic ip...

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Also, the admin could just server wipe...so all of that shit would be gone...

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

On another note anyone using tent esp can see that stuff...so they could just teleport and then destroy all of your stuff using satchel charges...and some menus have a "destroy" all tents feature
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 01-20-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    Well...the guns are banned in most (if not all) servers...so if picked up/used, you could get a continuous kick...Will, he/she could certainly ip ban you guys...In which case you would need to change your dynamic ip...

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Also, the admin could just server wipe...so all of that shit would be gone...

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

On another note anyone using tent esp can see that stuff...so they could just teleport and then destroy all of your stuff using satchel charges...and some menus have a "destroy" all tents feature
    Which isn't hard to do. I would start off with no teleporting when the admin in online, and no spawning guns that are illegal. Anti hacks report when those are picked up by somebody.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nobody were kicked, the server doesnt have any anti-cheat methods besides BE. The problem is im banned with one Key, i cant get the other key to work because i get always the message "You were banned". Any tipps how to reset my IP?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAMKILLER View Post
    Nobody were kicked, the server doesnt have any anti-cheat methods besides BE. The problem is im banned with one Key, i cant get the other key to work because i get always the message "You were banned". Any tipps how to reset my IP?
    Release and renew your address. Then turn off your router for like 30 minutes...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    Release and renew your address. Then turn off your router for like 30 minutes...
    Could be wrong, but I think you want to release your IP address from within your router THEN shut it off for 30 minutes (or longer. IE overnight, while at work/school, etc), then turn it back on (it should renew the IP address then automatically). The idea being hopefully you get a new IP address during that time. If you ISP provides a static IP address then you either need to call them for a new one or find a VPN, but I havent heard of ISPs giving static IPs since the late 90s without charging a premium.

Thanks
    Well those guns are all banned I believe, and the admin can ban you if he feels like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks guys, i just changed some things in my router, then finally i got a new ip. The Problem is he banned both keys -.- ! Would need a key now

Thanks
    Oh that sucks, well if you can trade anything for one, hit me up on skype: NormenJaydenFBI