Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Post Hack Makers and MPGH Progress

Hi everybody!
    I've noticed that we don't have any hack available except mini farmer (btw it is a great hack )
    My questions are:
    - Don't you MPGH have your Hack makers team ?
    - Why are people put all the hard work on ccman32 ? I know he is good but I understand him... he give us his best and some people flame him for wrong and dumb things...
    - Why don't you search more hack makers ?

I hope you don't take my thread as an offence, this is just my honest opinion and maybe a tip for you.

Cheers

Thanks
    Moved to the proper sub-forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Lehsyrus

thanks!
    About my questions, can you answer please or maybe give me your opinion or ideas for the future ?
    thanks again.
    Last edited by TOPNETyEEEAH; 01-21-2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: bad reply

Thanks
    MPGH is a community based forum. We survive by the sole contributions of the members who visit. The contributions such as hacks and mods are by regular people, we have no specific group to do as such.

When people are privileged to receive an advantage over others ingame, they in turn become reliant on these advantages. They feel it the hack makers sole obligation to provide them with these tools, not realizing that the hack maker is in turn just another member, like themselves.

We do not search for people to make hacks for us. If they wish to contribute, that is fantastic and we are much obliged, however we will not have those who do so as sought after "prizes". Our community is a give and take community, if someone decides to give, that's great, many will take it.

Other hacking sites have their own dedicated teams, and as such you will see they have VIP hacks as well. We do not. We do this to keep the game producers from attempting to press lawsuits, as well as to keep the release of hacks balanced. This in turn means we will not have people expect us to make hacks as we have our own personal lives, instead we rely on the members who come to love and enjoy our forums to do the giving, to keep the pressure off of a specific group of people.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[RAPGOD]EMINEM (01-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    great answer mate. I understand and then just keep this in your mind ! Nice community tbh. Cheers, thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    MPGH is a community based forum. We survive by the sole contributions of the members who visit. The contributions such as hacks and mods are by regular people, we have no specific group to do as such.

When people are privileged to receive an advantage over others ingame, they in turn become reliant on these advantages. They feel it the hack makers sole obligation to provide them with these tools, not realizing that the hack maker is in turn just another member, like themselves.

We do not search for people to make hacks for us. If they wish to contribute, that is fantastic and we are much obliged, however we will not have those who do so as sought after "prizes". Our community is a give and take community, if someone decides to give, that's great, many will take it.

Other hacking sites have their own dedicated teams, and as such you will see they have VIP hacks as well. We do not. We do this to keep the game producers from attempting to press lawsuits, as well as to keep the release of hacks balanced. This in turn means we will not have people expect us to make hacks as we have our own personal lives, instead we rely on the members who come to love and enjoy our forums to do the giving, to keep the pressure off of a specific group of people.
    such a thorough and smart answer, u my sir . are the sirs of sirs (if it's a ma'am plz dotn get man at me cuz i cant tell lol :/
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    as well as to keep the release of hacks balanced
    How do you keep it balanced?
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post

How do you keep it balanced?
    If we had a dedicated team, it would consist of the best hack creators around. The hacks they would release would be over powering and destroy the games made for them.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yballer24 View Post
    such a thorough and smart answer, u my sir . are the sirs of sirs (if it's a ma'am plz dotn get man at me cuz i cant tell lol :/
    Notttttttt a chick

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

If we had a dedicated team, it would consist of the best hack creators around. The hacks they would release would be over powering and destroy the games made for them.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Notttttttt a chick
    XD just tryin not to be sexist
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [QUOTE=Lehsyrus;7374929]

[COLOR="Silver"]

To put it into laymans terms........... Opportunities have arisen in the last few days to learn about, and possibly launch your own hacks. I know @Lehsyrus, that the new Wikin will help a lot of people: Programming - Game Hacking Wiki I have just started to learn..........phewwwwwww.

TO ALL..........HAVE A LOOK AT THIS GUYS Game Hacking Wiki ............... AND MAYBE ONE DAY PEOPLE WILL QQ AND SLATE YOU........ WHAT YOU GONNA DO THEN?

WILL YOU.......... YES YOU....... UPDATE YOUR HACKS?
    Last edited by Riddick; 01-22-2013 at 08:53 AM.