Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Aw sheaaaat
    10 tails gunna go solo and Sasuke is at their destination

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Please tell me that's their clone or some shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So basically everyone has kyubi chakra, although it burned naruto's face off before. hmmmmmmk.
    -----------

Oh look sasuke, plot advancing little by little i suppose *sigh*.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    What I don't get is that if Naruto's side wins, it doesn't make sense. 7 tails formed into the juubi by far surpasses the whole shinobi army with Unlimited supply of chakra, the juubi must have like 300000 times more.

But sasuke part has gone a bit further. HOPEFULLY there'll be more on that in the next chapter instead of 1 page.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Naruto sucks now..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So basically everyone has kyubi chakra, although it burned naruto's face off before. hmmmmmmk.
    -----------

Oh look sasuke, plot advancing little by little i suppose *sigh*.
    That's not Kurama's chakra, if you refer back to the previous chapter and the current chapter you can see that it basically his and the Kurama's chakra in perfect unison. And since all Bijuu, not just Kurama, can transfer chakra to other vessels I don't see why he would transfer his poisonous negative chakra to Kakashi if there weren't a distinction.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    That's not Kurama's chakra, if you refer back to the previous chapter and the current chapter you can see that it basically his and the Kurama's chakra in perfect unison. And since all Bijuu, not just Kurama, can transfer chakra to other vessels I don't see why he would transfer his poisonous negative chakra to Kakashi if there weren't a distinction.
    Chakra is a universal form of energy. Unfortunately that makes the entire fight about "who has more energy". Chakra(on many many occasions) in naruto has an overload function. Those who can't handle that much chakra suffer defects. Its not "poison", its just not being able to handle that much energy.

So it comes down to naruto being essentially "whatever" for chakra. The fact that it wins battles is sad, I mean even DBZ had martial arts.

Remember the days when Naruto use to be about techniques? Hell as unexplained as the system was, it was still better then this bijuu bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Naruto always been about the will to fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    The Sauske cock tease is irritating me, just stick it to me already. No homo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Chakra is a universal form of energy. Unfortunately that makes the entire fight about "who has more energy". Chakra(on many many occasions) in naruto has an overload function. Those who can't handle that much chakra suffer defects. Its not "poison", its just not being able to handle that much energy.

So it comes down to naruto being essentially "whatever" for chakra. The fact that it wins battles is sad, I mean even DBZ had martial arts.

Remember the days when Naruto use to be about techniques? Hell as unexplained as the system was, it was still better then this bijuu bullshit.
    Chakra isn't as transparent as you make it seem, there are different types of chakra as the chapter even showed with the diagram. Does the fights really come down to just chakra levels and not well planned attacks? Can't say that, because even up until now, exempting the Kage vs. Madarra fight, Shikakau was planning almost every move they made. They wouldn't have survived against the Jubi this long if it weren't for tactics. People are now complaining, "OP OP Naruto can do all this and pople who worked harder can't." Well he is the main character, and is a fully realized jinchuriki, and yet being in perfect sync with Kurama has hardly even deter'd the Jubi's movement, even when coupled with Gyuki.

I said all that to basically say, lets first let the plot unfold and criticize when all is said and done. That's the only fair thing to do.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Chakra isn't as transparent as you make it seem, there are different types of chakra as the chapter even showed with the diagram. Does the fights really come down to just chakra levels and not well planned attacks? Can't say that, because even up until now, exempting the Kage vs. Madarra fight, Shikakau was planning almost every move they made. They wouldn't have survived against the Jubi this long if it weren't for tactics. People are now complaining, "OP OP Naruto can do all this and pople who worked harder can't." Well he is the main character, and is a fully realized jinchuriki, and yet being in perfect sync with Kurama has hardly even deter'd the Jubi's movement, even when coupled with Gyuki.

I said all that to basically say, lets first let the plot unfold and criticize when all is said and done. That's the only fair thing to do.
    Chakra "wasn't" as transparent I'll admit, now......its just lame. its energy battles with bijuu and the like.

The whole selling point of pre-shippudden is that naruto was a team member of the leaf. He wasn't better than anyone to any real degree till shippudden, and in ship he's just op auto-win mode much like how DBZ was with the saiyans, except naruto doesn't pull it off as well.

Sorry, chakra is the same as chi, energy, mana, whatever right now. Few series actually make the energy mechanic work to any degree, some even pull it off(HxH, Dorohedoro, kekkaishi), Naruto isn't one of them and that really cuts into the series when the entire battle boils down to "i have more energy".

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The Sasuke cock tease is fucking killing me, I don't think they're near the leaf (since Sasuke asked "are we here" or "is this it" or whatever), so I don't know WHAT the fuck is going on.

Lee better smoke some shit, maybe open up a few more gates, fuck some shit up. Remember how strong he was just after taking off his weights? Imagine that + gates + Kyubi chakra, this should be good.

Also, Hinata popping Naruto's shoulder back into place, I am a fan. xD

Sorry, chakra is the same as chi, energy, mana, whatever right now. Few series actually make the energy mechanic work to any degree, some even pull it off(HxH, Dorohedoro, kekkaishi), Naruto isn't one of them and that really cuts into the series when the entire battle boils down to "i have more energy".
    Um, in a real fight, who would win:

A 6 foot 5, really bulky dude, that has a lot of energy,

Or a scrony as shit 5 foot 6 dude that's feeble as fuck?