Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

NormenJaydenFBI's topic: fixing stolen cd-keys.

Hey guys.
    So, first of all I would like to say that I don't have NOTHING against Normen, actually I really like him and I am not creating this thread to make an offense or whatever, I actually appreciate him about his post. He was a nice guy to post that for all, because a few people knew it.

Well,

I just would like to make a discussion, about you all that sell cd keys (like me).

I am pretty sure I'm not the only one here, but after that post the thing changed a lot. Before that, only 1% of the keys were getting in use, the business was really nice.

But after that post... more than 30% of my keys are getting in-use, but as I said, I'm pretty sure it affected many sellers, am I right?

I repeat, this is a discussion topic, I just wanna know about you sellers, what has changed for you after that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I like sellers, especially when they are nice and really don't have much money so they NEED to sell keys.

But i hate the way how they obtained the keys, its simply unfair.

Thanks
    How they obtain the keys? it is fucking unfair, lets say some random guy bought Arma2oa played one day and sees woah hey lol a hack that is awesome look at it, starts randomobviouskeystealer.exe wants to play with it - invalid key given in setup or the key gets replaced with an banned one, its simply just retarded..

Thanks
    I did it to help the MPGH community, for people that are active here can fix their stolen keys. I understand what you mean, I steal keys myself personally but I haven't been getting many in use though. Sorry if that's hurting your business, but I've the thread has helped a lot of people; I like the discussion though, kind of interested to see what other people think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Oh yeah, I agree, its totally unfair.
    But if we sellers didn't exist, would you guys waste 15$ everytime your key get banned for hacking? I am sure not. :/

Normen, I totally understand your position. But the thing is: it's not just the MPGH community. Let's pretend I am noob and I get my cd key stolen. What am I gonna do? Google for answers. Of course your topic will be one of the firsts to show up, so we're receiving more views for that thread from noobs that could never know this forum. Why? Because if you are a mpgh member, I am sure you are not noob enough to get your cd key stolen.

It is good in the other hand. The victim now knows the forum and will turn into a member.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [Knight] View Post
    Oh yeah, I agree, its totally unfair.
    But if we sellers didn't exist, would you guys waste 15$ everytime your key get banned for hacking? I am sure not. :/

Normen, I totally understand your position. But the thing is: it's not just the MPGH community. Let's pretend I am noob and I get my cd key stolen. What am I gonna do? Google for answers. Of course your topic will be one of the firsts to show up, so we're receiving more views for that thread from noobs that could never know this forum. Why? Because if you are a mpgh member, I am sure you are not noob enough to get your cd key stolen.

It is good in the other hand. The victim now knows the forum and will turn into a member.
    Actually I disagree, when someones key is stolen and replaced with an invalid one let's just say; they get the bad serial number given in setup error. So if I google that, my thread doesn't show up even if i add +MPGH. Most people won't know there key is stolen, they just won't recognize the error not to mention some people get global banned keys which look legit; making people believe that they were global banned when trying to run a hack. Even if I google stolen CD Key my thread doesn't come up, so what are you googeling? Also I like the discussion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    "I know I'm fucking other people over, but what about my shady (illegal) business? Won't somebody think of my exploiting ass? :'("

This thread is like asking cigarette companies what they think of the "Truth" campaign.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflectedGod View Post
    "I know I'm fucking other people over, but what about my shady (illegal) business? Won't somebody think of my exploiting ass? :'("

This thread is like asking cigarette companies what they think of the "Truth" campaign.
    Hmm I see what you're saying, it's right in some ways xD