Poll: Are Shotguns, Laws, Anacondas Noob?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    shotguns are for noobs.
    josh tellz no lies

Thanks
    If you can aim you can kill an enemy, it doesn't matter what kind of weapon you have. There are no "noob" weapons, only weapons that may seem easier to use and therefore less experienced players may at times get a few frags more.. But overall, I believe skill owns all.

Thanks
    Dude, stop making these gay threads asking for our opinion. If you want to know so bad, I'll tell you. LAWs are not nooby (this is the fifth time I have to tell someone this) only the user can be recognized as nooby, but using a LAW does not make you nooby. You can only be nooby if you missed your target like 2 times with a LAW. Plus, your Nooby if you get hit by a LAW, it is so slow my 300 pound cat can dodge it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    law are good and so are shottyd. Just know how to avoid them. Laws are good for corner hiders. Just aim at the floor near them and they die. shottys are avoidable by staying far from them. their distance is short
    AzN_D0m1n4t10n

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -UserName- View Post
    My personal opinion is shotguns are noobish in a way because its a 1shot kill first of all 2nd LAWs are ok i guess because their accuracy is not so well Anaconda is good i guess since its a pistol and all but overall i think those are noob weapons by the poll i see ppl chose the 2nd but im pro without those weapons just my opinion. Anit-Flame on.

ever heard of a period? you use them between sentences.

i do think shotguns are kind of nooby. but laws are so hard to get a good kill with, cause they do 80 damage, shoot 1 at a time, and the rockets move pretty slow.

I've never heard of anaconda.

i think the new PP-19's power needs to be reduced, like they did with shotguns...its just so hard to kill somebody with one. and its not just skill, because my K/D is under 1, and when i picked one off the ground, i got an unbelievable within 10 seconds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I use shotguns alll the time.Call me a noob but they're really strong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Shotguns aren't noob, they are just really effective at what they do. That would be assrape you up close. i use a shotty on a grand total of 2 maps so far, death room and junk flea. Most other maps the ranges are too far for effective shotgunning and it would be nooby to try them there. LAW on the other hand is a toss up, depends on the user. I've seen people use in conjunction with their main weapon and own mightily. I've also seen people use it AS their main weapon because they can't hit a moving target with a rifle. That's the people that cheesedick a weapon till it gets called "nooby". And the anaconda is a bitch to use effectively in most maps.
    TBH, I think the nx version of the m416 is kinda nooby, what with it being a fucking laser beam and all.

Thanks
    Only shottys are nubs the others kinda suk.So ya

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rike73 View Post
    I know those weapons are part of the game but I still get mad when I get killed by them but I just respawn and kill them with my assault rifle. Whoever laughs last laughs the best.
    I agree, the anacando is fine, so is the shot gun. but the law...not so much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Not everybody can buy them... wow.. M950 military is ssg 1, anaconda is ssg1, and law is corparal

Thanks
    laws are noob. idk about the anaconda because ive never used it but ive heard its noob. and the shotgun is not noob it actually takes some skill to use

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    OMG ppl -.- u guys keep saying shotguns arnt nooby but in fact they are 1.because there 1shot kill which means you cant use any other gun to kill
    2.there easy to use
    3.there a fucking piece of shit gun nexon staff put when they got drunk >.>

Thanks
    people say the law is for noobs when tehy get owned by it,cause 1 its dmages is that of a barreta the basic pistol,people that say that need to stfu and stop whining about getting owned by guns that actully take skill anaconda (6 shots in a clip takes about 2 or 3 long reload) shotgun *takes 2-3 shots max of 8 shots in a clip with upgrade and have to be up close within 20 feet) Law *3 shots IN TOTAL!!! takes about 2 to kill someone with full health* now i ask you how are any of these noobie?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Jerry™ View Post
    shotguns are my favourite

shotgun/law own

you guys think your so skilled thats why you cant kill a shotty user then cry, " shotty noob shotty noob"

EXACTLY!!!! IF THEY HAVE SKILL WHY ARE THEY COMPLAINING? thin ktheyd toughen up and think of a stratagy like i did to counter them

Thanks
    law is a support wep. just like saying nades r noob
    nothing wrong with shotties that i can see. Its a proper gun and sprayers hav an equal chance 2 kill the shottiers-and shotties cant aim 4 shit without skill
    anaconda/desert eagle is plain awesome 4 backup fire wen u run out of ammo and ur opponents almost dead

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast