Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alinin View Post
    it is not approved you have to add ********e lnk or another
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...29&ref=tn_tnmn my facebook

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    question, is the current d3d9 hook detected? i have an old one lying around here and i would like to use it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iown1133 View Post
    question, is the current d3d9 hook detected? i have an old one lying around here and i would like to use it
    could you help me? :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BeskOner View Post
    could you help me? :/
    ya sure, pm me your skype and ill add you tomorrow.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iown1133 For This Useful Post:

BeskOner (01-28-2013)

Thanks
    All right. sent a message, thank you. ))

Thanks
    MY SKYPE : beskoner1
    thank thank thank youu

Thanks

I am living in Turkey I do not understand why I got such an error Can you help?
    turks are idiots

correct code is:

Code:
    if(CH_NoRecoil == 1)
    {

*(float*)(OFS_NoRecoil1) =0;
    *(float*)(OFS_NoRecoil2) =0;
    *(float*)(OFS_NoRecoil3) =0;

}

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

OMG WITH WHAT THIS TUTORIAL HELP YOU?LOL BASE IS NOT APPROVED TO DOWNLOAD...THIS IS NOT USEFUL IF ISNT APPROVED FUCK LOGIC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    @Versa do your job fool
    There is no virus scan so how can i approve it /
    Quote Originally Posted by obinobi View Post
    Hello everyone, I noticed that a few people were wondering how to make a warrock D3D hack so I decided to show you a tutorial on how to make one using a base. Step 1: Installing SDK Alright so what you have to do is download C++(I recommend Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express) and DirectX 9.0 SDK Update(Summer 2004) after you have finished installing both of those you must go into your C++ and go to the top where it says Tools, Click on tools and go into Options. A box will pop up. Look on the left side and click on the arrow on the side of projects and solutions. Below will pop up with 4 options. Click on the VC++ Directories. At the top where it says "Show Directories For:" Select "Include Files". Now click on the folder button and load your Include Files from your SDK.(Include Files are Installed Auto to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010) After that you have to do the same with the library files accept select the LIB folder inside your SDK. Step 2: Loading The Base After you have finished installing all of the SDK you must open your base. I use Elextr0 D3D9 Base, but you can use any base you want as long as it is a D3D9 version.(You can download Elextr0 D3D9 Base in Attachments) To open your base you must download the base and extract the folder using WinRAR. After that open your folder and double click the "Microsoft Visual Studio Solution" file and C++ should open up. Step 3: Using Addys After you loaded the base you will see a few folders on the left side. Open up the "Header" folder and open "Addies.h". After you opened up the addies folder you will see #define ADR_PlayerPointer 0x0000 and #define ADR_ServerPointer 0x0000. Notice how it's 0x0000? You need to change that to a good addie which you will be able to find in the WarRock Hack Source Code section. After that let's add in a new hack... Let's add in No Fall Damage. We need to find a No Fall Damage addie so let's go find one... Ah I found one let's add it in under the Server and Player Pointers. so it will look like this: #define ADR_PlayerPointer 0xA53FB4 #define ADR_ServerPointer 0xA53F44 #define OFS_NFD 0x102E8 Alright let's add this into our menu next Step 4: Using Defines After you are done with your addies you will need to open up your "int.h" file and you will see: //Folder int folder1=0; //Items int CH_Item=0; You will need to remove CH_Item and put int CH_NFD=0; This is a different name for the hack to use inside the source code. So if you had No Recoil you would put int CH_NoRecoil=0;. Step 5: Using Source Codes Source codes are the actual hack codes. For example No Fall Damage would be: if(CH_NFD==1) { *(float*)(Player+OFS_NFD) = -20000; } You can see it is using the define code (CH_NFD) and it is saying if it is turned on then the addy OFS_NFD will change it's value to a -number to stop fall damage. So for no recoil it would be: if(CH_NoRecoil==1) { *(float*)(Player+OFS_NoRecoil1+OFS_NoRecoil2+OFS_N oRecoil3) = 0; } Step 6: Adding Hacks to Menu After you are done with the addys and defines and source codes you have to add it onto your menu. To do this you need to open up your Base folder and open your Base.cpp file. After you opened this up you will see the first folder and your test item. You can rename the folder to whatever you want like "[Player Hacks]" or something. After that you can change the name of the hack instead of item 1 to NFD or No Recoil. But it wont do anything until you chnage the CH_item1 at the end to CH_NoRecoil or CH_NFD. And now you have your hack. Step 7: Adding More Features and Folders To add more features onto your menu you must take the following text and paste it underneath your other feature(s): Bl4ck->AddItem (" No Fall Damage",onoff, &CH_NFD, 2); } For a new folder you have to add a new folder in the defines under the other folder(s): int folder1=0; int folder2=0; int folder3=0; etc... After that you have to paste this under the other folder and items: { Bl4ck->AddFolder("[Player Hacks]", folder, &folder1, 2); if (folder1) { Bl4ck->AddItem (" Item1",onoff, &CH_Item1, 2); } Step 8: Changing Title and Font To change the title scroll down in the Base.cpp untill you find Greetz D3D and change that text. To change your font scroll down in Base.cpp until you find Arial and change that to what ever font name you like That is how you make a simple D3D Menu. Most of the hacks will be detected without detours or bypass and that is a whole different code. I don't know how to make that. Anyways hope you like my tutorial.
    Post two virus scans for the file then i can approve it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    There is no virus scan so how can i approve it / Post two virus scans for the file then i can approve it.
    oh, I forgot sorry, I will get those up... Actually I'll just post an mpgh link to a bunch of bases

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Ok links are here sorry everyone:
    MPGH Bases Link

Credits to:
    Angelxxxx(Posting Wonderful Thread)
    All Base Coders(Coding Bases DUH)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    turks are idiots

correct code is:

Code:
    if(CH_NoRecoil == 1)
    {

*(float*)(OFS_NoRecoil1) =0;
    *(float*)(OFS_NoRecoil2) =0;
    *(float*)(OFS_NoRecoil3) =0;

}

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

OMG WITH WHAT THIS TUTORIAL HELP YOU?LOL BASE IS NOT APPROVED TO DOWNLOAD...THIS IS NOT USEFUL IF ISNT APPROVED FUCK LOGIC.

no, that is not the current code, as norecoil is an offset, it would be wise putting the player pointer in front of it imo.

Thanks
    no, that is not the current code, as norecoil is an offset, it would be wise putting the player pointer in front of it imo.
    this is another story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I am living in Turkey I do not understand why I got such an error Can you help?
    Ok, You have the wrong code area. Addies is not where you put your source code. You put in hack or your base which ever one your base uses.

Thanks
    Base is detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Base is detected
    What base? I use it and it works...

Thanks
    You d3d base!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast