Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

How to make Mini farmer work

This hack still works fine for me and alot of users so some or most of you are doing something wrong, now im using a 32 bit compputer and i can use all the hacks for 64 bit users how your wondering well if you TAKE THE TIME TO READ YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING...
    now lets work on mini farmer do these

0.run antiXc and press number to hex a file then type (Mini Farmer.exe) you can copy this and paste it without the brackets if you cant get it to work(right click then click paste you cant use Ctrl+V) then enter new file name

Example: (Hex) Mini Farmer.exe <- yes you can use brackets in the new name

1. run Anti-XC and press 1 and enter to disable sherlock it says failed but it still works for me idk why.(you may have to do this a few time just to be safe.)

2. run process hacker2 to (STOP) and (DISABLE) Xhunter {note:32 bit users for Xhunter you have to do this ever time you restart your comp}

3. turn off process hacker2 and all other hacks or third party programs. Then start AVA now you (may) get error saying to turn off third party programs but just keep starting ava by the 3 time or so it will start up.

4.put AVA in windows mode or ctrl+esc to minimize the game and run your hexed Mini Farmer ,go to Co-op channel and make a room for prison break survival , 1 player and set a password , Hit Start game or f5 (DROP THEN NADE AT 0:03 NOT FLASH NADES)

5. when your done playing shut AVA off and delete your logs here are the locations of the .logs

For steam users:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\Log <delete everything here

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\Binaries\XIGNCODE .USA <theres only 1 .log here

For Aeria users:

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Log <delete everything here

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries\XIGNCODE.USA <theres only 1 .log here

IF you cant tell what files are .log files do this

click start and in the search bar type (folder options) then click the (veiw tab) and Uncheck Hide extensions for known file types, apply and close

let me know if this helps any of you ^_^

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aaro1 For This Useful Post:

hussamokay (01-27-2013),RomanTheGreat (03-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Pls German :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    BEST THAT I CAN DO IN GERMAN

Dieser Hack funktioniert immer noch gut für mich und eine Menge von Benutzern so einige oder die meisten von euch etwas falsch machen, jetzt im mit einem 32-Bit-compputer und ich kann alle Hacks für 64-Bit-Nutzer, wie Ihr auch fragen, ob Sie die Zeit nehmen, zu verwenden LESEN SIE KÖNNTEN etwas lernen ...
    Jetzt können die Arbeit an Mini Bauern haben diese

0.run antiXc und drücken Sie Nummer hex eine Datei geben (Mini Farmer.exe) können Sie diese kopieren und ohne die Klammern, wenn Sie kippe, dass es funktioniert (rechts und klicken Sie dann you cant Verwendung Ctrl + V fügen Sie klicken), dann Geben Sie neuen Dateinamen

Beispiel: (Hex) Mini Farmer.exe <- ja, man kann Klammern in der neuen Namen verwenden

Ein. laufen Anti-XC und drücken Sie ein und geben Sie an sherlock deaktivieren heißt es nicht, aber es funktioniert immer noch für mich idk warum. (evtl. dies zu tun ein paar Mal, nur um sicher zu sein.)

2. laufen Verfahren hacker2 bis (STOP) und (DISABLE) Xhunter {note: 32 bit Benutzer für Xhunter Sie tun müssen, diese ständig Neustart Ihres Layout}

3. auszuschalten Prozess hacker2 und alle anderen Hacks oder Programmen von Drittanbietern. Dann starten AVA jetzt (können) erhalten Fehlermeldung, dass zu deaktivieren Dritten Programme, sondern einfach weiter ab ava durch die drei Mal oder so wird gestartet.

4.put AVA im Windows-Modus oder STRG + ESC zu minimieren das Spiel und führen Sie Ihre hexed Mini Farmer, gehen Sie zu Co-op-Kanal und einen Raum für prison break Überleben, 1 Spieler und ein Passwort, Hit Spiel starten oder f5 ( DROP THEN NADE um 0:03 NICHT FLASH NADES)

5. wenn Ihr getan Spiel AVA abgeschaltet und löschen Sie Ihre Logs hier sind die Standorte der. logs

Für Dampf Nutzer:

C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ AVA \ Log <löschen alles, was hier

C:.. \ Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ AVA \ Binaries \ XIGNCODE USA <Theres nur 1 hier einloggen

Für Aeria Nutzer:

C: \ AeriaGames \ AVA \ Log <delete hier alles

C:. \ AeriaGames \ AVA \ Binaries \ XIGNCODE.USA <theres nur 1 Anmeldung hier

IF kippe sagen. Welche Dateien Log-Dateien tun dies

klicken Sie auf Start und in der Suchleiste Typ (Ordner-Optionen), dann klicken Sie auf die (veiw Register) und Deaktivieren Hide Erweiterungen bei bekannten Dateitypen zu übernehmen und schließen

lassen Sie mich wissen, ob das hilft jemand von euch ^ _ ^
    Last edited by Aaro1; 01-27-2013 at 05:22 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaro1 For This Useful Post:

hussamokay (01-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Do you know how to get the UAV hack to work as a fellow 32 bit user

Thanks
    And for make farmer automatic?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iMaSaCrE View Post
    And for make farmer automatic?
    the automatic method isnt working for alot of people including me when i find a way to do it will will add it to my post

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PrimoVongola View Post
    Do you know how to get the UAV hack to work as a fellow 32 bit user
    as far as self injecting hacks go like the uav and anti kick i dont like to use them , i personaly think those kind of hacks are the fastest way to get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    and the new hack that ccman32 just released the menu hack, my virus scanner/protector says that it has Artemis
    and ideas on how to use it regardless?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    most anti virus says everything and anything is wonge with hacks hes hack is clean my advice is to just disable your anti virus for a few hours and then try to use it cause it may be blocking it from working right or at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    and how do I do that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    and how do I do that?
    what anti virus do you have ? norton, avg, ect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaro1 View Post
    This hack still works fine for me and alot of users so some or most of you are doing something wrong, now im using a 32 bit compputer and i can use all the hacks for 64 bit users how your wondering well if you TAKE THE TIME TO READ YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING...
    now lets work on mini farmer do these

0.run antiXc and press number to hex a file then type (Mini Farmer.exe) you can copy this and paste it without the brackets if you cant get it to work(right click then click paste you cant use Ctrl+V) then enter new file name

Example: (Hex) Mini Farmer.exe <- yes you can use brackets in the new name

1. run Anti-XC and press 1 and enter to disable sherlock it says failed but it still works for me idk why.(you may have to do this a few time just to be safe.)

2. run process hacker2 to (STOP) and (DISABLE) Xhunter {note:32 bit users for Xhunter you have to do this ever time you restart your comp}

3. turn off process hacker2 and all other hacks or third party programs. Then start AVA now you (may) get error saying to turn off third party programs but just keep starting ava by the 3 time or so it will start up.

4.put AVA in windows mode or ctrl+esc to minimize the game and run your hexed Mini Farmer ,go to Co-op channel and make a room for prison break survival , 1 player and set a password , Hit Start game or f5 (DROP THEN NADE AT 0:03 NOT FLASH NADES)

5. when your done playing shut AVA off and delete your logs here are the locations of the .logs

For steam users:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\Log <delete everything here

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\Binaries\XIGNCODE .USA <theres only 1 .log here

For Aeria users:

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Log <delete everything here

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries\XIGNCODE.USA <theres only 1 .log here

IF you cant tell what files are .log files do this

click start and in the search bar type (folder options) then click the (veiw tab) and Uncheck Hide extensions for known file types, apply and close

let me know if this helps any of you ^_^
    is this for 32 bit windows 7 because on 64 bit windows 7 process hacker 2 is detected it instantly minimizes

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

yes install windows 7 64 bit as soon as 128 suportng cpu's drop everyone will be on windows 8 128 bit so get with it man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have McAfee and some other thingy called Malwarebytes

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Im using a school computer since im homeschooled so im basically home like 24/7. If I could code and make hacks with the time I have. I could make tons but I dont know how

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    is this for 32 bit windows 7 because on 64 bit windows 7 process hacker 2 is detected it instantly minimizes
    its not detected for 64 cause i can use it on my labtop witch is 64 bit but try this
    1.hex it if you havent already, if you did hex it again like hex your hex.
    2. run the anti Xc as admin and disable Xsherlock after you disabled it close anti Xc then right click you antiXc click properties and check the read only apply and run it again. MAKE SURE YOU RUN IT AS ADMIN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaro1 View Post
    its not detected for 64 cause i can use it on my labtop witch is 64 bit but try this
    1.hex it if you havent already, if you did hex it again like hex your hex.
    2. run the anti Xc as admin and disable Xsherlock after you disabled it close anti Xc then right click you antiXc click properties and check the read only apply and run it again. MAKE SURE YOU RUN IT AS ADMIN.
    i mean the process hacker 2 is detected are we on the same page ?
    or are you thinking in mean the mini farmer which for me works fine without process hacker

p.s link me the hex editor you are referring to please if its on here that is !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I have McAfee and some other thingy called Malwarebytes
    There are several ways to disable MBAM's real-time protection (registered version only).
    Right-click on the MBAM icon in the systray and uncheck Enable Protection.
    When asked, "Are you sure you want to disable the MBAM Protection Module?", click Yes.
    Right-click on the MBAM icon again and then uncheck Start with Windows.
    The Protection Module is now disabled and will not restart.
    (To re-enable, right-click on the MBAM icon in the systray and reverse those steps).

try this for McAfee

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    i mean the process hacker 2 is detected are we on the same page ?
    or are you thinking in mean the mini farmer which for me works fine without process hacker

p.s link me the hex editor you are referring to please if its on here that is !
    you dont run the process hacker while ava is running ... and sorry i read it wrong
    Last edited by Aaro1; 01-27-2013 at 06:58 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaro1 For This Useful Post:

hussamokay (01-27-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast