Thread: sv_allowcslua 1

Thanks

sv_allowcslua 1

Is the sv_allowcslua bypass detectable? I mean the one where you use cheat engine to modify the value of that string in particular.

Might have to add a bit more information.
    I was thinking about using this in a DarkRP server for educational purposes and getting the eyes of the admins to up their security, but I don't really feel like getting a hammer smashed face by VAC.

So if I boot the game using that method to give myself that status in a server (It should be possible, the server has VAC enabled) Would that trigger VAC to ban me?

Additional information the server I'm running on has it off by default, it has ULX installed and a few other nifty tools (what good that will do)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InferiorComplex View Post
    Is the sv_allowcslua bypass detectable? I mean the one where you use cheat engine to modify the value of that string in particular.

Might have to add a bit more information.
    I was thinking about using this in a DarkRP server for educational purposes and getting the eyes of the admins to up their security, but I don't really feel like getting a hammer smashed face by VAC.

So if I boot the game using that method to give myself that status in a server (It should be possible, the server has VAC enabled) Would that trigger VAC to ban me?

Additional information the server I'm running on has it off by default, it has ULX installed and a few other nifty tools (what good that will do)
    No, it's not Detectable, I've used it for a year or two, But now I use my SE Bypasser.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
    No, it's not Detectable, I've used it for a year or two, But now I use my SE Bypasser.
    If it's a ban then it's just a server ban then, correct?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InferiorComplex View Post

If it's a ban then it's just a server ban then, correct?
    Yeah, it'd be just a Server Ban, but there's no way they'd know who was doing it.