Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

oca nano Obeya (EU1)

Hello, i want to buy oca nano. Sever is Obeya (EU1). I will pay +-20$.
    skype is bobobicee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hello bohdy, i recommend you to make something serious out of this. dont give money so easy to others, unless your more than sure about him/her.

please do the following before making any deal with anyone.

search the forum/search hes name see if he got any scamming records. see if hes trusted or not. get to know him/her first.

be careful and ask people on forum before trading with strangers.

Regards.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Thanks for advices. I have one offer allready, but i cannot find trusted MM for that trade

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    oh my god? but i have send you a link to that MM, very legit. and by the way she dont take money, she just take the money from you and the weapon from him and she will pay him and send you the weapon back.

good luck anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vdevilmaycry View Post
    oh my god? but i have send you a link to that MM, very legit. and by the way she dont take money, she just take the money from you and the weapon from him and she will pay him and send you the weapon back.

good luck anyway.
    ZZZ Shutup,you sent her your own profile lool,think harder next time,you sent her: Steam Community :: ID :: Vane
    Hmmm,big coincidence,MPGH user same as the link you sent her xd,she has images and when online will probably report you,oh and stop acting like a girl XDD that is pretty sad,can afford 1,000+ games but trying to scamm for 20$ .
    And now wil get steam reported for scamm gl.
    Last edited by Stauri; 01-30-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    wow? you still have no idea. it doesn't matter who i sent her. now the legit becomes the scammer. just wow. im legit you teabag. i dont take money from anyone nor i scamm i never did my whole life, i dont ask for nothing. i was trying to help her. i cant belive i got all this just cuz i tried to help.....

anyways. yes thats me. i did this cuz i dont want others to know. i dont want to get spammed for anyone who wanted an MM. i do help others if they want mm. cuz im rich enough to handle these trading stuff. i need no money. as you can see on my profile. and i am lady and i aint pretending to be a girl. im not gonna insult you at all. i know who i am and i was just tryin to help. god witness.

Good luck to both of you.

btw, search me on forum or where every you want if you got any scamming records or so please report me. im always nice to anyone. ask before you judge.

best regards.

Thanks
    wow? you still have no idea. it doesn't matter who i sent her. now the legit becomes the scammer. just wow. im legit you teabag. i dont take money from anyone nor i scamm i never did my whole life, i dont ask for nothing. i was trying to help her. i cant belive i got all this just cuz i tried to help.....

anyways. yes thats me. i did this cuz i dont want others to know. i dont want to get spammed for anyone who wanted an MM. i do help others if they want mm. cuz im rich enough to handle these trading stuff. i need no money. as you can see on my profile. and i am lady and i aint pretending to be a girl. im not gonna insult you at all. i know who i am and i was just tryin to help. god witness.

Good luck to both of you.

btw, search me on forum or where every you want if you got any scamming records or so please report me. im always nice to anyone. ask before you judge.

best regards.
    I might have been incorrect about you,just that MMs outside MPGH are not allowed,and since you redirected her to an unofficial MM anyone coulve though you were a scammer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah your right. i also might have been not honest with her and told her that its me. or i might have been in rush trying to help her cuz im being happy to help others and without taking any money.

anyways mistakes and sh**t happen anytime. Goodbye and good luck.

Greetings.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Greetings.

Pls dont get me wrong. I am suspcious from nature and when someone sends me a profile of trusted friend, who can do MM for me and its your own account, then it looks pretty suspicious.

and to u Stauri... i did little search, it looks like this is your third account here... first 2 are banned for scaming...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    its okay bohdy, im gonna apologize for not telling you from the start that it was me. but i told you im really new to be an MM but its just cuz i wanted to help you and also later help others, do you know why ?

im just like you.... before.. i came to this site. just to get my self some weapons and so on. i found a few guys. i got scammed on skype. i payed money and all. i was newbie. i felt really bad about this.... so now im trying to help the people who was like me one day. i dont want them to get scammed. so me being an MM will prevent scammers from scamming you and others. i was really willing to be in the middle of the deal and give both traders their things their selling. you know the problem is . that i dont need money nor items or anything. im also thought of being an MM in APB Game cuz i saw a lot of people suffering from un trusted mm.

the only way to trust an MM or an unofficial mm is to see how people treat him, what they got on him. & respect etc. official or not you trust no one just folow your heart tho.

please dont feel that i am what you think i am. no you will never know me, till you get to know me. but hey i know who i am at least.

i wish you all the best and good luck.

if ever need help. please pm me private or whatever,

Regards.

Vane,
    Last edited by vdevilmaycry; 01-31-2013 at 12:33 PM.