Thread: Dear Nexon,...

Thanks

Dear Nexon,...

To Nexon Corp.

Dear Nexon,

I Hate you, you are the most greedy, stupid, Pathetic, and Hippocratic pieces of shit ever.

You are Hippocratic because:
    You make a 'Free to Play' Game, with the promise of "All Paid for, and Free weapons will be of equal power, and statistic". Bullshit. Your NX Guns for Combat Arms are noticeably more powerful than the free guns, along with their superiority of usage. for example, if you have a L9A1 that is a free gun, as opposed to the paid for L96 Arctic Wolf rife, you can move slightly faster, it has noticeably smoother aim, and slightly less recoil. yet you still advertise that the guns that users pay for aren't any different in usage than the free guns?

You are Greedy because:
    You state that the game is 'Free to Play' which it is, but you make it so that if you don't have NX weapons, and gear; you get massively raped by the little kids who beg their parents to pay you. also, you charge your players to be able to kick users from the room.. come on, $10 minimum for an NX card purchase, and $6 of that for a short time of being able to kick players from the room. and on top of that.. they can only kick if they are room master. i say fuck your voting kick system.. and fuck your greediness, room masters should be able to kick regardless.

You are Stupid for:
    Adding in a 'Vote-Kick' System on top of your Charging users for the ability to kick from their room, Room masters only should be allowed to kick, and for free. the vote-kick system is annoying, and quite frankly the stupidest shit you could have done, now, when i play legit, i get kicked...
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeLoserOnCombatArms
    omg.. pisiyicihio got a multi.. impossible.. kick him
    i was kicked.. for getting a multi kill.. not joking either. the vote kicking is getting out of hand with idiotic little kids kicking you because you are better than them.

You're Pathetic because:
    You scam people out of their money, by enticing your players to buy your NX items.
    You can't afford to lose players -because you suck- so you don't Ban hackers, you just 'Demote' them..

i've been demoted on a legit account.. bullshit.
    Very sad nexon, You are now on a lower level than FaGEx (aka JaGEx).

So, without further a due; Nexon, FUCK YOU!
    Last edited by PlSlYlClHlO; 06-04-2009 at 03:36 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PlSlYlClHlO For This Useful Post:

deathlyalive (06-07-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    All this because you got kicked from a game. .__.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood;7****9
    wow...

~CUT OUT THE FUCKIN TOO SHORT THING!
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood;7****9

Yea.. multiple times.. it's BS. i get kicked A LOT, and i don't even use hacks in CA.

(Well sometimes, but it's Rare.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by PlSlYlClHlO View Post
    Yea.. multiple times.. it's BS. i get kicked A LOT, and i don't even use hacks in CA.

(Well sometimes, but it's Rare.)
    Yeah, I know how that feels. In War Rock I use to get kicked because I smashed people, playing legit. They just like to make themselves feel better, by saying "Hackers" Because it does not point out the fact that they really suck. =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    try losing ur whole FUCKING account cuz sum pussy noobs call u a hacker
    (hooprod)my account before now its gone so i hack the fk outta nexon now

nothing bad to u mate just sayin i feel ur anger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i agree on the first part..... fuckn aint even fair..... they say its free bt the niggas who pay get the powerful gunz..... there's no point of playin free so fuk it
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    i agree on the first part..... fuckn aint even fair..... they say its free bt the niggas who pay get the powerful gunz..... there's no point of playin free so fuk it

Is there a point in spelling shit properly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yea GO P|S|Y|C|H|O!!!!!!!
    lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PlSlYlClHlO View Post
    To Nexon Corp.

Dear Nexon,

I Hate you, you are the most greedy, stupid, Pathetic, and Hippocratic pieces of shit ever.

You are Hippocratic because:
    You make a 'Free to Play' Game, with the promise of "All Paid for, and Free weapons will be of equal power, and statistic". Bullshit. Your NX Guns for Combat Arms are noticeably more powerful than the free guns, along with their superiority of usage. for example, if you have a L9A1 that is a free gun, as opposed to the paid for L96 Arctic Wolf rife, you can move slightly faster, it has noticeably smoother aim, and slightly less recoil. yet you still advertise that the guns that users pay for aren't any different in usage than the free guns?

You are Greedy because:
    You state that the game is 'Free to Play' which it is, but you make it so that if you don't have NX weapons, and gear; you get massively raped by the little kids who beg their parents to pay you. also, you charge your players to be able to kick users from the room.. come on, $10 minimum for an NX card purchase, and $6 of that for a short time of being able to kick players from the room. and on top of that.. they can only kick if they are room master. i say fuck your voting kick system.. and fuck your greediness, room masters should be able to kick regardless.

You are Stupid for:
    Adding in a 'Vote-Kick' System on top of your Charging users for the ability to kick from their room, Room masters only should be allowed to kick, and for free. the vote-kick system is annoying, and quite frankly the stupidest shit you could have done, now, when i play legit, i get kicked...

i was kicked.. for getting a multi kill.. not joking either. the vote kicking is getting out of hand with idiotic little kids kicking you because you are better than them.

You're Pathetic because:
    You scam people out of their money, by enticing your players to buy your NX items.
    You can't afford to lose players -because you suck- so you don't Ban hackers, you just 'Demote' them..

i've been demoted on a legit account.. bullshit.
    Very sad nexon, You are now on a lower level than FaGEx (aka JaGEx).

So, without further a due; Nexon, FUCK YOU!

LOL post this as a help ticket on there webpage

Thanks
    And you just figured all of this stuff out???
    Sexy sig ujelly?