Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Elynia | Factions | PVP | 24/7 | 50 slots

[IMG]https://cdn2.planetminecraf*****m/files/resource_media/screenshot/1214/E-Logo_1893793.jpg[/IMG]

PREMIUM USERS ONLY, I have some accounts I can give way.
    Server Information

Elynia is a 24/7 factions/war/RPG server. So bring your friends, complete quests, start a faction, and go to war with other ruthless factions out there. We feature some of the best plugins such as iConomy, mcmMo, Essentials, Chest Shop, and of course Factions. We have also added some of our own homemade plugins that enhances the experience of playing with your friends. If you think you are going to come in here with your hack clients and win every fight, think again. This server has NoCheat and also a custom cheat plugin, making all hacks useless. Staff will not show cheaters any mercy when caught in the act, so if you’re looking to cheat, find somewhere else to do it.
    On Elynia, we have highly trained staff, which are dedicated to the server. They know what is right for the server so please listen to them. If you have any problems with plugins, staff members, or players, we are willing to help fix it if in are control. This process is done through a combination of commands or can be posted on the forums.
    Do you hate lag? Well on Elynia are top priority is No-Lag and that is what we are well known for. Having a 100 slot server requires a high quality computer. This server is on a dedicated server with an AMD Opteron 6274 Processor, 16 Cores and a 3x 500 GB SATA 2 Hard Drive. We are currently running the server on 6 GB of ram and this will be increase depending on the popularity.
    If you like our server and you would like to say thanks in a way we would greatly appreciate a donation. Donations can be for as little as $10 or to as much as $200, anything is lovely. All donations that are made will go to the server. Once you donate everything will be done automatically. That means you can donate whenever you want without having to ask a staff, but if you have any questions or need help we would be glad to help you. Please donate at store.buycraft.net/Elynia. If you are unable to donate we would also love votes. To make this server more popular votes are need. Voting of the server takes an important role, without votes no one will be informed about the server. It just takes 30 seconds of your time to vote.
    Is there any plugins you want? Any rules that we should be add? Or removed? We are always have an ear open of recommendations, so do not be shy and give use a tip on how we can make the server better.

Donations

All donations goes toward the server. Information will be posted once we set up Buycraft. If you would like to donate please click HERE.
    Donations will also increase your likeliness of becoming a staff member.
    We will accept any donations!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    E-Logo_1893793.jpg  

Last edited by Lightningrocks27; 01-31-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    can i have 1 acc

Like if you liked the song

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightningrocks27 View Post
    [IMG]https://cdn2.planetminecraf*****m/files/resource_media/screenshot/1214/E-Logo_1893793.jpg[/IMG]

PREMIUM USERS ONLY, I have some accounts I can give way.
    Server Information

Elynia is a 24/7 factions/war/RPG server. So bring your friends, complete quests, start a faction, and go to war with other ruthless factions out there. We feature some of the best plugins such as iConomy, mcmMo, Essentials, Chest Shop, and of course Factions. We have also added some of our own homemade plugins that enhances the experience of playing with your friends. If you think you are going to come in here with your hack clients and win every fight, think again. This server has NoCheat and also a custom cheat plugin, making all hacks useless. Staff will not show cheaters any mercy when caught in the act, so if you’re looking to cheat, find somewhere else to do it.
    On Elynia, we have highly trained staff, which are dedicated to the server. They know what is right for the server so please listen to them. If you have any problems with plugins, staff members, or players, we are willing to help fix it if in are control. This process is done through a combination of commands or can be posted on the forums.
    Do you hate lag? Well on Elynia are top priority is No-Lag and that is what we are well known for. Having a 100 slot server requires a high quality computer. This server is on a dedicated server with an AMD Opteron 6274 Processor, 16 Cores and a 3x 500 GB SATA 2 Hard Drive. We are currently running the server on 6 GB of ram and this will be increase depending on the popularity.
    If you like our server and you would like to say thanks in a way we would greatly appreciate a donation. Donations can be for as little as $10 or to as much as $200, anything is lovely. All donations that are made will go to the server. Once you donate everything will be done automatically. That means you can donate whenever you want without having to ask a staff, but if you have any questions or need help we would be glad to help you. Please donate at store.buycraft.net/Elynia. If you are unable to donate we would also love votes. To make this server more popular votes are need. Voting of the server takes an important role, without votes no one will be informed about the server. It just takes 30 seconds of your time to vote.
    Is there any plugins you want? Any rules that we should be add? Or removed? We are always have an ear open of recommendations, so do not be shy and give use a tip on how we can make the server better.

Donations

All donations goes toward the server. Information will be posted once we set up Buycraft. If you would like to donate please click HERE.
    Donations will also increase your likeliness of becoming a staff member.
    We will accept any donations!
    Can i have an account?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Nice HQ thread! I'll check out the server in a bit.

MPGH News Team: 11/15/12 - 5/15/13