Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Red face 100% No Scope Accuracy Hack? And Medkit/Warlord/Ammo stealer? Ideas and Possiblity?

I'm just wondering if these hacks are possible and if they are, be great to see it in a hack. It's just ideas and Possibility of making these hacks. Please read this carefully and fully, as the ideas have the explanation to them.

1. 100% No Scope Accuracy:No Scope is using a sniper rifle in CA without the scope but it's not 100% Accurate and I'm wondering if there could be a hack that makes No Scoping like you are Scoping type of Accurate.

2. Medkit Stealer: If someone had put down a medkit, whoever has this hack would be warned that someone has place down a medkit and steal health from the medkit until it breaks, no matter where you are. Basically like a medkit range stealer but i think this might this possible. (You got hacks like telekill)

3. Warlord Stealer: Basically like the medkit, if this hack is turned on, it will warn the user that someone has the WARLORD out and someone who has their warlord out, you can steal ammo from the warlord no matter where you are. Basically a warlord range thingy.

4. Ammo and Medical box Stealer: Different from teleporting items to you. Any Ammo thingy that's out there on the ground, if the USER'S Ammo is not full, it makes the user ammo full by transferring the box to the User (Hopefully stealthy if possible), , same applies with the Medical Box. But ONLY WHEN THE USER HEALTH OR AMMO OR BOTH IS NOT FULL, if it's full and boxes are out there. Nothing is TRANSFERRED

I'm sorry if these hacks request/ideas are stupid or whatever bad thing you think it is. I was just playing fireteam and all the medkits and warlord and items were ALL SCATTERED so i thought of these ideas. And the no scope thing is just that i no scope a lot. But it's only effective close up, i wanted the no scope to be accurate as if you are sniping. And no scoping is still not accurate even with Aim Correction (No recoil and No spread plus no sway or any aim helpers) Cuz nexon wanted no scope to be like 20%-0% accurate from 10 meters or more.

Hack makers: Please post if these hacks are possible and if they are, be great to see them in your hack. Don't make fun of me please. And Coders: If possible please code this or something. IDK but thanks to everyone who considered reading this post properly and seeing if these ideas work or not.
    Last edited by mech66; 02-01-2013 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by mech66 View Post
    I'm just wondering if these hacks are possible and if they are, be great to see it in a hack. It's just ideas and Possibility of making these hacks. Please read this carefully and fully, as the ideas have the explanation to them.

1. 100% No Scope Accuracy:No Scope is using a sniper rifle in CA without the scope but it's not 100% Accurate and I'm wondering if there could be a hack that makes No Scoping like you are Scoping type of Accurate.

2. Medkit Stealer: If someone had put down a medkit, whoever has this hack would be warned that someone has place down a medkit and steal health from the medkit until it breaks, no matter where you are. Basically like a medkit range stealer but i think this might this possible. (You got hacks like telekill)

3. Warlord Stealer: Basically like the medkit, if this hack is turned on, it will warn the user that someone has the WARLORD out and someone who has their warlord out, you can steal ammo from the warlord no matter where you are. Basically a warlord range thingy.

4. Ammo and Medical box Stealer: Different from teleporting items to you. Any Ammo thingy that's out there on the ground, if the USER'S Ammo is not full, it makes the user ammo full by transferring the box to the User (Hopefully stealthy if possible), , same applies with the Medical Box. But ONLY WHEN THE USER HEALTH OR AMMO OR BOTH IS NOT FULL, if it's full and boxes are out there. Nothing is TRANSFERRED

I'm sorry if these hacks request/ideas are stupid or whatever bad thing you think it is. I was just playing fireteam and all the medkits and warlord and items were ALL SCATTERED so i thought of these ideas. And the no scope thing is just that i no scope a lot. But it's only effective close up, i wanted the no scope to be accurate as if you are sniping. And no scoping is still not accurate even with Aim Correction (No recoil and No spread plus no sway or any aim helpers) Cuz nexon wanted no scope to be like 20%-0% accurate from 10 meters or more.

Hack makers: Please post if these hacks are possible and if they are, be great to see them in your hack. Don't make fun of me please. And Coders: If possible please code this or something. IDK but thanks to everyone who considered reading this post properly and seeing if these ideas work or not.
    1. you need a hack with no recoil and no spread and then it shoot where u aimied.
    2. i dont think its possible, maby Teleport to weapon?
    3. same thing dont think its possible, maby teleport to it. or activation distance but u have to aim on warlord
    4. not possible again maby teleport to weapon (or something else i dont remember its name)

hope i helped
    Press Thanks if i helped you / if you liked my signature

Add me on skype: ReFusioNN-

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 5555satan For This Useful Post:

mech66 (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555satan View Post
    1. you need a hack with no recoil and no spread and then it shoot where u aimied.
    2. i dont think its possible, maby Teleport to weapon?
    3. same thing dont think its possible, maby teleport to it. or activation distance but u have to aim on warlord
    4. not possible again maby teleport to weapon (or something else i dont remember its name)

hope i helped
    Actually in my post, i said please read all of it and carefully, i said no scoping is still not accurate even with no recoil, no sway and no spread. Which i tried over 5 hacks, no scoping will still not be accurate. Anyways thanks for your post.
    Last edited by mech66; 02-01-2013 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by mech66 View Post
    Actually in my post, i said please read all of it and carefully, i said no scoping is still not accurate even with no recoil, no sway and no spread. Which i tried over 5 hacks, no scoping will still not be accurate. Anyways thanks for your post.
    then probaly there is no 100% accuracy for SR weapons.
    Press Thanks if i helped you / if you liked my signature

Add me on skype: ReFusioNN-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555satan View Post
    then probaly there is no 100% accuracy for SR weapons.
    No scope is not 100% accuracy but while not no scoping, everything else in a SR is. I just thinking you can modify the values of scoping and mix it with no scoping. I mean look at ghost aim. It's possible...

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Not possible to steal others people med kits and such, even if it was possible it won't be free, if you want to accuratly no scope use aim bot.

/Closed.