Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    So out of curiousity how long do you think it would take to make a oversoul trainer?? just curious if i could make one i would but have no idea how i would even start but Nice work keep it up and for answering my questions
    Probably a few hours for me, if you wanted to make one you could start out by watching Zero's tutorials on how to make an AQWorlds trainer and change the code a little bit to load oversoul. For you, I would say maybe 1 month. That's if you want to actually know what you are doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]8002556]Probably a few hours for me, if you wanted to make one you could start out by watching Zero's tutorials on how to make an AQWorlds trainer and change the code a little bit to load oversoul. For you, I would say maybe 1 month. That's if you want to actually know what you are doing.

aha i see that would be cool but thats a little long to learn how to make trainers :/ i might it depends but thanks again

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]8002556]Probably a few hours for me, if you wanted to make one you could start out by watching Zero's tutorials on how to make an AQWorlds trainer and change the code a little bit to load oversoul. For you, I would say maybe 1 month. That's if you want to actually know what you are doing.

aha i see that would be cool but thats a little long to learn how to make trainers :/ i might it depends but thanks again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Don't be discouraged, try your best and do it! Also making trainers for DragonFable or AdventureQuest would be considerably easier than a trainer for AQWorlds or Oversoul. You can try making that first.

Thanks
    I plan on updating this trainer, though I need suggestions. If anyone has a suggestion, please tell me.

Thanks
    can you please make it possible for the window to be resized? it cannot fit my monitor. thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nice job!! I always love to try new things

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thank's bra.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justinezxc View Post
    can you please make it possible for the window to be resized? it cannot fit my monitor. thank you.
    Alright, I'm be releasing the next version sometime this month. I'll add that option.
    Quote Originally Posted by masalisko View Post
    Nice job!! I always love to try new things
    Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    Thank's bra.
    No problem, hope you enjoy the trainer!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    thanks mate.
    would be epic is the dc was perm but thanks alot

Thanks
    it says i have to i nstall something called '.NET Framework'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    PLEASE HELLLLPPPPPPPPPP ANNNNYYYYYOOOONNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Why i can't use the WEAPON in this hack tool Everytime i equip it it says .. ERROR LOADING when i got LOG OUT! PLEASE HELPPP!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I Suggets that .. Well the HOTKEY THING .. I know you know this .. Change them in F's and About Some Command in your Software .. Kindly Remove All of them and Some Reapeted Command like " DRAGON " .. And the MOUSE VAC. Make a Command for Turning on and off for that ..

And Update the SHOP LIST and the Other list .. Im Browsing some Shop from 181 - i guess from how far i got is 350+ ... Thats all i have to say from now .. I wish i help a little Well Good program even if DF is only having 1k+ Active players not like the old times :/

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I Suggets that .. Well the HOTKEY THING .. I know you know this .. Change them in F's and About Some Command in your Software .. Kindly Remove All of them and Some Reapeted Command like " DRAGON " .. And the MOUSE VAC. Make a Command for Turning on and off for that ..

And Update the SHOP LIST and the Other list .. Im Browsing some Shop from 181 - i guess from how far i got is 350+ ... Thats all i have to say from now .. I wish i help a little Well Good program even if DF is only having 1k+ Active players not like the old times :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbij View Post
    it says i have to i nstall something called '.NET Framework'
    Download it here
    Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post
    PLEASE HELLLLPPPPPPPPPP ANNNNYYYYYOOOONNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Why i can't use the WEAPON in this hack tool Everytime i equip it it says .. ERROR LOADING when i got LOG OUT! PLEASE HELPPP!!!
    Not sure what you are saying, are you talking about the dragon amulet weapons or the weapon sets? If you are talking about the weapon sets, sometimes SWF's load wrong. Try again, and for the dragon amulet weapons you'll need to keep the hack for DA on at all time.

Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post

And Update the SHOP LIST and the Other list .. Im Browsing some Shop from 181 - i guess from how far i got is 350+ ... Thats all i have to say from now .. I wish i help a little Well Good program even if DF is only having 1k+ Active players not like the old times :/[COLOR="Silver"]
    Thanks for the suggestions, I'll add/change the features listed in the next version.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Awesome trainer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post
    Awesome trainer

Thanks! By the way, nice avatar.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast