Thanks

How To Unlock The Creature Slaughter Dome Wth Gibbed's

Here's how to unlock the creature slaughter dome using Gibbed's Save Editor.

1. Go to the "Raw" tab.
    2. Scroll down to "MarketingCodesNeedingNotification" and select "(Collection)" next to it.
    3. Enter the number "1" in the box.
    4. Scroll down to "UsedMarketingCodes" and select "(Collection)" next to it.
    4. Again, enter the number "1" in the box.
    5. Save the file and have fun.

Notes:
    The number for the Premiere Club is 2 (Gearbox Weapons, Vault Hunter's Relic)
    The number for the Collector's Edition Skin Pack is 3 (CE Skins, Contraband Sky Rocket)
    The Premiere Club and Collector's Edition Skin Pack are useless unless you have the DLC installed. It will give you the notification but will not add the items. I was just letting you know, but it doesn't really matter because you can add all of the items that they provide via the save editor anyways

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blakwidowstang For This Useful Post:

DBCoop (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    U can simply choose "CreatureSlaughterToPandoraPark" in "Fast Travel". Then start the game and take the quest.
    Last edited by TruthIsNear; 02-02-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthIsNear View Post
    U can simply choose "CreatureSlaughterToPandoraPark" in "Fast Travel". Then start the game and take the quest.
    Except you can't go back to the annex if you do that and leave, unless you edit your save again. OP's method lets you move freely.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthIsNear View Post
    There is no such fast travel. That sounds like a location name that would be for a starting point when restarting a save. If that's the case, that's not available until the slaughter dome is unlocked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by blakwidowstang View Post
    There is no such fast travel. That sounds like a location name that would be for a starting point when restarting a save. If that's the case, that's not available until the slaughter dome is unlocked.
    Well it does work to get you there even if the annex isn't unlocked (and yes, it is the location you'll appear to when loading a save), but as my previous post said, it's a one way transfer as you can't get back in without changing it to that again.

Thanks
    That works for me. After taking the quest in this area, i can go out and into. Try it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    crsl.png  

Last edited by TruthIsNear; 02-02-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks for clarifying that KarmaTheAlligator.

Thanks
    I actually like the three "Slaughter Domes"....Fink's, Hyperion and Creature....problem is....just like a lot of other fun missions in the game....

once you play and turn in....you are DONE and you can't replay the mission.

What is the best way to replay those missions using the editor.....just delete the mission data....then it will appear again as available??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unitas19 View Post
    I actually like the three "Slaughter Domes"....Fink's, Hyperion and Creature....problem is....just like a lot of other fun missions in the game....

once you play and turn in....you are DONE and you can't replay the mission.

What is the best way to replay those missions using the editor.....just delete the mission data....then it will appear again as available??
    Deleting the mission data may have a strange effect, it varies by mission. The best way would be to go to "MissionPlaythroughs", select the playthrough on the left and click "MissionData", then find the missions and change the "Status" to "Active", the "ActiveObjectiveSetIndex" to 0, and the numbers in "ObjectivesProgress" to 0.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blakwidowstang For This Useful Post:

Unitas19 (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blakwidowstang View Post
    Deleting the mission data may have a strange effect, it varies by mission. The best way would be to go to "MissionPlaythroughs", select the playthrough on the left and click "MissionData", then find the missions and change the "Status" to "Active", the "ActiveObjectiveSetIndex" to 0, and the numbers in "ObjectivesProgress" to 0.
    Great Stuff----Thanks!!! Am making a "guide" for Noobs like me on how to use the Editor....and you seem to be a very knowledgeable person on this topic.....can I send you a copy for a sanity check/review before I post???

Got this from another forum....but you think it may have strange effects on some missions....looks like all it is saying is to Delete the Mission Data:

1. Extract and Open Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save Editor
    2. Open the borderlands save (.sav) file you wish to edit
    3. Head on over to the "raw" tab in the save editor
    4. Scroll Down the page until you reach the value listed as "MissionPlaythroughs" and click on "(collections)" to its right.
    5. Once clicked, a new window will pop up labled as "Collection Editor"6. Take notice of the left pane, you will see a list of entries all labeled as "MissionPlaythroughData" Each of these entries contain all accepted/completed missions from each of your playthroughs. (Playthrough's are noted on the right pane through the value "PlayThroughNumber" and have a value of (0-x) With zero being your initial first playthrough, and x being whatever else followed (tvhm).
    7. Click on the middle MissionPLaythroughData entry (it should be listed with a PlayThroughNumber value of "1" (tvhm playthrough)
    8. Once the appropriate MissionPlaythroughData is selected, look at the right pane and click on "(Collection)" next to "MissionData".
    9. Another Collection Editor Window will open up listing on the left pane all the Missions you have completed. Simply click on the "MissionData" entry you want to replay and delete the entry from the list using the red " X " button/icon in the collection editor.
    10. Mission titles are listed in the "MissionData" entries as "Mission" followed by the appropriate string (example: GD_Z3_RobotSlaughter.M_RobotSlaughter_1)
    Last edited by Unitas19; 02-07-2013 at 12:45 PM.