Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by connorlawd View Post
    I may sound less intelligent than I am but can you explain the instructions for this a bit better?
    For what hacks? and that's basically the best.
    "Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight with when all else is lost." - Pandora
    "If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." - Magus

Thanks
    So, can you help with the invalid command thing? I ran it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Still Work?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oSkill View Post
    Still Work?
    Yes.

/msgtoshort
    "Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight with when all else is lost." - Pandora
    "If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." - Magus

Thanks
    I was detected with this on a PERP server... Wasn't VAC banned just banned from 1 server

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgaymes View Post
    I was detected with this on a PERP server... Wasn't VAC banned just banned from 1 server
    Yeah, that's because there's one simple code to get you banned automatically.

Thanks
    EVERYONE That's download the Aimbot from the other thread
    DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT. DOWNLOAD THIS ONE

Thanks
    Yeah basically its detectable on some servers i just got banned on a lifepunch server. Its sad to say but this may be it for this hackpack.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lancerparnell View Post
    Yeah basically its detectable on some servers i just got banned on a lifepunch server. Its sad to say but this may be it for this hackpack.
    Well, if you would spend a few minutes to read some posts, Not trying to be rude or anything, but if you did you'd see that some servers actually spent 5 minutes or less, adding one line of code to auto ban upon open

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    ok so im playing ttt and i typed this in consol lua_openscript_cl Project-Dead.lua and all the hacks work but how do i turn off the thing where it shoots when my crosshair is over them like i put in that bind keys u gave us. like say if i try to bind something to dead_aimbot_onshoot it says "dead_aimbot_onshoot" = "= "0"" ( def. "" ) in red what i do? i want to turn it off where it dont shoot time i look at them plox

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by phalo12 View Post
    ok so im playing ttt and i typed this in consol lua_openscript_cl Project-Dead.lua and all the hacks work but how do i turn off the thing where it shoots when my crosshair is over them like i put in that bind keys u gave us. like say if i try to bind something to dead_aimbot_onshoot it says "dead_aimbot_onshoot" = "= "0"" ( def. "" ) in red what i do? i want to turn it off where it dont shoot time i look at them plox
    dead_triggerbot 0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phalo12 View Post
    You don't have to bind all the keys, and onshoot/FOV/inFOV etc, I'm pretty sure they're broken *Havn't tried them in awhile* It'd be dead_triggerbot tho.

Thanks
    Dont hate but this is my first time I try to run .lua.
    when I type to console "lua_openscript_cl Project-Dead.lua, it gives nothing as return.
    after that when I try use some command, it says the command is not valid.

Sorry, really Im new with this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    hmmm seems my lua_openscript_cl Project-Dead.lua script isnt working any more it was working yester day but not today -_-

Thanks
    Ha, great, hours of work and realized it doesnt work. gg goodlife

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast