Thanks

help please game crashes

if i start crossfire it opens i type my username and pass
    after that i can join a server but when i start or join a game i tiny bar will load and then the screen
    gets black and my game just shut down please help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboyeutje View Post
    after that i can join a server but when i start or join a game i tiny bar will load and then the screen
    you need to be more specific,maybe learn some english
    Crossfire Europe IGN:U*Mad*Bro*
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php read this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    So from what i understood when you're entering a game crossfire crashes... if crossfire worked for you before then it must be something that you did... if you put anything in crossfire folder just eliminate it and if you're using any hack it doesn't work then. if you changed anything that is related to crossfire just restore it... think... i can't help you more than this just reading that dialog...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    So from what i understood when you're entering a game crossfire crashes... if crossfire worked for you before then it must be something that you did... if you put anything in crossfire folder just eliminate it and if you're using any hack it doesn't work then. if you changed anything that is related to crossfire just restore it... think... i can't help you more than this just reading that dialog...
    That may be it. But if you haven´t done anything like that check settings, try set graphics on minimum and find out if your PC is even capable of making it work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboyeutje View Post
    Wait.. i think i know what you're saying... i think you were using an hack and in-game your screen gets all black right? its like you go under the map uh?

So the only help i can give you is this:

when you enter the same room and play with the player ''oliveroos' and/or ''BARACUDA'' your game shuts down. did you notice any player in the same room as you with that nickname? 'cuse the only thing i can relate with that is that problem.. i already had it, when i entered a same room as a player with invisibility hack 100% my screen got all pitch black and i was seeing the ESP names of the players in-game all in a corner of my screen, so i think you must avoid those players, otherwise you can get that problem during all your gameplay after that 'meeting' with them, so that you need to restart the game(crossfire) because something messed up with your pc related with those players' hacks.... not sure what i'm talking about but i'm pretty positive that that's the problem. Just say to me if what i said about you if that's wrong or not so that i can exclude this teory if you were not using hacks at all.