Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by surrealmc View Post
    he means make your dick a foot long lol.
    xDDD maybe he acctually is

Thanks
    Wow he works god....spawn vehicle and make Thunderdome and more....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    Any reason you are leaking this? Otherwise you're an asshole, not that it matters to you but.. you are. Unless you have a good reason, of course.

Also I believe you need a picture for the file to be approved, maybe not and I don't see the purpose of a picture for a text file but you might.
    You only need a picture if it's a hack, for example, an RE or a menu.

This is just a script, so it's not needed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldfromKüche View Post
    I've got a really good Reason, you dont need to download if you dont want! Picture of what?
    That's great logic you have there, I don't have to download if I don't want to... no shit sherlock! It's not about me downloading it's about you being an asshole and leaking other people's shit. I'm just asking why, why leak it? Is it because you don't like them? Because they are assholes? If none of those then you're an asshole yourself.

Also the picture thing is about the moderators approving the attachment, which doesn't matter now that you've removed it yourself and just posted the code.

Thanks
    You have skype if you can help me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    when you spawn something the entire server gets spammed with the code in a popup lol

basically lets everyone know a hacker has started playing. other then that its wonderful

Thanks again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    That's great logic you have there, I don't have to download if I don't want to... no shit sherlock! It's not about me downloading it's about you being an asshole and leaking other people's shit. I'm just asking why, why leak it? Is it because you don't like them? Because they are assholes? If none of those then you're an asshole yourself.

Also the picture thing is about the moderators approving the attachment, which doesn't matter now that you've removed it yourself and just posted the code.
    Please block me from your List and ignore this Post. I dont want to explain it to you. Thank you very much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GarfieldfromKüche For This Useful Post:

svtfan (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Because they shouldn't be charging a bunch of money for a script for a game.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iBulle For This Useful Post:

svtfan (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iBulle View Post
    Thanks
    #10 chars

Thanks
    Ah, fair enough. How much did he charge? Did he pull another Rustler's Menu? Haha.

Also in response to above I have no idea what you're talking about with the block me from your list and ignore the post... I'll probably ignore the post but block you from my list? What list?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ah, fair enough. How much did he charge? Did he pull another Rustler's Menu? Haha.

Also in response to above I have no idea what you're talking about with the block me from your list and ignore the post... I'll probably ignore the post but block you from my list? What list?
    Not too sure where this RE is from but I'm assuming it was a paid one as it wouldn't be 'leaked' unless a douchey friend gave out a private one.

Thanks
    Not too sure where this RE is from but I'm assuming it was a paid one as it wouldn't be 'leaked' unless a douchey friend gave out a private one.
    Ah, well next time maybe trying including that you're just guessing that instead of stating. I thought you knew who it was and knew they were over charging. Also it shows who was selling, he even posted their Skype all over the place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I mean, just Block my Profile....

Me and my Bro bought it from him.

Thanks
    What menu is this best to use on? You on skype Jamie? I added you.

Thanks
    I will never buy anything from this community, why? Because that would mean buying someone to sit on their ass and write a script for you to ruin a game. So I just come back every now and then to find free things like this, and no I don't use hacks to ruin games I help people out with them, I get a hold of a good hack I use it against other hackers. Owell price I had to pay was my key, still waiting on one of those to be posted lol free loader I know but everything is already fucked

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast