Thread: AFTERLIFE

Thanks

AFTERLIFE

prophetsland.com

Why it's so important to answer previous question "who we should follow , Islam or Christianity or Judaism" ?? It's important to know the answer because each one of us will live approximately 60 , 70 , maybe 90 years then will die , after death , there are only 2 possibilities, either heaven or hell and it's endless, there is no other option.
    This simply means that onlythese 70 years (as average) in which we live our lives and even they are not pure 70 years , we can eliminate 15 or 16 years of childhood , it will remain 55 years , one third of them iswasted in sleeping (if we take average 8 hours of sleep daily) and another third or maybe more is wasted in work so the remaining now is 16 years approx. we can also eliminate the time we spend in eating and drinking so the result will be less that 10 years !!
    Now , we reached a conclusion that only 10 years of our lives , and how we act towards other people and how we worship God and how we behave in these years , only these acts will lead to 1 of 2 possibilities, either heaven forever or hell forever. So, we have reached to a very important point , we must know how to worship God correctly and follow what God needs from us and obey His instructions because of course He has created us and He will judge us at the end after we die , and we have only these 10 years of worship which will decide our destiny, so it simply means that there is no time to waste , but as they say ,it's never too late to know God and to know how to worship Him the way He wants and not as we like.
    From where to start ? We all know that there is only one God who created us human being and created this world in which we live so it's unfair that there is more than one way to worship God, as like that , people will not be equal and judgment will be unfair while fairness is one of God names. So it's illogic to have more than one religion to worship God as we should be all equal in front of God ad at the end its only one God, who will judge us at the end upon one religion an one law only, so the most happy people will be the ones who followed the right religion while all others will be discarded...
    It's very important decision which each one of us must take , which is what religion i must follow , and this decision must be taken as soon as possible as there no time to wait, as no one knows when he'll die and after death , there nothing to do except waiting the judge at this time there will be no excuse , no one can say that's how i found my parents and my grandparents and that's why i followed them and followed their religion and did not search for the truth while the truth is easy and logic and it's here...
    Again , when we can start ? God is so kind to us that He did not leave us alone , but he had sent his messengers and prophets years back ago and still no one reads about them and know them correctly. Who better than God's prophets and messengers can lead us to the right track ?
    No one else for sure. There are more than 30 prophets and messengers , each one of them has a great story from which we can learn a lot, but still , why there are so many prophets?
    The only logical explanation is that prophets are sent by God to guide us, step by step , each one completes the other till the last prophet. It's exactly like a house made of bricks , each prophet puts a brick, till the last prophet who has put the last brick and the house (religion) is completed.
    Isn't that easy and logical ? That's why we must begin with Stories of the Prophets, they are amazing stories full of lessons and miracles and values which we all missed these days.
    These stories are valid for any religion , for any age , for any gender , it's for humanity in general , if we really understood these values , I'm sure and i swear this world will change.Then , what's next ?
    The next is the only remaining book which no human being ever had added a coma or a single letter in it , it's still 100% pure exactly as it was sent since day one.
    It's the only book which is purely insinuated by God and only God, but why not Torah or Bible?
    Simply because they have many versions for both so they are not unique, also the versions we have nowadays are not exactly as they were sent since day one , while for Holy Quran, there is only one version all over the world , it's unique.
    To summarize :
    - our life is not endless in this world , it's only few years , 80 or 90 years max.
    - counting on what we do and how we worship God in these few years , our destiny will be decided , either heaven or hell taking into consideration that life after death is eternal so this means that our religion is the most important thing in our life as it's the only thing which will remain
    - as there is no much time left , we have to begin and take decisions and try to take the chance to worship God the way He told us to do , as after death there is no excuses
    - logic and fairness say that as there is only one Gold , then it must be one way to worship Him , and all Its messengers have cleared that out , that there is only on real Religion and to know it, we must follow the messengers until the last one which will show us how to worship God the right way to be eligible for heaven...
    DISCUSS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    3 Options:

1. Heaven
    2. Hell
    3. Above do not exist.

I choose option 3.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    In my opinion, When you die, You recreate into something else, But you can't remember the last thing you were, Or anything that happened in your last life, and you could be any species.
    Last edited by Dr. X; 06-12-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Id like to think that there is a god but not the god that Christian/catholics think of. Hes the kinda guy I could have a Hahn with whilst watchin the footy.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Unfortunately whims don't dictate reality.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot