Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Does OLD NA hacks works with CN Mabinogi?

Just wondering o.o, cuz i bet CN dont have any idea about old NA/EU hacks

What do you think, some of them may work? (consoles etc?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by genesis1995 View Post

I would say , No. I mean after all, Nexon does have comunications with the CN team about the updates and stuff, I bet they share the information about the hacks and those stuff. Maybe hackshield won't detect it, but their random Auto-ban system might be ready for it.

Thanks
    No .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by genesis1995 View Post

No. Just no

Quote Originally Posted by galio View Post
    I would say , No. I mean after all, Nexon does have comunications with the CN team about the updates and stuff, I bet they share the information about the hacks and those stuff. Maybe hackshield won't detect it, but their random Auto-ban system might be ready for it.
    CN communicating with other parts of the worlds? What drug are you having? I want some of those.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    No. Just no

CN communicating with other parts of the worlds? What drug are you having? I want some of those.
    Don't judge a nation because of some idiots, If that would be true, what you are indirectly trying to say we wouldn't have Vindictus available for US or EU.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Don't judge a nation because of some idiots, If that would be true, what you are indirectly trying to say we wouldn't have Vindictus available for US or EU.
    hmmm, in a game that GM running amok actively hacking? I think I'll hold on to my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    hmmm, in a game that GM running amok actively hacking? I think I'll hold on to my opinion.
    I can't even understand what you'r saying, I guess you should work on your english before insulting anyone, or at least double check what you are about to post.

If you mean that there's a GM hacking then you probably don't know that there used to be a method to add [GM] to you name.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I can't even understand what you'r saying, I guess you should work on your english before insulting anyone, or at least double check what you are about to post.

If you mean that there's a GM hacking then you probably don't know that there used to be a method to add [GM] to you name.
    err, I dunno, I think my english are fine, maybe you have problem in reading and/or comprehension? I can't tell where did I even begin to insult anyone, or maybe you misread something?

funny if you can add a GM tag to your name, does that also allow you to get free +15s wep? I think not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    err, I dunno, I think my english are fine, maybe you have problem in reading and/or comprehension? I can't tell where did I even begin to insult anyone, or maybe you misread something?

funny if you can add a GM tag to your name, does that also allow you to get free +15s wep? I think not.
    Well, I can surely say I'm quite fluent at understanding English, though not as good in writing, yet I can see a lot of grammatical errors in your lines, I will mark some out for you. Also, I said that you were insulting Indirectly, calling the CN Team like A-holes. When you don't even know them.
    Also to have a +15 weapon isn't that hard. My GuildLeader has +15 weapons aswell,even weapons that he doesn't even use, like a lvl 30 weapon. The only thing you need is money and luck.

Now to the spelling
    hmmm, in a game WHERE GM's run amok(<- I guess that's an armor) and hacking all the time? I think I'll hold on to my opinion.
    err, I dunno, I think my english is fine, maybe you have problems in reading and/or comprehension? I can't tell where (did<- Extra word? You don't need that one here) I even began to insult anyone, or maybe you just misread something?

funny, if you can add a GM tag to your name, does that also allow you to get free +15 wep's? I think not.
    I didn't wanted to be a Grammar Nazi or what ever you guys call the ones that correct grammar on the internet, but since you really wanted to call me someone with problems comprehending English or typing problems, you should have checked your post before doing it, or at least edited the wrong lines out.
    Not to say that I just said that you should double check your posts before sending them, since they are a complete mess lol.
    Last edited by galio; 02-10-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I can see a lot of grammatical errors in your lines
    cause grammatical errors totally made what I wanted to convey completely obscure

I will mark some out for you
    gracious of you

insulting Indirectly
    no, quite the opposite, I'm openly and directly saying that tian city is either corrupted or beyond nexon NA level of incompetency, or from what I can see, mostly likely both.

When you don't even know them
    I know what state the game they're running is in, I don't need to know them

Also to have a +15 weapon isn't that hard. My GuildLeader has +15 weapons aswell,even weapons that he doesn't even use, like a lvl 30 weapon. The only thing you need is money and luck.
    people over there must've massive amount of money and luck or something, what with everyone and their mother owning a +15 lvl 60/70 wep and selling on mp by the dozen (and the prices, oh lord the prices. You'd think NA east was bad)

I didn't wanted to be a Grammar Nazi
    Ever heard of a "hypocrite"?

but since you really wanted to call me someone with problems comprehending English or typing problems
    well I, for one, do think that the meaning I wanted to convey was clear, I see no need to edit anything (also you never heard of "running amok"? really? how about googling that before assuming that it was a typo?). If you really need to nitpicking to prove yourself a smart-ass, this ain't the place, you should go back to , I dunno, middle school or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    cause grammatical errors totally made what I wanted to convey completely obscure

gracious of you

no, quite the opposite, I'm openly and directly saying that tian city is either corrupted or beyond nexon NA level of incompetency, or from what I can see, mostly likely both.

I know what state the game they're running is in, I don't need to know them

people over there must've massive amount of money and luck or something, what with everyone and their mother owning a +15 lvl 60/70 wep and selling on mp by the dozen (and the prices, oh lord the prices. You'd think NA east was bad)

Ever heard of a "hypocrite"?

well I, for one, do think that the meaning I wanted to convey was clear, I see no need to edit anything (also you never heard of "running amok"? really? how about googling that before assuming that it was a typo?). If you really need to nitpicking to prove yourself a smart-ass, this ain't the place, you should go back to , I dunno, middle school or something.
    And that's why the World is in the crisis that we are right now, Thanks for ruining our future.

Thanks
    Oh, wow.