Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Two things regarding your method, first one, the facebook account will get limited, and will require phone verification after few hour usage. Eventually your account will get timed block for few months, then perm ban. Another thing, Facebook likes actually start to repeat after just 2 hours of usage, making the points in-come much slower. But yes, this probably works, I have no idea what he means by "you need a plugin" As far as I'm concerned, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, you don't need any plugin to make this work. So yup.
    The only annoying thing about this is that you have to change accounts every few hours, and every time you get limited account.

You really should include that info when selling something...
    Last edited by Nitrousek; 02-17-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Thanks
    Yeah maybe.... WTF are you talking about I use this from month. You are an idiot. You sell too and You want to get More Cash, Because I was selling Cheaper. Gyes look at my previous thread And look if someone got banned. Ask BZAR if he got banned. Price still 8$ And I will make a video soon, to show its true. Even what he says - likes repeat after 2 hours - not true. Look at the home page of the addmefas*****m 330000000 likes and Still Growing. P:S Sorry to all who want vouch - but It is already given. Instead of second vouch I will make a video Now. Stay turned on
    And About @Nitrousek Look at my Private Messages https://prikachi.com/images/302/5886302V.png
    Now look at his thread - For selling FB Likes. he is bumping every day, so was he banned hmm I dont think so ....
    I am just selling it cheaper and he is getting nervous about it - what a bustard ... And yes, You need a plugin. Video coming in 1 day
    Link to his thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/275-user-s...ws-subs-*****ml

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Gyes I cant do Video for security reason... If I upload it In the Net There is a chance to get banned. If someone wants proof - let he just call me in Skype
    And I will amke him a Video Call capturing my screen for proof. have a nice day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ivcho2000 View Post
    Yeah maybe.... WTF are you talking about I use this from month. You are an idiot. You sell too and You want to get More Cash, Because I was selling Cheaper. Gyes look at my previous thread And look if someone got banned. Ask BZAR if he got banned. Price still 8$ And I will make a video soon, to show its true. Even what he says - likes repeat after 2 hours - not true. Look at the home page of the addmefas*****m 330000000 likes and Still Growing. P:S Sorry to all who want vouch - but It is already given. Instead of second vouch I will make a video Now. Stay turned on
    And About @Nitrousek Look at my Private Messages https://prikachi.com/images/302/5886302V.png
    Now look at his thread - For selling FB Likes. he is bumping every day, so was he banned hmm I dont think so ....
    I am just selling it cheaper and he is getting nervous about it - what a bustard ... And yes, You need a plugin. Video coming in 1 day
    Link to his thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/275-user-s...ws-subs-*****ml

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Gyes I cant do Video for security reason... If I upload it In the Net There is a chance to get banned. If someone wants proof - let he just call me in Skype
    And I will amke him a Video Call capturing my screen for proof. have a nice day

Are you completely retarded?
    I said about FACEBOOK ACCOUNT THAT YOU ARE USING THE BOT WITH TO LIKE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE POINTS WILL GET LIMITED/BANNED
    I never said the account you are USING POINTS FOR will get banned.
    You sir, are an idiot, not me.

Oh, and cool lies about the "plugin for $30".

Insulting the person because of saying truth about your method and reviewing it.
    The biggest douchebags of all, is what you are.
    Last edited by Nitrousek; 02-18-2013 at 06:07 AM.

Thanks
    Ok so Why do you sell it when your clients will get banned? And I use myself - I have not got banned. I have ordered over 1000 likes to my clients in my previous thread And they have not got banned? And if it is free I am waiting for you to post the plugin. YOU need a plugin Gyes. If you dont need I am waiting for this asshole spammer above to post the method for free. if not please shut up. ! @Nitrousek

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Ok I am offering 150% NOT 100% If your FB got banned. I dont want such a lier asshole like this above to scam my thread with bullshits. He is judging why I sell the same method like he. I am leaving you to decide... And still waiting for the free method @Nitrousek
    P:S It isnt just for Likes. You can do subs, tweets, Instagram followers and many other ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ok so Why do you sell it when your clients will get banned? And I use myself - I have not got banned. I have ordered over 1000 likes to my clients in my previous thread And they have not got banned? And if it is free I am waiting for you to post the plugin. YOU need a plugin Gyes. If you dont need I am waiting for this asshole spammer above to post the method for free. if not please shut up. ! @Nitrousek

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Ok I am offering 150% NOT 100% If your FB got banned. I dont want such a lier asshole like this above to scam my thread with bullshits. He is judging why I sell the same method like he. I am leaving you to decide... And still waiting for the free method @Nitrousek
    What the hell don't you understand? How about you learn some basic english before actually starting threads and trying to sell anything to people.

Quote Originally Posted by ivcho2000
    Automated tool for facebook Likes
    The facebook account you are using for this automated tool will get limited/banned.
    NOT THE ONE YOU ARE ORDERING LIKES FOR... god
    Are you really so lowminded that you can't understand this simple thing?

Also, what method are you talking about. I'm not selling my method, nor am I giving it away...
    You should seriously analyse each word separately because obviously you have some READING WITH UNDERSTANDING problems.

He is judging why I sell the same method like he. I am leaving you to decide...
    show me the sentence where I said I'd be selling my method. Do it, I double dare you... you're either mentally retarded, or underdeveloped kid. and if you haven't noticed, I don't give a single fuck if you sell this method, or give away this method, or put this method up in your ass.

I dont want such a lier asshole like this above to scam my thread with bullshits.
    The thing is, you're a liar asshole, you didn't include in your topic crucial information about the method, you also tried to lie about some plugin that you need, AND FINALLY you started insulting me for giving out the information that you did not.

Just wow... I really feel sorry for anyone trading with this person.
    Last edited by Nitrousek; 02-18-2013 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks
    Fucking Idiot. I said it - I was selling facebook likes In my previous thread for 0.01 each ( look at my signature) I sold more than 1000 likes to different people And what I get - just thanks and positive posts. None Of my Clients Have been With Blocked Facebook! And You use the same method as me ( how you said in the private message you send me) I let the people decide. If it is free - come on i am waiting for the reply. And I am asking you again. Why do you sell facebook likes
    if the Facebook account of your Buyer will be blocked.
    And I said if someone FB account got banned I will return 150% !

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrousek View Post
    The thing is, you're a liar asshole, you didn't include in your topic crucial information about the method, you also tried to lie about some plugin that you need, AND FINALLY you started insulting me for giving out the information that you did not.

Just wow... I really feel sorry for anyone trading with this person.
    I am trying to keep normal - but you are an asshole. First I am not a kid! I am on 21 years. Second I have the method - I dont want it from you. And third - Ok I got sick. I will offer one more vouch copy to trusted member again ( Which BZAR is) The first guy who posts here with good repulation, Old member and many posts will get it for free - Because I dont want to deal with this asshole anymore!@

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Fucking Idiot. I said it - I was selling facebook likes In my previous thread for 0.01 each ( look at my signature) I sold more than 1000 likes to different people And what I get - just thanks and positive posts. None Of my Clients Have been With Blocked Facebook! And You use the same method as me ( how you said in the private message you send me) I let the people decide. If it is free - come on i am waiting for the reply. And I am asking you again. Why do you sell facebook likes
    if the Facebook account of your Buyer will be blocked.
    And I said if someone FB account got banned I will return 150% !
    I give up on you. I just hope that anyone who ends up here, can read what I'm saying, understand it, and read what you're saying. It's quite easy to decide whether you're worth dealing with or not. You're not educated enough to understand a thing out of what a person is telling you.
    If it is free - come on i am waiting for the reply.
    Yes Its easy...... the question is that you need to have an addon. Its on sale for 30$ On ebay And i give it for 15$ If you think thats not correct IDk ...
    I never said the script was free. All I said is that you DO NOT NEED A FUCKING ADDON like YOU SAID, YOU FUCKING MORON!
    I hope God sees this, and decides to smite you.

Bzar never copy-vouched on the method, he vouched for the likes and subscribers you got him. Also, he's a child that goes from thread to thread asking people for free stuff, he's 15.
    Last edited by Nitrousek; 02-18-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks
    Here is The review from Bzar Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Perfect Method Got around 200 followers and 90 Subs within 1 hours
    Thanks @ivcho2000

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

I gave him The Whole METHOD to decide its true! how you see in the post - and again - I will give one more vouch copy. And yes you need an addon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Here is The review from Bzar Again

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

I gave him The Whole METHOD to decide its true! how you see in the post - and again - I will give one more vouch copy. And yes you need an addon.
    What addon do you need then? prove that what you're saying is true. You don't need no addon. I don't have addon, I only have the script that I made myself.

Anyways, I'm out, not gonna discuss with you, since you don't know english, or you don't know how to read and understand what you're reading.
    Last edited by Nitrousek; 02-18-2013 at 06:53 AM.

Thanks
    WTF is the difference from script and addon. I mean I too use script but call it addon. My mistake gyes. Still waiting for someone to vouch

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post

Vouch copy :3?
    Accept me in skype please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You need this guys script to do it only imacros doesnt work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolekxx View Post
    You need this guys script to do it only imacros doesnt work
    Ty For Buying And the review

Thanks