Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Question Tips and tricks for CF players.

crossfire tips and tricks:

-ghosts breathe very loud and other players can hear it when nearby them.
    -using mp3 headphones while playing a ghost mode can allow you to hear a ghost's breathing more clearly and allow you to have a general sense of direction in where the breathing is coming from.
    -ghosts do not become completely invisible right when they stop moving, it takes about .5-1 second delay to become completely invisible after you stop moving.
    -you can jump on to some boxes and other objects that would normally be inaccessable by crouch jumping (jumping and then crouching in mid air)
    -when planting a bomb in search and destroy, place the bomb in a wide open area, so it is easier to shoot anyone who tries to defuse it.
    -when planting a bomb in ghost mode, try to plant it somewhere enclosed but still a bit open so you have room to run. also try to place it somewhere where you can easily run in and out of cover as to cause a lot of cunfusion without the dangers of being wide open all the time.
    -the two windows that open onto the very big b site balcony window, that overlooks all of b site, on hakenreuz can easily be accessed from the balcony area. if you jump onto the boxes below them, then jump on the small sign post under the left window (left if you are looking at the winows from the outside) then jump on to the small ledg right outside the window. you can then go to either side of the ledge and wait for unsuspecting ghosts. you can also get into the windows by running into them and then crouching, just trying to run through them will not work.
    -on labratory in b site, you can access the v.w.a. vent in the back of b site. all you have to do is jump on tho the metal ring around the top of b site right in front of the vent. next you have to crouch then press the space bar to jump as you walk towards the vent. if you do this right, you can easily access the v.w.a. vent from both sides. (this is a good trick for a ghost trying to attack someone trying to hide in there).
    -(dont send me a suggestion to include the T.D. Ship trick that gets you into the enemy base, i know how to do it, it would just take way too long to explain. i might create a video showing how to do it, but im not explaining it in words).
    -when you can hear a ghost planting the bomb in the a site of hakenreuz, try shooting around the sewer opening behind the glowing machine in the middle. this is where ghosts normally plant the bomb.
    -in laboratory, to get on the pipes in the uderground tunnel, you just crouch jump on to them. the best place to camp on the pipes is the corner of the tunnel that leads to b site.
    -to quick stab with a knife, without hacking, instead of clicking the left mouse button quickly to do a slice then a stab, just click it at a steady pace, slower than normal and you should be able to just slice over and over. this is somewhat harder in tenser situations because of your inate reaction to click the stab button as fast as possible when you are in danger.
    -you can jump on to certain lamp posts in hakenreuz in the GR spawn area that will give you and exellent vanatage point of the area around you.
    -when attacking an unsuspecting passerby in ghost mode, try to attack them on their left side. most right handed people will automatically turn in a clockwise circle. this gives you some extra time to get at least one more stab in.
    -(i know about the lost relics glitch so dont message me about that either. once again, it is too hard to explain and would take too long to write)
    -when an enemy is farther away, try to use short bursts of fire to dispatch him, other than trying to be an idiot and unload your clip on them, hoping that at most 10% of the bullets fired made contact with their target.
    -just a helpful hint: dont ever change your crosshair to the circle with a dot, it sucks and doesnt help at all.

hacking tips and tricks:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -when you first get hacks, don't just dive in and start hacking, that is the easiest and best way to get kicked. follow these rules:
    1.ask to when you first join an already active game if anyone hacks. if someone on the other team is hacking, tell the other team if they dont kick their hacker you will start hacking too. this will give you a reason to hack and the slight possibility you wont get kicked. also say that you will stop hacking when they get rid of their hacker. you may choose to continue hacking after they have kicked their hacker but i would advise you to be a man of your word. (this trick doesn't allways work and you will often be kicked for it but it is worth trying because sometimes angry players on our team will want you to hack so they can mess with the other team for having a hacker. this gives you some backup if anyone tries to kick you).
    2.try not to make it obvious that you are hacking, the most obvious hacks are speed hacks, sometimes gun hacks, and obvious use of full bright, chams, and/or wall hacks.
    3.speed hacks are the most obvious hack and should only be used if you really want to tick off others or in the situation of tip #1.
    4.if you want to keep a gun hack discreet try to own a gun similar to the gun you are hacking with. for example: when hacking with an ak 47 camo, try to own an ak 74, it looks like the 47 so it will be hard for others to tell that you are hacking. When hacking with the mp5 adv. try owning an mp5, and when hacking with a scar light, try owning a scar heavy. (note: the reason i do not include m4 and m4 silenced is because the silenced has a completely different sound from the m4 and the silenced version is not yet available to regular players).
    5.when using full bright or wall hacks, try not to do one shot kills with non-moving ghosts becuase that immediatly arouses suspicion that will easily get you kicked in the next couple of rounds. instead, try shooting in other areas around the ghost and slowly make your way to him. after you hit the ghost once, shoot to kill.
    6.when the bomb is set and a ghost is hiding, try difuseing the bomb while facing where the ghost is hiding so when he comes to attack you while you are diffusing, you can easily see him come towards you and you can kill him. (so the other players think you didnt already know that the ghost was standing there). hacks or no hacks? no one can know for sure.
    7.when using wall hacks and someone is rounding a corner, try not to always shoot imediatly when he rounds it and definatley not before he even gets there.

-gun hacking with the awm is almost always ok because it has no automatic fire so it gives you advantages and disadvantages. the only time you can rightly be kicked by gun hacking with and awm is when you are a ghost because you are basically an invisable sniper.
    -speed hacking with a knife is fairly hard but can have its advantages. if you time it right you can get some easy kills and be able to easily get away, sometimes even unnoticed. (that's the coolest thing, gettting a speed hack knife kill and everyone else around the guy who gets shanked is like, "holy crap! what was that!?").
    -when having a hack battle with someone else (probably fighting with gun hacks and speed hacks) you should always try to aim a little bit in front of the other hacker. since both of you are running at 50 mph. the bullets are somewhat slower to reach their target.
    -you can wall hack and cham all you want as a ghost and will most definately never get caught.
    -when a ghost and using wall hacks, if you are hiding behind a corner, and someone is coming your way, try to power stab them while they are or about to round the corner. nobody every expects that.
    - Number 1 rule: try to be as discreet with hacking as possible, with enemies and even people on your own team. if you do not follow this rule, there is a big chance you can become widely known as a hacker and probably kicked from every game you join.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(i will be adding to this page and will update it accordingly)

if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, message me at mpgh.net. i may not be able to answer all of your questions but i will try to help, and i will consider all of your suggestions as long as i know they are legit.

By: Rifleman2.0 (CF and mpgh.net username)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rifleman2.0 For This Useful Post:

bombe123 (06-18-2009),c4vendetta (07-08-2009),genius223bw (07-09-2009),hernano (06-11-2009),Justin12321 (07-08-2009),Kenji88 (06-12-2009),[MPGH]Killian (06-12-2009),killkid21 (06-11-2009),LegionPain (06-12-2009),lumikss (08-09-2009),miraql (06-13-2009),pugiboy08 (06-12-2009),VuDo0 (06-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    lolz i know im a major crossfire entusiast...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rifleman2.0 For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009),maxrayko (06-11-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    btw about m4 gun hack, now that its available you can somewhat hack with it now, it will still be hard not to be noticed though...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rifleman2.0 For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009)

Thanks
    Rofl ever time I get in a game with a hacker and I start to hack the other team cry and try to kick me. Even know they have some one on there team that hacks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joshcarr20061.0 For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009),genius223bw (07-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    lol yah, you just have to make sure that your team is really angry at the hacker, or they are completely indifferent to the hacking cuz they are so into the game.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rifleman2.0 For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    hey dude... such a great guide for newbis =)
    added reputation
    RAISE MY POKEMON

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chezz For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009),easy123 (11-22-2009)

Thanks
    Im almost always hacking when i enter a game, Iv even been caught useing aimbot because it tends to aim to the next closest target to me so after i kill someone i flip in entirely different direction and blast a wall. Then they ask me why i keep doing that and so far saying "having a crap mouse and having it at 100% mouse sensitivity" works best. Oh! and a small tip for you speed hackers who just speed hack for fast kills, its best that you do it ina game that has atleast 50 kills left because that only takes a few seconds to make if your good. and they cant kick you and you just added 300-400 exp to your total

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jemzz For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009),Rifleman2.0 (06-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemzz View Post
    Im almost always hacking when i enter a game, Iv even been caught useing aimbot because it tends to aim to the next closest target to me so after i kill someone i flip in entirely different direction and blast a wall. Then they ask me why i keep doing that and so far saying "having a crap mouse and having it at 100% mouse sensitivity" works best. Oh! and a small tip for you speed hackers who just speed hack for fast kills, its best that you do it ina game that has atleast 50 kills left because that only takes a few seconds to make if your good. and they cant kick you and you just added 300-400 exp to your total
    Yah im gonna come out with a version 2 sometime as im compiling new tricks and stuff, thanks for the suggestions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rifleman2.0 For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009)

Thanks
    Nice work.
    Suggestion:
    Not hating on it or anything, just try to tidy it up a bit: use proper grammar and punctuation to better help users understand. Try organizing it similar to this:
    CrossFire Ghost Match:

• do this
    • do this
    • do this

But overall, very good.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by HAXzor View Post
    Nice work.
    Suggestion:
    Not hating on it or anything, just try to tidy it up a bit: use proper grammar and punctuation to better help users understand. Try organizing it similar to this:
    CrossFire Ghost Match:

• do this
    • do this
    • do this

But overall, very good.
    thanks, ya i was bored one time a couple of days ago so i just made this on notepad, no spell check. and i just didnt feel like putting in apostrophes, and its just bullet notes so thats why the commas and periouds may be funky in some areas, i just wanted them to state transitions or pauses, even if some where gramatically incorrect. but thanks anyways.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rifleman2.0 For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ya ty for the hints but how do you know when the game is 40-50 kills left?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to navneeta For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by navneeta View Post
    Ya ty for the hints but how do you know when the game is 40-50 kills left?
    The score would indicate this.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to VuDo0 For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009)

Thanks

gdhkdhgk

fgjxsfhkdhgkdghkdgkgk

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Liam2 For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009)

Thanks
    im having issues trying to figure out how to download the hacks or whatever...lol im so stupid sometimes

28. The Following User Says Thank You to aubgirl For This Useful Post:

c4vendetta (07-08-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Wow, i took me a longgggggg time to read al that stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast