Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    hey autoit is not that hard i have a few in auto it already and i have read where you said you are new to yet u pose as if you are awsome i have also seen your you tube where you leech videos as our own and you call me a leecher wow!
    you are not ccman stop acting like his hacks are yours!! and which acct are you going to use avaplaye or aeria ava
    tell me !!!! all you do is pose like you know kissing booty to get you some where you are not even oon ccmans friends list yet you said to me that if he talked to me about anything that he would not be able to make anymore hacks i have a working au3 memeory reader that is hidden from the process list i used many different sources to make this may not have came up with the all the code but i figured out how to combine it and get it to compile without errors but it only reads at this moment autohot key is better than
    au3 for making exe's auto it is meh at best you have not even really ever released an actual hack i looked you leeched the old bypass the old ap bot i mean come on you call me leecher look in the mirror dude you are all over you tube claiming ccmans stuff
    you sir are a trip !
    herm so funny since am not Aeria AVA you can ask minion they will tell you

also why are you mad right now what did I said ?

on that VIP hack don't use CE LOL! they use C++ moron

btw you are really a moron since yes my first program were made with Winautomation, (APBot v0.1 to 0.4) then APBot 1.9 that get deleted from mpgh
    then APBot 2.0, then 2.5 then 2.5 update then UAV HACK where Jabberwo0ck made the UAV and i made the GUI that inject it at the exact perfect time then ap macro/tool, then AP super macro then APMacro then all update of AP super macro and APmacro

i never leeched anything i got all my script, you sir just failed as always, i also took a screenies of your reply so if you go cry again to minion i will show them

btw i never used ccman stuff or never said it was mine, your information is outdate, since actually you think that most of hack are made by him, which is where you fail, again.

you wanna be someone, here some tips :

1 : don't talk about thing you don't know
    2 : stop leeching other's hack giving yourself credit for hex editing
    3 : always ask the maker before do something to his hack (if you are about to release)
    4 : stop crying baby
    5 : learn some language (cplusplus.com - The C++ Resources Network)

btw you are really lame since you cry at the minion's about me

oh and also ya am not really a ccman friend even if on skype we are on the same group, and yes ccman is a bit better than me but know less language, BUT there still 3 person ALOT better than ccman in the group

please get informed for real instand of saying what you think and only what you see on mpgh, i actually think you are the most annoying guys here, since you think you are pro and know everything when in reality you suck and know nothing

i will tell you for the last time : you are just an idiot, and i will tell you now that if you answer to this reply with oudated/false information you will get banned, so get some real information before talk kid.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

explain why vip hacks have it and have god mode explain how there was a video where they where able yo float off using cheat engine i was in that game btw
    i dont know who it was but i was in it like i said im no coder im trying to help instead of making fun of me why not be mature and explain how it is not of use
    the program i am talking about has alot of features i did not make it it is not new but it is nice why not just take a look at it man !? instead of hating on me
    im just trying to help i cant learn coding in a week month or even a year it will take time to be good at it ! at least a simple tool like this "like C.E" i can make simple hacks but the dang anticheat is stopping me kinda hard to use any tool as a novice when they all get caught by xingcode MAN!!! im trying to learn but how can i when xingcode shuts down every attempt ! and when i try to get a usefull tool working i get this hahahah look he has no clue ! G thanks i wonder if you got that treatment when you first started out ! i get why some of the members hate me they dont like me cause im from the usa but ill have them know i have muslim friends and they are nice they judge me based off of nothing they dont know me at all i know what eid is and lots of other islamic things i my self am christian
    its a faith nothing more nothing less and that should not make anyone hate another ever ! I just cant understand why i get all this hate i am a person just like you
    i dont talk to you with contempt ! why do you respond to me this way ? this old exe is there for anyone that would at least like to see it "ANYONE" im not mad at any member on here i would rather have a friendly online relationship with every member on here i dont mind bieng told hey that wont work but to laugh at me is just rude ! does that make you feel better about yourself when you do that ? i dont see the reason for it ! anyway if you have any wisdom on the subject you would like to add "cool" im have gotten kinda bored using hacks cept maybe no recoil love that but my interest has floated to code i have found some nice posts
    with very useful down loads on the the subject "on here" he released alot of ebooks i have a lots of reading and learning to do i also have cod 4 to practice on
    im sorry if in any way i have bothered you that was not my intention ! hopfully you will talk to me like a man as i am you next time we talk thank you !

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

i know how to use image sites im lazy

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

btw i notice you are from italy my moms cousin was in the cia and traced part of my family tree and it lead back to julious cesar
    nobody is on you except me since you are a leecher, but other's are on your because its so funny to see how your information are bad, let me think, every hack even VIP use CE right ? If that's what you actually think, you are idiot.

btw there no way to talk man to man, since you aren't a man you are only a leecher

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    i know some coders who can use cheat engine with ava but they didnt want to release
    many can use CE with AVA lul. but they don't want to release because of the guys of the kind of hoosier (leecher's)
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 02-11-2013 at 11:43 AM.
    I Miss the old time

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

Jabberwock (02-11-2013),Riddick (02-11-2013),zZzeta/S (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    And sourceforge.net............. Search Results for “library”: SourceForge is a good resource i use. Hoosier is a wannabe dude and is trying to act above his station to try and look good with EPIC FAILS 24/7 lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AVA PlaYe again.".

I agree on every word AVA PlaYe said. Finally someone who puts the leecher on his spot.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

zZzeta/S (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    YOU DO HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS IM NOT THE FIRST TO CALL YOU OUT ON IT!!! YOU HAVE LEECHED CCMANS VIDEOS AS YOUR OWN ON YOU TUBE YOU HAVE POSTED YOU CANT CODE VERY WELL! EVERYONE LOOK AT @AeriaAVA acct you will see the same old image ava playe had which is dad you allmost like a father to me
    he has two accts he lies through his teeth he has posted he hates americans they guy is a jerk an a numero uno jerk aeriaava and avapplaye are the same guy !!!!

here is the same old avatar he had and the same lil picture he had till he changed them on ava playe acct number 2 https://www.mpgh.net/forum/192-litera...92-lowkey.html
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 02-11-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    YOU DO HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS IM NOT THE FIRST TO CALL YOU OUT ON IT!!! YOU HAVE LEECHED CCMANS VIDEOS AS YOUR OWN ON YOU TUBE YOU HAVE POSTED YOU CANT CODE VERY WELL! EVERYONE LOOK AT @AeriaAVA acct you will see the same old image ava playe had which is dad you allmost like a father to me
    he has two accts he lies through his teeth he has posted he hates americans they guy is a jerk an a numero uno jerk aeriaava and avapplaye are the same guy !!!!

here is the same old avatar he had and the same lil picture he had till he changed them on ava playe acct number 2 https://www.mpgh.net/forum/192-litera...92-lowkey.html
    WTF........... You mad bro?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AVA PlaYe again.". english do you speak it? i dont go around butchering japanese do i ?

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

nah i just think it stupid that i find a working debugger undetected and i get crap over it im nopping as we speak lol has to tweak the ac detection a bit
    this thing is nice took me a while to figure out how to get it undetected i dont care what that dude says i know what fits that mouth all i have to say

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

ya you need a debugger to get the functions right huh dude !

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

buddy you said you helped ccman make his hacks and if he talked to me he would not be releasing anything else sounds like taking credit to me
    i took the time to see what you have posted tells alot also shows that you did make 2 accounts and even tried to play it off lmao
    and 3rd i dont have to cry lil fella 4th you started this and one of you reported me after starting an argument if you cant take it dont dish it out
    i have ms visual studio ultimate csharp au3 autohot key ollydbg rsource tuner resource editor pe explorer hxd and about 20 more programs i dont want to list
    i also have plent of litt. on the subjects right now im wworking on library hacks them be internal mainly in the d3d im obsessed with aimbots i have a working one now its not mine a few others have it to its color based i dont really care that i did not code it all in do time i do know one thing i will relase a color aimbot before you one thast i coded my self even if it takes a year because you dont know c++ do ya nope and i have working source for it already just need to add the aimbot and trigger bot functions and a nice GUI and matter of fact the GUI like the one you made please help me add the functions for this like they couldnt make a GUI
    really dude really !!! maybe in a week or so ill post a preview of my GUI for chams aimbot triggerbot and wall maybe idk when you have a debugger and source
    it kinda makes it easier right !

/================================================== ===================================

// HOOSIER | www.MPGH.net

#include <windows.h>

#include <d3d9.h>
    #pragma comment(lib, "d3d9.lib")

#include <d3dx9.h>
    #pragma comment(lib, "d3dx9.lib")
    #include <time.h>
    #include <stdlib.h>
    #include <fstream>
    #include <vector>
    #include <D3dx9tex.h>
    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <time.h>
    #include <tchar.h>
    #include <iostream>
    #pragma warning(disable:4996)//to disable the sprintf warning in VC++ 2008
    //-----------//
    bool fCall = true;
    bool Chams = false;
    IDirect3DPixelShader9 *Front,
    *Back;
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 02-11-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks
    // HOOSIER | MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks Cheats Downloads Trainers Games, Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, Blacklight Retribution Hacks & Cheats, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats, B

#include <windows.h>

#include <d3d9.h>
    #pragma comment(lib, "d3d9.lib")

#include <d3dx9.h>
    #pragma comment(lib, "d3dx9.lib")
    #include <time.h>
    #include <stdlib.h>
    #include <fstream>
    #include <vector>
    #include <D3dx9tex.h>
    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <time.h>
    #include <tchar.h>
    #include <iostream>
    #pragma warning(disable:4996)//to disable the sprintf warning in VC++ 2008
    //-----------//
    bool fCall = true;
    bool Chams = false;
    IDirect3DPixelShader9 *Front,
    *Back;
    1 to 1 leeched from CallMeEclipse -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thanks
    This guy leeched it from another Well known Site
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    who cares ? thats why it there to help make hacks most are detected or patched anyway so whats ur point ? do you even have one or is it just that time of the month maam ?

you find it you see what it takes to make it right ! why not make up a whole new form of coding stop leeching on microsofts language it american get ur own german software suite and get of bills boys okay maybe u can use google lol
    you guys act like you invented microsoft nope billgates american silicone valley hmm where is it
    hmm ibm what did they do for computers hmm i wonder stop acting like a bunch of nerds
    computers invented -usa
    internet invented-usa
    where do you think unreal eng was made ?
    or the os your are using?
    stop leeching get linux lmao !!!! and play on that lmao
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 02-11-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks

lul i do have more than 1 account and people know them but nope sorry am not aeria AVA hes also a guys that i helped with autoit to make macro but that's all

my other account are known as AVA Player,AVA Playerx,fr3ddy1 lul

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

who cares ? thats why it there to help make hacks most are detected or patched anyway so whats ur point ? do you even have one or is it just that time of the month maam ?

you find it you see what it takes to make it right ! why not make up a whole new form of coding stop leeching on microsofts language it american get ur own german software suite and get of bills boys okay maybe u can use google lol
    you guys act like you invented microsoft nope billgates american silicone valley hmm where is it
    hmm ibm what did they do for computers hmm i wonder stop acting like a bunch of nerds
    computers invented -usa
    internet invented-usa
    where do you think unreal eng was made ?
    or the os your are using?
    stop leeching get linux lmao !!!! and play on that lmao
    and LUL! you just say that you even leeched the code AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH you made my day

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    This guy leeched it from another Well known Site
    it is even on mpgh, jabber found :

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/284-allian...explained.html
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lol, the leecher is trying to justify himself! hahaha

Listen well, what you've done? You took someone else's work and put; // HOOSIER | MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks Cheats Downloads Trainers Games, Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, Blacklight Retribution Hacks & Cheats, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats, B

That's all what you have done!
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (02-11-2013),AznNicholas1314 (02-11-2013),zZzeta/S (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    I think you have to stop leeching and learn it from tutorials and other things.
    The work of @AVA PlaYe @Jabberwock and ccman are verry good and i think they have the rigth to tell people there doing some bad stuff because they take there hacks without giving credits or changing anything.
    They WORK HARD YOU DON'T!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i posted that link dummy

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

hey cool im going to keep learning no matter where i get code that dont matter you think that code works try it lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i posted that link dummy

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

hey cool im going to keep learning no matter where i get code that dont matter you think that code works try it lol
    You should just give up with what you are doing, and then come back once you have learnt how to make your own hacks. It will be better for all of us then. You won't get banned again either as at some point, no doubt, you wil start abusing people on private messages again. I hope not............

You will gain the credit and respect you seem to strive to recieve, if, and only if you release your own self made hacks. That's how it works. You cannot force it. Sigh...............

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (02-11-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast