Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    You can call it whatever you want, but actually it's the recent new feature of the most advertised hack... wich has been passed to other hacks too eventually... they call it ''invisible hack'' but in fact you get off your body like if you were its soul and then you choose when to appear and call your body back to you, so it's basically a teleport hack, the only diferençe is that it has a flaw, when you choose to ''get off your body'' your body is still visible, it will stand still untill you call the body to you, so others can see it and kill you meanwhile, and you can't kill while ''invisible'' only after you call the body back to you. So if they get ''invisible'', in this case, the ghost, the body must be somewhere in the map hidden, and since they are ghosts, they can't be seen while in stand by... so i would recomend you to pick up Badwinkz's hack and turn on the 'fullbright/see ghost' feature, this way you can see if someone is in stand by, what can corresponde to a hacker across the room when actually is behind you.

Sometimes it happears that the player might be lagging, but maybe that's the process the hack takes to be effective.. Hope i enlightened you.
    Thanks, that was a really good explanation of it and now I understand. It seems like a ghostmode (move cam around freely) but with possibility to teleport also.

Actually I have my own hack, visible color chams like I said. I call it that cause it's chams but without seeing them through walls (I have never been a fan of that, I tend to get distracted and start following them with my aim which usually gets me kicked). And yeah I have noticed that the ones using this hack will sometimes stand still on a spot and running without moving. That's a good chance to kill them. Also I have noticed they always seem to appear a few metres behind you, so if there is someone in the room now using this hack I usually run and keep my back covered all the time. And if I'm quick enough, I manage to kill them when they appear before they get me.

On a sidenote I have never seen so many hackers in a game before. I mean I come from CA but this is 100 times worse... Lol not to complain since I hack myself but honestly, I understand people start doing it. It's a vicious circle. If I didn't see the ghosts I would be killed over and over again by teleporters.
    Last edited by ctpsolo; 02-13-2013 at 05:12 PM.
    They're out ta get me!

Persistence is an art in itself. Let them slam each door in your face, even reject the whole definition of who you are. There will be a day when they come knocking on your door instead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
    that's spy hack, a new feature.
    This. ^^^

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by ctpsolo View Post
    Thanks, that was a really good explanation of it and now I understand. It seems like a ghostmode (move cam around freely) but with possibility to teleport also.

Actually I have my own hack, visible color chams like I said. I call it that cause it's chams but without seeing them through walls (I have never been a fan of that, I tend to get distracted and start following them with my aim which usually gets me kicked). And yeah I have noticed that the ones using this hack will sometimes stand still on a spot and running without moving. That's a good chance to kill them. Also I have noticed they always seem to appear a few metres behind you, so if there is someone in the room now using this hack I usually run and keep my back covered all the time. And if I'm quick enough, I manage to kill them when they appear before they get me.

On a sidenote I have never seen so many hackers in a game before. I mean I come from CA but this is 100 times worse... Lol not to complain since I hack myself but honestly, I understand people start doing it. It's a vicious circle. If I didn't see the ghosts I would be killed over and over again by teleporters.
    Welcome to the club

About your little trick to avoid the 'premium' ghosts, actually, i found out that if someone with the, lets call it, spy hack, knifes you before appearing, when that someone appeares again, you will die automatically, it's like you are already dead, but only when he returns with the body the death becomes valid and he doesn't need to knife you after appearing. But sometimes they can get client error for this(not every hacker with this feature knows this), so my advice is, just keep off limits to ghosts, on a certain high and with hard acess platform, and keep always moving, don't ever stop if you're at an easy ground spot.
    Last edited by corssa; 02-13-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12