Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxor-death View Post
    Anything new on new killstreaks.
    Unfortunately, no. The War Machine doesn't work either as a primary or a secondary. You always spawn with no ammo.

The Death Machine works as either a primary or secondary, but if you set it as a secondary weapon then you can't have any primary weapon equipped or it won't work.

For those of you who downloaded this and say that it doesn't have any ammo, I just tested it and found out that if you also have the Death Machine selected as a Scorestreak, then you will spawn with no ammo. The solution to the problem is to remove the Death Machine from your Scorestreaks and select something else.

The only update I could do to this trainer is to be able to use the Death Machine in a private match against the bots. I've already tried this out and it works. I can also set the Death Machine as my primary weapon in the League create-a-class.

Sorry, I haven't been able to make any other killstreaks work yet, but of course I will keep trying different things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    Unfortunately, no. The War Machine doesn't work either as a primary or a secondary. You always spawn with no ammo.

The Death Machine works as either a primary or secondary, but if you set it as a secondary weapon then you can't have any primary weapon equipped or it won't work.

For those of you who downloaded this and say that it doesn't have any ammo, I just tested it and found out that if you also have the Death Machine selected as a Scorestreak, then you will spawn with no ammo. The solution to the problem is to remove the Death Machine from your Scorestreaks and select something else.

The only update I could do to this trainer is to be able to use the Death Machine in a private match against the bots. I've already tried this out and it works. I can also set the Death Machine as my primary weapon in the League create-a-class.

Sorry, I haven't been able to make any other killstreaks work yet, but of course I will keep trying different things.
    Can you pls release the death machine for combat record ,i need to rape some bots lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxor-death View Post
    Can you pls release the death machine for combat record ,i need to rape some bots lol.
    Combat record? You mean in a private match against the bots? Yeah, I can do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Combat record? You mean in a private match against the bots? Yeah, I can do that.
    Yes it would be great.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    nice will come in handy now :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    Played with it on 2nd account for over 4 weeks now...ok its obvious if u start with 0 kills and get it..just set a scondary and do a few kills with it before switching to the DM (less chance of getting noticed)
    Or use custom class 2.

Thanks
    So I'm still unsure as I have been seeing mixed posts in this forum, is this currently fully un-detected if using it in a non-retarded way?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by chromzepher View Post
    So I'm still unsure as I have been seeing mixed posts in this forum, is this currently fully un-detected if using it in a non-retarded way?
    Use it in a non-retarded way but there still is a good chance of being caught especially with theater. I wouldn't risk it if I was you

Thanks
    im really thankful to you guys about hacks in camo and exp.
    but this kind of hacks ruins the game. i encountered many of users using this and its pissing me off, hacking is ok as long as it does not affect others.
    additionally i saw aimbots, wallhackers, and possibly radar hacks. i experienced hackers during jan of 2013.
    i played BO2 with joy during it's release and it's only 2 weeks ago i saw this forum and used the hacks for the camo, since i am so frustrated with it, but hacking just to have an advantage to other players sucks and ruins the game so much T_T

that's my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincnh View Post
    im really thankful to you guys about hacks in camo and exp.
    but this kind of hacks ruins the game. i encountered many of users using this and its pissing me off, hacking is ok as long as it does not affect others.
    additionally i saw aimbots, wallhackers, and possibly radar hacks. i experienced hackers during jan of 2013.
    i played BO2 with joy during it's release and it's only 2 weeks ago i saw this forum and used the hacks for the camo, since i am so frustrated with it, but hacking just to have an advantage to other players sucks and ruins the game so much T_T

that's my opinion.
    It's so easy to kill someone who is using the death machine. It's not even a powerful killstreak. You're complaining about this meanwhile there are a undetectable anti recoil (& rapid fire) autohotkey scripts going about which turns certain weapons into very OP guns.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime75 View Post
    It's so easy to kill someone who is using the death machine. It's not even a powerful killstreak..
    yah i know how to kill them, that's not the point of the post anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime75 View Post
    ou're complaining about this meanwhile there are a undetectable anti recoil (& rapid fire) autohotkey scripts going about which turns certain weapons into very OP guns..
    same goes to them
    "hacking just to have an advantage to other players " applies to them too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chromzepher View Post
    I don't think it's VAC detected, but it has definitely been noticed by Treyarch. I'm somewhat to blame for that. I personally don't care if I get banned or not, so I went crazy with it all day long one day last week. Several people recorded my matches and posted them on YouTube and also on the BO2 Steam Forum. The next day I was manually banned by Treyarch.

Even if you don't use it right at the start of the match, and you are trying to be subtle about it, there is still a pretty good chance of getting caught. When you get the Death Machine killstreak legit, it doesn't drop to the ground when you die. When you use this trainer, the Death Machine drops when you die and others can pick it up. That is a dead give-away that you are using this hack.

But, like I said in the warning in my original post, only use this trainer if you don't care about getting banned. I just wanted to have fun with it and troll as many players as I could, and I was fully expecting to get banned, which is exactly what happened.

Thanks
    I don't think it's VAC detected, but it has definitely been noticed by Treyarch. I'm somewhat to blame for that. I personally don't care if I get banned or not, so I went crazy with it all day long one day last week. Several people recorded my matches and posted them on YouTube and also on the BO2 Steam Forum. The next day I was manually banned by Treyarch.

Even if you don't use it right at the start of the match, and you are trying to be subtle about it, there is still a pretty good chance of getting caught. When you get the Death Machine killstreak legit, it doesn't drop to the ground when you die. When you use this trainer, the Death Machine drops when you die and others can pick it up. That is a dead give-away that you are using this hack.

But, like I said in the warning in my original post, only use this trainer if you don't care about getting banned. I just wanted to have fun with it and troll as many players as I could, and I was fully expecting to get banned, which is exactly what happened.
    dharbert can you pls release it for combat training.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zunes View Post
    dharbert can you pls release it for combat training.
    I'm out on a job right now, but yes, I will update this to include combat training when I get home.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dharbert For This Useful Post:

zunes (02-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    any way to use it on priavte

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456