Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Played AVA for 3 years, sitll don't know how Capsule Market works XD

Well can someone please explain to me this capsule buisness, I never bought capsules because i don't enjoy gambling much but I thought i might as well try, someone give me a little sum up of how the Capsule market works?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah.

Well there are 200 Capsules. In those 200 capsules, there is 1 gun placed in them. You should buy them, whenever they are below 70. If you want a definite win, buy them at below 50. Those guns are placed around 10-70. So you should buy them fast whenever they are low.
    AP caps are placed around 1-40. So buy them at 30-40. Make sure you dont try to 1 cap it, chance of winning is 0.5% or you must be VERY lucky. Buy 10 of them and see if you won.

Also, when 1 million euro adder comes, don't buy any caps. Last time euro adder came and more than half of us got banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Circes View Post
    Yeah.

Well there are 200 Capsules. In those 200 capsules, there is 1 gun placed in them. You should buy them, whenever they are below 70. If you want a definite win, buy them at below 50. Those guns are placed around 10-70. So you should buy them fast whenever they are low.
    AP caps are placed around 1-40. So buy them at 30-40. Make sure you dont try to 1 cap it, chance of winning is 0.5% or you must be VERY lucky. Buy 10 of them and see if you won.

Also, when 1 million euro adder comes, don't buy any caps. Last time euro adder came and more than half of us got banned.
    1 million euro adder wont ever come. If that's possible then people can just add any cap item and that has been tried before
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I've won my caps by buying individual caps on new releases. I've also won at 125 and 110. You can win more than 1 cap in the 200. Just troll the shop and watch the caps and winners.

So you got that wrong kid................

[IMG]https://i1322.photobucke*****m/albums/u567/stevecbns/imagesCA9313DO_zps2b9674c1.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Riddick; 03-01-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    I've won my caps by buying individual caps on new releases. I've also won at 125 and 110. You can win more than 1 cap in the 200. Just troll the shop and watch the caps and winners.

So you got that wrong kid................

[IMG]https://i1322.photobucke*****m/albums/u567/stevecbns/imagesCA9313DO_zps2b9674c1.jpg[/IMG]
    thanks man, i guess ill just YOLO it and see how things work out :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    farm a bunch of euros like a million it will take you a few days to farm that many at 500 per run
    by individual caps 30 per try "3 times 10" you should not have to spend more than what it takes to get 120 caps and you may win more then one gun 2 or even 3 guns can happen this is for surefire wins of caps or you can just try your luck i also have luck after a match hit the capshop buy 10 of the lowest cap in there
    that works i dont know why though

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iwiniwin For This Useful Post:

AtlantaFalcons (02-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    farm a bunch of euros like a million it will take you a few days to farm that many at 500 per run
    by individual caps 30 per try "3 times 10" you should not have to spend more than what it takes to get 120 caps and you may win more then one gun 2 or even 3 guns can happen this is for surefire wins of caps or you can just try your luck i also have luck after a match hit the capshop buy 10 of the lowest cap in there
    that works i dont know why though
    ill try thanks man

Thanks
    Things like this you better go to aeria's ava section...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Euro farm. Obtain 330k. Spend in 1 cap as wisely you can try. Profit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    My best advice for you in the Capsule shop is to wait for the number to get reasonably low before you buy. Say, if you buy at 40/200, you have a much better chance than buying at 100/200. Buying caps is always a risk but as long as you are patient and wait for the number to get low you will have a reasonable shot at winning. I myself have had good luck with winning at 40.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister. View Post
    My best advice for you in the Capsule shop is to wait for the number to get reasonably low before you buy. Say, if you buy at 40/200, you have a much better chance than buying at 100/200. Buying caps is always a risk but as long as you are patient and wait for the number to get low you will have a reasonable shot at winning. I myself have had good luck with winning at 40.
    Ah, I never understood why people would gamble so much for one weapon, their euro weapons are amazing already, their capsule weaps arent that good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

Ah, I never understood why people would gamble so much for one weapon, their euro weapons are amazing already, their capsule weaps arent that good
    Very true, the main reason people go for AP or euro caps is because of the rarity/exclusivity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Circes View Post
    Yeah.

Facepalm. It's placed in a random capsule. But because there are less capsules left, the chance is higher of getting it.
    For example, you have a basket with 200 socks, one of them is red (the rest is black). You already toke 199 (randomly, while blindfolded), and didn't get the red one. Thus the last one is the red one (winning).
    The basket with 200 socks, there's 1 red sock, you get a 0,5% chance on the first grab, after you've grabbed 100, and didn't get the red one, you have 100 left, and the chance for grabbing the red one is 1%. If you grab 10 at once, the chance of getting the red sock is 10%.
    Capsules are similar to this situation.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

AKS-74U vs. AKS-74U Desmodus. The Desmodus is superior in almost every way and is better than the top-tier SMGs (SR-2M Veresk and MP7A1).
    That's only an example.
    Although, some of the newer Euro capsules are trades in stats, for example, the Mjöllnir. The HK416 (original) has more DPS, but the Mjöllnir is easier to control.

AP capsules are a whole different story, they're usually whole new weapons or reskins of a weapon and then made 3x as good. Look at the G36 Alligator, it's the best example. The regular G36 Rail is good, but not top tier. The Alligator is overpowered.

Conclusion: Euro capsules are usually trades in stats for the original weapons, although, the older (popular) ones are straight upgrades, look at the Desmodus for example.
    AP capsules are either whole new weapons, which are (usually) better than the "regular" or "euro capsules" or a reskin of a weapon and much better.

The gamble is worth it, because people want better weapons or, just a fancier weapon with shiny colors.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post

Facepalm. It's placed in a random capsule. But because there are less capsules left, the chance is higher of getting it.
    For example, you have a basket with 200 socks, one of them is red (the rest is black). You already toke 199 (randomly, while blindfolded), and didn't get the red one. Thus the last one is the red one (winning).
    The basket with 200 socks, there's 1 red sock, you get a 0,5% chance on the first grab, after you've grabbed 100, and didn't get the red one, you have 100 left, and the chance for grabbing the red one is 1%. If you grab 10 at once, the chance of getting the red sock is 10%.
    Capsules are similar to this situation.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

AKS-74U vs. AKS-74U Desmodus. The Desmodus is superior in almost every way and is better than the top-tier SMGs (SR-2M Veresk and MP7A1).
    That's only an example.
    Although, some of the newer Euro capsules are trades in stats, for example, the Mjöllnir. The HK416 (original) has more DPS, but the Mjöllnir is easier to control.

AP capsules are a whole different story, they're usually whole new weapons or reskins of a weapon and then made 3x as good. Look at the G36 Alligator, it's the best example. The regular G36 Rail is good, but not top tier. The Alligator is overpowered.

Conclusion: Euro capsules are usually trades in stats for the original weapons, although, the older (popular) ones are straight upgrades, look at the Desmodus for example.
    AP capsules are either whole new weapons, which are (usually) better than the "regular" or "euro capsules" or a reskin of a weapon and much better.

The gamble is worth it, because people want better weapons or, just a fancier weapon with shiny colors.
    well said man, well said

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There are tons of ways to win the capsule shop.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast