Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Combat Arms LEGIT Guide pt. 1

Hey guys I finished pt. 1 of my guide (AR's) tell me what you think about it.

Combat Arms LEGIT Guide
    - Sharpe

Part 1: Weapons
    Section 1: Assault Rifles

M-16A3 – The default gun in the game, this gun has low recoil, accuracy and power but boasts a moderate ROF. Not recommended, get primary weapon change as soon as you can. Not good on any maps in particular, could be useful with scope on brushwood. Takes aprox. 5 shots in the upper torso to make the kill. Capable of burst fire mode. Overall: 1.5/5.

M4A1 – A well-balanced gun good for mid-range sniping or CQC scenarios. Most hackers use this gun or the AK. At it’s best on warhead or junk flea while camp sniping or CQC engagements. Recommended for people who can’t control recoil. Useful on all CQC and mid-range maps (all except Rattlesnake and Snow Valley.) Takes 4 shots in the upper torso to kill. Overall: 3.5/5.

AK-47 – The powerhouse of all CA weapons, this gun can take out a foe in 3 shots. The accuracy of this gun is negated by its bone-jarring recoil which offsets any chance for a long-distance kill. Best only for use in trained hands. Most noobs just spray with it. Recommended ONLY for people who have great recoil control. This gun will slow you down. Overall: 3/5.

G36E – Mostly the same as the AK but with an integrated sniper-grade scope, less recoil, higher ROF and less power. This gun is far easier to handle and all of the pros use it. Recommended for any veteran FPS gamer. Takes 3 or 4 shots to kill. Good for all maps except Snow Valley (the snipers will get you first). Recommended to single-shoot at long distances. Overall: 4/5.

MK16 SCAR-L – Gun lenient towards ROF and low recoil, this gun is perfect for short-mid range engagements. It does not lean towards one or the other, the gun is perfect for both situations. Medium accuracy, low recoil and high ROF make up for the guns medium damage. Overall: 4.5/5.

AUG-A1 – Almost an exact replica of the AK-74U, this gun has medium damage with a medium ROF and medium recoil. The gun is known for not lacking or excelling in any field. Not recommended for any map except Warhead and Grey Hammer. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill and is capable of burst fire. Overall: 2.5/5

AK-74U – The only difference between this and the AUG is that it is lighter and has a significantly lower ROF. Not recommended at all, newcomers are recommended to use M4A1 and not this gun. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill. Overall: 1/5.

K2 – Again, the same as the AUG with less power, recoil and accuracy. Capable of single, burst and auto fire mode. For some reason, this gun seams very accurate and is recommended for that purpose. Recommended for all mid and mid-long range maps such as Brushwood and Pump Jack. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill. Overall: 3/5.

SCAR-L Black – Same as the scar, but good for darks maps such as Rattlesnake for it’s black coat.

M4A1 CQBR – Similar to the M4A1 except that it is far lighter, has a quicker draw and significantly less recoil. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill. Recommended for CQC matches and mid-range maps. Overall: 3.5/5.

AK-103 – Sucks, don’t waste your money on a supply case for it.

M14 – A rifle with a very slow ROF and high power and recoil. This gun should only be put in trained hands. This gun requires patience to master but once you do, it is a great gun. Recommended for all mid to long range maps except for Snow Valley. Takes aprox. 2 or 3 shots to kill someone. Overall: 2.5/5.

FAMAS: A good beginner gun for it’s quick draw and recoil, power and ROF balance. Recommended for all maps including snow valley, takes aprox. 4 shots to kill someone and is beast with a iTECH scope. Overall: 3.8/5.

Will add M146 and SG 550 when I unlock them.

EDIT: W00T! 300th post.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

Keldron (07-10-2009),melkij7 (06-13-2009),rikodou- (07-10-2009),Rocco (06-13-2009),tommieboy161 (08-13-2009),will88 (06-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    AK103 SUCKS???
    OMG ARE YOU FKIN CRAZY???
    LOWER RECOIL AND MORE POWER,SOMETIMES KILLS WITH 2 SHOTS.
    WITH A GOOD SCOPE IT'S THE MOST ACCURATE AR!!!!
    the best gun i've ever had

Thanks
    Hey choob read the fucking weapon description on CA: slightly less recoil, same power. It's good but not worth the money. If I could buy AK-103 for 800gp, I would do it but it's not worth the 4,500 gp and even then, it's only like a 1 in 4 chance.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    'M14 – A rifle with a very slow ROF and high power and recoil. This gun should only be put in trained hands. This gun requires patience to master but once you do, it is a great gun. Recommended for all mid to long range maps except for Snow Valley. Takes aprox. 2 or 3 shots to kill someone. Overall: 2.5/5.'

I disagree with the score; the M14 have (or is) the most damaging "assault rifle" in the game, adding a scope will enable to to shoot much longer target like a sniper rifle, this is good in "no sniper matches" the gun also have a very heavy damage count, killing in about 2-4 shots; depending on the person you're fighting, the slow ROF makes the user more prone to being killed by SMG/AR. I would say the M14 should at least get a 2.8 or maybe a 3/5. Nice guide, but however this seems to be a personally choices list then just a neutral guide. You're letting your own personal ways get into the guide and thus might not let the players choose.

Thanks
    Well then you have mastered it and I haven't 0.o

EDIT: Yeah, that's why it's MY guide. I only like the SCAR and G36 and hate all the rest but I still gave them good scores.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    M16 is very good for the fact you need not worry about GP issues. Also in the right hands it can get abou 50-15 in a match.

Thanks
    Yea probably with hacks but w/o hacks it sucks (not a flam).
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Legit guide on a hacking forum. Ironic

Thanks
    MPGH hacks=down, hackers got play legit unless they wana use that shit hack in CA section that d/c's. Legit guide needed.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I understand it is your guide, but I didn't master the M14, I barely use it, the firepower and the distance it can kill can pretty much change the course of the battle. I understands your problems, but you should try and say stuff about each guns and then leave a personal notes on the bottom. You should try and tell the pros and cons rather then saying, "It like the AK47, this part and that part" And, sorry for the little argument, no offense.

Thanks
    A) Then the guide would take way to long to make.
    B) People can just look at weapons on CA site or in-game to see the stats, it would be useless to do that.

@ M14 comment: Then I just fail @ it lolz.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    A good guide that takes a while takes a wee long to make, it is better then some slopshit infested one that I've seen. The game stats isn't right.

Ex: The G36 look like it have a decent bar but it kills pretty quick. :3

Thanks
    Do not defame what others have built. It's their merit. If you are so smart get your intake and put the shoulder, if not better shut up because they all realize you don't know nothing and talk just to ride high.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ical View Post
    Do not defame what others have built. It's their merit. If you are so smart get your intake and put the shoulder, if not better shut up because they all realize you don't know nothing and talk just to ride high.
    First of all, what are you talking about? If you're talking about me here something. If not, just ignore it and my bad.

A: I know A LOT of stuff, maybe a little of this and that.
    B: It's called Constructive criticism, if you don't know what that is, just don't bother reading step C, (you better no copy and paste, I will find out, trust me)
    C: What gives you the right mind to questions me? Are you a programmer? A writer?

Thanks
    Me & Mouzie are cool. I can take his criticism.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast