Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Combat Arms LEGIT Guide pt. 1

Hey guys I finished pt. 1 of my guide (AR's) tell me what you think about it.

Combat Arms LEGIT Guide
    - Sharpe

Part 1: Weapons
    Section 1: Assault Rifles

M-16A3 – The default gun in the game, this gun has low recoil, accuracy and power but boasts a moderate ROF. Not recommended, get primary weapon change as soon as you can. Not good on any maps in particular, could be useful with scope on brushwood. Takes aprox. 5 shots in the upper torso to make the kill. Capable of burst fire mode. Overall: 1.5/5.

M4A1 – A well-balanced gun good for mid-range sniping or CQC scenarios. Most hackers use this gun or the AK. At it’s best on warhead or junk flea while camp sniping or CQC engagements. Recommended for people who can’t control recoil. Useful on all CQC and mid-range maps (all except Rattlesnake and Snow Valley.) Takes 4 shots in the upper torso to kill. Overall: 3.5/5.

AK-47 – The powerhouse of all CA weapons, this gun can take out a foe in 3 shots. The accuracy of this gun is negated by its bone-jarring recoil which offsets any chance for a long-distance kill. Best only for use in trained hands. Most noobs just spray with it. Recommended ONLY for people who have great recoil control. This gun will slow you down. Overall: 3/5.

G36E – Mostly the same as the AK but with an integrated sniper-grade scope, less recoil, higher ROF and less power. This gun is far easier to handle and all of the pros use it. Recommended for any veteran FPS gamer. Takes 3 or 4 shots to kill. Good for all maps except Snow Valley (the snipers will get you first). Recommended to single-shoot at long distances. Overall: 4/5.

MK16 SCAR-L – Gun lenient towards ROF and low recoil, this gun is perfect for short-mid range engagements. It does not lean towards one or the other, the gun is perfect for both situations. Medium accuracy, low recoil and high ROF make up for the guns medium damage. Overall: 4.5/5.

AUG-A1 – Almost an exact replica of the AK-74U, this gun has medium damage with a medium ROF and medium recoil. The gun is known for not lacking or excelling in any field. Not recommended for any map except Warhead and Grey Hammer. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill and is capable of burst fire. Overall: 2.5/5

AK-74U – The only difference between this and the AUG is that it is lighter and has a significantly lower ROF. Not recommended at all, newcomers are recommended to use M4A1 and not this gun. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill. Overall: 1/5.

K2 – Again, the same as the AUG with less power, recoil and accuracy. Capable of single, burst and auto fire mode. For some reason, this gun seams very accurate and is recommended for that purpose. Recommended for all mid and mid-long range maps such as Brushwood and Pump Jack. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill. Overall: 3/5.

SCAR-L Black – Same as the scar, but good for darks maps such as Rattlesnake for it’s black coat.

M4A1 CQBR – Similar to the M4A1 except that it is far lighter, has a quicker draw and significantly less recoil. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill. Recommended for CQC matches and mid-range maps. Overall: 3.5/5.

AK-103 – Sucks, don’t waste your money on a supply case for it.

M14 – A rifle with a very slow ROF and high power and recoil. This gun should only be put in trained hands. This gun requires patience to master but once you do, it is a great gun. Recommended for all mid to long range maps except for Snow Valley. Takes aprox. 2 or 3 shots to kill someone. Overall: 2.5/5.

FAMAS: A good beginner gun for it’s quick draw and recoil, power and ROF balance. Recommended for all maps including snow valley, takes aprox. 4 shots to kill someone and is beast with a iTECH scope. Overall: 3.8/5.

Will add M146 and SG 550 when I unlock them.

EDIT: W00T! 300th post.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

Keldron (07-10-2009),melkij7 (06-13-2009),rikodou- (07-10-2009),Rocco (06-13-2009),tommieboy161 (08-13-2009),will88 (06-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Me & Mouzie are cool. I can take his criticism.
    Teh smex,

Anyways. If you like, I can help you. I already kinda made a pistol guide.

I think if we work together, we can try and get things faster.

I've use just about all of the guns. :P

Thanks
    Check ur pm's
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    Hey choob read the fucking weapon description on CA: slightly less recoil, same power. It's good but not worth the money. If I could buy AK-103 for 800gp, I would do it but it's not worth the 4,500 gp and even then, it's only like a 1 in 4 chance.
    im agree men

Thanks
    Fianlly, someone agrees with something that I posted...
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    The only reason I posted was that, I appreciate the work of Sharpe. This has not meant that you have not right. As a consequence got what I wanted: you offered to help. Togheder is better like alone. Another thing: criticism is never constructive. Don't believe me?, will feel on own skin. Finaly don't tell me what not to do, I decided that!

I trust in you !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ical View Post
    The only reason I posted was that, I appreciate the work of Sharpe. This has not meant that you have not right. As a consequence got what I wanted: you offered to help. Togheder is better like alone. Another thing: criticism is never constructive. Don't believe me?, will feel on own skin. Finaly don't tell me what not to do, I decided that!

I trust in you !
    Acutally, I have to disagree on you, if you post a lame shit guide on this forum and people say, "Hey this thing is a piece of shit." you'll change it if you care about it, if not. Let it rust in the gutters.

Also, I offered to help before your 'consequence', also what are you Dutch? Your English does not make sense, Will feel on own skin? Are you trying to feel me?

And I CAN tell you what do to, it is my right as an Israeli. I can say, "Shut up." but do I have the power, no. But I just like to say it.

Thanks
    This is a thread all choobs should read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by IamERICa View Post
    This is a thread all choobs should read.
    Really? oO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey SG550 is really accurate and high RoF its totally the most fantastic gun ever eventhough it has high prerequisets

PSN: palkiabros
    Play MW2 and BC2 and Help me CA mod in Photoshop
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qtnq7DQSpS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qtnq7DQSpS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    It is also known as a Salmon Rifle because of the shape in first person view.

Thanks
    LOL,
    AK-103 Sucks?
    I Got It For 7 Days,
    Threw A Scope And Silencer And Im Getting 3X As Many Kills,
    Its Like The AK With A Quarter Of The Recoil.
    Just Cause You Spend Your GP On Supply Cases And Never Get Doesn't Mean You Can Talk Negatively About It,
    And Mislead People.
    .:Favorite:.

[IMG]https://i730.photobucke*****m/albums/ww309/Ariez-Skull/Ogre-1.png[/IMG]

"If You Run You'll Only Die Tired!"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to -SKULL3000- For This Useful Post:

suseke16 (06-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hey choob read the fucking weapon description on CA: slightly less recoil, same power. It's good but not worth the money. If I could buy AK-103 for 800gp, I would do it but it's not worth the 4,500 gp and even then, it's only like a 1 in 4 chance.
    hey choobie is ur mom.
    i'm a pro player, and i know ca better than you cause i play since the open beta.
    the supply case it's 4000 gp.so ,tell me,why did you fakin did this guide if there is a description of every gun in ca site?i'll call it
    useless.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Weed Farmer™ For This Useful Post:

suseke16 (06-13-2009),zuzzy92 (06-16-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DECAP1TATED View Post
    hey choobie is ur mom.
    i'm a pro player, and i know ca better than you cause i play since the open beta.
    the supply case it's 4000 gp.so ,tell me,why did you fakin did this guide if there is a description of every gun in ca site?i'll call it
    useless.
    The CA website does not show how many shots it it, tatics, tips, etc to use these weapon. Also, 'Your mom' joke is very outdated, get a new playing card, lad. Also, he just started on the guide. What have YOU given to the community?

Ass?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yeh give him props, he's probably spending hours on this lol

PS: IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP!!!! Use colors and big letters for the titles

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    M16 is a good gun and the fact that you have said that you only like the G36 and the SCAR tells me ( personally ) that you have never fired a gun in real life the G36 in real is VERY prone to Jamming ( round jam if anyone here are Army you know what that means )

and the Scar was used by the USMC but they found that it sucks in anything less than normal operating ranges IE Urban combat ( it sucks in the field and in jungle as the Spring retaining holster tends to lock up due to heavy moisture and seeing how a lot of Black ops are done in jungles it was scraped and replaced by the M class IE M16 M4 due to its unbreakable standards in the field.

and yes I am talking about the Gas powered G36 and the spring loaded G36 and the Scar is used by the US army as a back up to a SAW and only used for cover fire so that other team member can move and setup inc..

I know all of this as Fact due to being Ex-army..and having a G36 Jam on me in a field test but im not disrespecting the gun it does what it was made for it fires and people die what I am saying is that if they are the guns you use then please don't make a guide on all weapons just on them two seeing as you handle them in Game you cannot give a unbiased Guide when you have said your self that you don't like any other guns but the G36 ( known as the hackers gun in CA ) and the Scar (known as the Noobs gun in CA ) so if I was to Chain them together you would be a Hacker-noob ( in CA terms )

and no I am NOT flaming you I am just making my point that if you are to make a guide then please do not mess it up with in 2 other posts saying that you only use the G36 and SCAR

I do thank you for the Guide as this will hopefully stop the "what gun is best polls and questions"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast