Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I'm going to settle this "superior race" bull shit once and for all

No, you filthy cock-muncher. No race is equal to the other. It's all a lie construed by the American government.

You see, the United States is now a 3rd world country run by monopolies. Most of the denizens here still think we're a first world country, because the government is spending millions trying to spread their propaganda so people won't leave the country.

Anyway, the sole purpose of the American government is to make the lives of the rich more convenient at the cost of crapping up the life of the common person. In order to do this, there is a mutual agreement with private colleges and the politicians. The truth is, it's much more easier for an Asian to get a respectable job than it is for a white person despite what many people say.

Normally, a white person would take a high corporate position for $300,000/year when an Asian would take the same position and contribute much more for $75,000/year. If you were a CEO of a respectable company, which one would you choose? It's a no-brainer.

You are probably wondering what this has anything to do with the superior race topic. I'll get to the point now.

The reason why there has been a surge of Asian acceptance into highly-esteemed colleges stem from their cultural roots of diligence. But as we all know, studying 24/7 does not brand a person as a genius. It just makes them look smart when they're really not.

The government hopes to brainwash the public into thinking that every race is equal so it does not discourage the Asians from working hard. Eventually, every company in America will have Asians as corporate officers, but the president of the company will always remain white. There will be a huge economic gap between the rich and poor, but the government won't care.
    Asians and other foreigners are causing the decline of capitalism.

In all, the intelligence of the race goes as follows:

White > Orientals > Hispanics > Blacks

Don't fall for American bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    LOL u fuckin bullshitin in ur sleep blahahahahaha! we asains should fuack u in the ass and tell u girls tat we own u!!!!!! OUT OF ALL THE LOANS OF OTHER COUNTRIES U GUYS BORROW BOUT 17X MORE THENA OTHERS.....(perferly CN) and well family borned into CEO's all u no is sales and fuack tat shit we're smartier~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    hmm interesting...how an individual could be so dumb and think he is so smart.. when you talk about intelligence on blacks you are so wrong. blacks are smart but it is applied in less constructive areas when you talk about us collectively as a group. blacks and hispanics as a group are giving the worst opportunities to succeed, so even starting out we are at a disadvantage.
    Now i could go on and tell you how wrong your sense of thinking is, but i honestly do not think it would do much good, so i shall save the time...i will say this though, i hope your ban is permanent because this is riduculous
    God is watching

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You really are delusional, I'd rip you apart, but it gets fucking old. One dumbass after another.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    well atleast hispis are before niggas
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    I love getting my early morning lulz with a nice cup of cocoa. Welcome to the Internetz. Beware, there be idiots here

[IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/reece.png[/IMG]
    Crawwwwlinngg in my skinnn

[X] Get a signature
    [X] Lose Choob Title
    [] Get more active on MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You really are delusional, I'd rip you apart, but it gets fucking old. One dumbass after another.
    Do it... -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by itechmutant1 View Post
    LOL u fuckin bullshitin in ur sleep blahahahahaha! we asains should fuack u in the ass and tell u girls tat we own u!!!!!! OUT OF ALL THE LOANS OF OTHER COUNTRIES U GUYS BORROW BOUT 17X MORE THENA OTHERS.....(perferly CN) and well family borned into CEO's all u no is sales and fuack tat shit we're smartier~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    hmm interesting...how an individual could be so dumb and think he is so smart.. when you talk about intelligence on blacks you are so wrong. blacks are smart but it is applied in less constructive areas when you talk about us collectively as a group. blacks and hispanics as a group are giving the worst opportunities to succeed, so even starting out we are at a disadvantage.
    Now i could go on and tell you how wrong your sense of thinking is, but i honestly do not think it would do much good, so i shall save the time...i will say this though, i hope your ban is permanent because this is riduculous
    Aww, did I strike a nerve there?

What the fuck are you talking about? Blacks and Hispanics are given a disadvantage? Asians came to the Americas way after the Blacks have, yet why do the number of white-collared Asians outnumber the Blacks'?. How come the majority of prisons are filled with Blacks when they make up less than 20% of the population?
    Replies like these only further strengthen my theory. Anyone can tell that these posts were derived by pure emotions, as the posters furiously mash their keyboards into multiple pieces.
    In order to be deemed as intelligent, you have to be able to control your emotions, and you both have failed to do so.
    I implore you to keep acting the way you do; your primitive instincts and actions are self-evident and it saves me a lot of trouble.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I loled.. its always a government plot... poor poor obama, and sotomayor.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I loled.. its always a government plot... poor poor obama, and sotomayor.
    In reality, Jews are the ones who rule America. The President is just a scapegoat to be used if they mess up badly.

Thanks
    I AGREE 100% WITH HYPERION.
    WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN AUSROTTEN

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSadist View Post
    Aww, did I strike a nerve there?

What the fuck are you talking about? Blacks and Hispanics are given a disadvantage? Asians came to the Americas way after the Blacks have, yet why do the number of white-collared Asians outnumber the Blacks'?. How come the majority of prisons are filled with Blacks when they make up less than 20% of the population?
    Replies like these only further strengthen my theory. Anyone can tell that these posts were derived by pure emotions, as the posters furiously mash their keyboards into multiple pieces.
    In order to be deemed as intelligent, you have to be able to control your emotions, and you both have failed to do so.
    I implore you to keep acting the way you do; your primitive instincts and actions are self-evident and it saves me a lot of trouble.
    oook now listen up closely because im only going say this once to your ignorant arse...
    all life originates from africa thus the term the motherland...whether any of you ignoramuses like to admit it you are all african in a sense..then man split up to the different corners of the earth as the world split apart and became continents. then the darker the skin color the closer to the equator they were

thats why we have continents yay!! ok a few group of europeans moved to what is now north americans and took over that is how we have USA yay! next the way africans were brought into this country was on slaveships from Africa, now we have african americans yay! ( africans basically sold other africans to whites that came from europe...yes that is what happened.) notice there was no war or battle in africa as the africans were brought in slave ships...they were lied to and disillusioned

Now the whites thought that they had the right to make the blacks they had slaves based on a passage in the bible(i will explain if you need a reference)

So reffering to what you said earlier about blacks having the same advantages as the asians coming into this country; Your DumB ASS is so wrong or were asians made into slaves too? African Americans were forced to rise up from slavery that is why most of them start out in ghettos or hoods..it is not based on our intelligence you dumshit, it is based on our opportunities and this world is still very much rascist as you have so lovely illustrated here.

Edit: now you talk about being intelligent? the people that grow up in rough neighborhoods are just as intelligent as you, but they use that intelligence for other means such as surviving and whats the easiest way to survive, become a street pharmacist ect ect...every body is a product of their environment, you cant be 100% spanish and speak no other language and be chinese now can you, just like you cant be in a poor education area poor schooling poor housing and be highly educated and well compensated. if the roles were reversed then whites would be in the ghettos and blacks would be the ones with all the cards, blacks would be the surburbian kids trying to imitate the white hood kids and so on and so forth..so your basis for intelligence is so ignorant that i am glad that you are able to at least form whole sentences..

but dont feel bad you are right on one note, i did have to control my emotions as i wrote this because i know i am not an internet gangster and dont try to be, but i guarantee if you even saw me you would not let that ignorant piece of shit you just said slip out your mouth around me...no i am not claiming to be tough but believe me/or not you wont...

that being said, i am one of the few of my race that used my opportunities to my best i am in pennstate pursuing a mechanical engineering degree and i ask you, you piece of white thrash what have you done?
    Last edited by blovtom1; 06-24-2009 at 08:23 PM.
    God is watching

rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    in my opinion hyperion is a fucking idiot who doesnt know wtf he is talking about just like 99.5% of the worlds population, and also if this is the reason he is banned im just laugh my ass off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    oook now listen up closely because im only going say this once to your ignorant arse...
    all life originates from africa thus the term the motherland...whether any of you ignoramuses like to admit it you are all african in a sense..then man split up to the different corners of the earth as the world split apart and became continents. then the darker the skin color the closer to the equator they were

thats why we have continents yay!! ok a few group of europeans moved to what is now north americans and took over that is how we have USA yay! next the way africans were brought into this country was on slaveships from Africa, now we have african americans yay! ( africans basically sold other africans to whites that came from europe...yes that is what happened.) notice there was no war or battle in africa as the africans were brought in slave ships...they were lied to and disillusioned

Now the whites thought that they had the right to make the blacks they had slaves based on a passage in the bible(i will explain if you need a reference)

So reffering to what you said earlier about blacks having the same advantages as the asians coming into this country; Your DumB ASS is so wrong or were asians made into slaves too? African Americans were forced to rise up from slavery that is why most of them start out in ghettos or hoods..it is not based on our intelligence you dumshit, it is based on our opportunities and this world is still very much rascist as you have so lovely illustrated here.

Edit: now you talk about being intelligent? the people that grow up in rough neighborhoods are just as intelligent as you, but they use that intelligence for other means such as surviving and whats the easiest way to survive, become a street pharmacist ect ect...every body is a product of their environment, you cant be 100% spanish and speak no other language and be chinese now can you, just like you cant be in a poor education area poor schooling poor housing and be highly educated and well compensated. if the roles were reversed then whites would be in the ghettos and blacks would be the ones with all the cards, blacks would be the surburbian kids trying to imitate the white hood kids and so on and so forth..so your basis for intelligence is so ignorant that i am glad that you are able to at least form whole sentences..

but dont feel bad you are right on one note, i did have to control my emotions as i wrote this because i know i am not an internet gangster and dont try to be, but i guarantee if you even saw me you would not let that ignorant piece of shit you just said slip out your mouth around me...no i am not claiming to be tough but believe me/or not you wont...

that being said, i am one of the few of my race that used my opportunities to my best i am in pennstate pursuing a mechanical engineering degree and i ask you, you piece of white thrash what have you done?
    Listen buddy. The answer to all your questions is the fact that whites are not perfect beings; they have just evolved more than blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
    in my opinion hyperion is a fucking idiot who doesnt know wtf he is talking about just like 99.5% of the worlds population, and also if this is the reason he is banned im just laugh my ass off
    Funny how I can write better than you can and you call me an idiot. You're not fooling anyone but your own sorry ass. Go get educated and then come back to argue. Until then, your intelligence is even worse than blovtom1, if that's even possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSadist View Post
    Listen buddy. The answer to all your questions is the fact that whites are not perfect beings; they have just evolved more than blacks.

Funny how I can write better than you can and you call me an idiot. You're not fooling anyone but your own sorry ass. Go get educated and then come back to argue. Until then, your intelligence is even worse than blovtom1, if that's even possible.
    ahhh wow now i see talking to you is pointless, you have no clue no evidence and no facts to back up anything you say, you just so proud that your ancestors lived further away from the equator which in your line of thinking equates superiority? lawl well at least a black man is president over your "superior" self

well go on in your disillusioned life, we will see how far you get maybe you can even jump from forum to forum spending your life increasing your post count, making new accounts when you get banned and burning more bridges, i honestly dont wish you ill at all, you are ignorant but ignorance should not be an excuse..i hope that is not you in your avatar because that would make you an even sadder excuse of a human being, if that is you "a grown ass man" then i feel even sorrier for you

well good luck there "buddy" and if i somehow ever manage to know you in real life "i would be oh so glad to give you a thorough ass whupping and make you say all you posted on this site to me in person? that brings up this question if you are so superior, have you told minorities how superior you feel over them ahh probably not because you most likely work for one, which will be one of the greatest ironies of life..
    again good luck "buddy"
    God is watching

rofl!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast