Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

[EAST] 77 geared Fiona for 70+ Evie

Since my search for buying an Evie hasn't shown many trustworthy results, I figure i might try to offer a trade instead. I have an account with a lvl 77 Fiona on it, she is AP CAPPED! 120k+ AP, with the new restoration feature you could reset, restore some 60-70 +10 or highers and STILL probably have enough AP left over to max her important stats. Also has lvl 40 Paladin and 345 Titles, close to that gold text! fully geared enhanced enchanted uses a +12 level 60 sword can do all game content no problem, comes with a ton of NX stuff, mostly hairs, inners and tattoos, 4 extra inventory slots, tons of fishing poles.... Also a level 30 gremlin. Also on this account is a jumpstart Kai who i maxed Armorsmithing on, so he has 350, good for someone who might want to try the upcoming crossguns!

In exchange I'm looking for an Evie, preferably Scythe spec'd, or at least enough AP so that i could max all the important skills upon a reset. Specific details can be discussed either through email or skype. If I do find someone who has something I'd be willing to trade for: WE WILL USE A MIDDLEMAN preferably a mod from MPGH, i don't see a safer way to exchange information without someone trusting to go first, and I personally do not have any vouches yet, so unless you can convince me otherwise, i think we will be using a middleman. Screenshot below of her stats, I am more than willing to meet in game after talking first if you are interested. Thank you hopefully this will interest someone and get me closer to scratching my Evie itch!

* I see that this screenshot is slightly dated but stats are pretty much the exact same one level doesn't make that much difference but if someone needs me to take another i will gladly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    PlyaY.jpg  

Last edited by AGoodFiona; 02-15-2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: forgot image oops!

Thanks
    I have an evie on east I've been thinking about selling. Add me on skype and we can talk details?

My skype is: petspork