Thread: The Arms Trade

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

The Arms Trade

The Arms Trade :
    There have been no wars between major powers since 1945, but there has been an estimated 138 wars resulting in 23 million deaths.

"The Korean War, which caused 3 million deaths and the Vietnam War, which killed 2 million people, were the most deadly conflicts. All 138 wars were fought in the Third World, and many were fuelled by weapons provided by the two major powers or their allies
    The surfeit of weapons, especially small arms, left over from this era is a key enabling factor in many conflicts now scarring the world Yet the arms trade continues. The five permanent members of the security council provide 86% of the arms exported to developing countries. In 1992, the United States alone accounted for 46 percent. "

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    dude, listen...

america is an anti-communist country... if america DIDN'T take immediate actions, more than 90% of this world would support communism... do you know what that would lead to? - a nuclear war -.-
    there are enough nukes in this world to destroy this pitiful planet 300 times... 5 million deaths in third world countries are a better sacrifice then having this entire world destroyed...

p.s. stop plagiarizing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    dude, listen...

america is an anti-communist country... if america DIDN'T take immediate actions, more than 90% of this world would support communism... do you know what that would lead to? - a nuclear war -.-
    there are enough nukes in this world to destroy this pitiful planet 300 times... 5 million deaths in third world countries are a better sacrifice then having this entire world destroyed...

p.s. stop plagiarizing

sorry hehe to temptin p.s i'm fully aware that anerica is anti communist
    just this section was lookin a little bare

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    even if america is anti-communist its still is a fucked up country they own the worlds ass they are weak really if oil trade in mid-east stops this country will be in chaos they robbed iraq,osama,kuwait,japan,china but....no need to rob them n e more they own their ass now . this country is run by KKK nothing else a bunch of rich whites racist assholes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    even if america is anti-communist its still is a fucked up country they own the worlds ass they are weak really if oil trade in mid-east stops this country will be in chaos they robbed iraq,osama,kuwait,japan,china but....no need to rob them n e more they own their ass now . this country is run by KKK nothing else a bunch of rich whites racist assholes
    yup, america is screwed up...

you can all blame george w. bush...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    yup, america is screwed up...

you can all blame george w. bush...
    Your dumb, it's getting annoying as hell hearing "blame it on Bush," but do you do anything for this country? No. Do soldiers do something for this country? Yes, and they support Bush. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

Thanks

hmm

Surely Bush alone cannot be blamed, if he were to be replaced would America be fixed? also you cant just blame the sellers.. if people werent buying them they wouldnt be selling them..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If anything is wrong, it's Capitalism.

Don't get me wrong, I love Capitalism, but if guns manufacturers are free to sell weapons to whoever they want, how does it make it America's fault? Morally it's wrong, but to any businessman, it's the same as selling fatty foods that are giving diabetes and killing children.

Those 5 countries are on the UN security council for a reason, they are "superpowers" or countries powerful enough to contend a full-blown war.

It's people who are corrupt, and idiots like Bush that dragged us into a war with no basis. Afghanistan -> Iraq -> Iran -> Saudi Arabia. He won't stop till he has gone to war with the whole entire Middle East.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    If anything is wrong, it's Capitalism.

Don't get me wrong, I love Capitalism, but if guns manufacturers are free to sell weapons to whoever they want, how does it make it America's fault? Morally it's wrong, but to any businessman, it's the same as selling fatty foods that are giving diabetes and killing children.

Those 5 countries are on the UN security council for a reason, they are "superpowers" or countries powerful enough to contend a full-blown war.

It's people who are corrupt, and idiots like Bush that dragged us into a war with no basis. Afghanistan -> Iraq -> Iran -> Saudi Arabia. He won't stop till he has gone to war with the whole entire Middle East.
    Please shut you contribute nothing, soldiers contribute to the country and they would all say they support the war cause they see the good, but you know what gets ratings up for news? Bad things so thats all they show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    Your dumb, it's getting annoying as hell hearing "blame it on Bush," but do you do anything for this country? No. Do soldiers do something for this country? Yes, and they support Bush. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.
    you support bush?

1. He has made the Arab attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon a matter of national ego. 'How dare a few arrogant terrorists strike at the heart of the great, mighty, and proud United States?' But Bush forgets two things: The first is that, however, spectacular and deadly these assaults were, America is not the only nation to suffer from terrorism. Countries like India lose thousands of lives to Islamic fundamentalism each year, without the Western world taking any notice.

Secondly, apart from its political angle, the aggression reminded America that capitalism, with all its flamboyant ego, is no more an answer to the world's problems than was communism. We have to find another way to a more equalitarian and spiritualized society. The frenzied and hysterical reaction of the United States and Western powers (how long is CNN going to brainwash us with its 'War on terrorism'?) is also completely overdone. What does Mr Bush mean by 'an attack on freedom'? Did not Western nations often support bloody dictators such as Pinochet or Mobutu who produced bloodbaths on their people, sometimes more deadly than the WTC attacks?

2. George Bush has more or less ignored India, a vibrant, democratic, pro-Western nation. Why? The Asura, which the Mother of Pondichery called the 'Lord of Nations,' seem to be presently actively at work in the world. It is 'he' who makes men perceive what is true as false and who gives an aspect of truth to what is fundamentally false or even evil; it is he who precipitates countries into war; it is he who was the voice which Hitler heard dictating him what he had to do. Is it this same Asura which makes America think that Pakistan is the answer to solving their problems with terrorism?

How do you eliminate terrorism with terrorism? Because Pakistan is at the root of terrorism. The Taleban came out of Pakistani madarasas and were able to take nearly the whole of Afghanistan with the help of Pakistani officers. Pakistan has made jihad a national enterprise, not only hitting India, but also training militants who struck in the US, Bosnia and Chechnya. By lifting the economic sanctions on both India and Pakistan, the US has also -- once again -- put on the same footing two nations which, whatever their respective merits (all is not evil in Pakistan), cannot be compared.

India, a giant of a nation, is a bastion of freedom in an Asia torn by fundamentalism and the shadow of Chinese hegemony. Pakistan, a small country, always on the verge of bankruptcy, has been for most of its independence under military dictatorships. This equating Pakistan and India is an old perverse English strategy which had the purpose of dividing Muslims and Hindus so that the British could rule. It is sad to say that 200 years later this policy is still alive in the minds of Western leaders.

3. The third error is to think that by killing Osama bin Laden and bombing Afghanistan, he is going to solve -- partly or fully -- the problem of Islamic fundamentalism. Bush has also invited Muslim leaders to the White House, telling them that his fight is 'not against Islam, but against terrorism.' The first thing Bush should understand is that the problem is not with Muslims, who are like all other human beings in the world -- some of are very good, some are okay and some are bad -- but with Islam, a religion which teaches that there is only one God and that jihad is justified to convert others to the true religion.

4. The fourth error is to perceive bin Laden as a simple terrorist. If you look at the man's eyes, you will notice a certain softness, a mystical glow even, that is not far from recalling some of the great Sufi saints. The man has incredible faith and whatever the murderous consequences of that faith, it has to be respected. The US might ultimately succeed in killing him, but will not other bin Ladens surface elsewhere in the world?

You cannot ignore the fact that Islam is the most rapidly spreading religion in the world today when Christianity is on the decline and capitalism shows its ugly, selfish and crass uniformity all over the planet. If only Islam would accept the fact that it has to adapt itself to the world, it could become a wonderful religion. Does it not care for others as no other faith does? It is enough to say anywhere in the world Salam u alli kum, to be treated like a brother, fed, clothed and sometimes helped financially. All Muslims belong to the Ouma, the great universal Muslim brotherhood. Also the pure of Islam do not smoke, do not take drugs, do not drink alcohol; and this is why the Shariat is so successful in Muslim countries.

5. Finally, there is one factor which Bush has completely overlooked. What is China going to do?

At the times of the attacks, Beijing was on the verge of strengthening its ties with the Taleban. Since then, it has closed its borders with Afghanistan for fear that some of the terrorists might spill into Xinjiang and worsen the already simmering Islamic problem there.

But China is a cold calculator and it will do only what serves its interests regardless of the moral consequences. We have seen how it armed Pakistan to counter India and gave Islamabad the technology to build nuclear weapons -- and even the capability to deliver them, thanks to North Korean M-11 missiles. Will China ultimately side -- even if temporarily -- with the Muslim world, when it starts uniting against American imperialism? Only then will the possibility of a third World War really emerge.

and dude, yesi do something for my country -.- i pay my taxes...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Please shut you contribute nothing, soldiers contribute to the country and they would all say they support the war cause they see the good, but you know what gets ratings up for news? Bad things so thats all they show.
    What good? 400,000 dead Iraqis? Or maybe the hundreds of millions of barrels of Oil? Or maybe it was the threat of a "nuclear arsenal", and Bush saved our lives by eliminating the non-existent? Why don't you shut the fuck up you cock eyed hypocritical race hating dumbshit, and tell me one FUCKING good reason I should support Bush, or anyone in this fucking country? You are such a dumb ignorant fool. You fucking preach hatred, you try to act like a Christian, yet you are nothing more than a retarded Conservative Jew. You love Bush with a blind passion, yet you have no reason to. We all know he screwed up this country more than any one else could possibly do, yet you suck his cock daily. Grow the fuck up, this is life, not some 14 year old make believe game. He has fucked everything up this world stands for, he tries to stop terrorism, yet he takes out SADDAM HUSSEIN? He's more fucking hypocritical than you. God damn, shut the fuck up, your so fucking stupid. You can't even win a decent argument. And you still have yet to prove me wrong in the Religion threads.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Please could you before you copy and paste stuff read it, it actually says in there to respect Osama bin Laden. Also Bush would like a spiritualized America due to the fact HE IS CHRISTIAN. No point in reading that if you see this before you do cause seriously that thing you copy and pasted is so stupid.

Ahhh arun, for one, I don't hate any race, I hate a religion that pretends to be abrahamic. Also the problems in America are, the Democrats always starting stuff like cutting funding for the war, what will that do? Get soldiers killed. What also does the Democrats support that causes death? Abortion and Euthanasia. Also you only look at the bad, but you don't listen to what they say, cause apparently you think that American Soldiers are suicide bombers, its the Sunni and Shiite death squads killing Iraqis. I admit they have killed innocent people by accident or by purpose, but the Iraqi people them self are destroying their country. Yeah and the religion ones... why did you ban me? How did you beat me? Cause I don't think banning someone is considered a win.
    Last edited by sf0d; 04-03-2007 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    look(sfod) why is it tht every single non-white pplz know tht 9/11 is jus pure bull .... U WATCH THE MODERN MEDIA TOOOOO MUCH ...... the civil rights movement they allowed freedom of speech and they lost to african americans so the us government(KKK) started arresting ever1 tht used free speech the ONLY GOD DAMN REASON there nice to jews cuz they need the isreallis to start a war with mid east so they can get their oil.what the fuck did us do to japan kill incocent people with an atomic bomb tell me sfod was tht rite?LOOK Ill introduce u to the worlds top architects and theyll tell u tht a plane in WTC waz like cutting a blck of wood with butter knife . k lets get back to palestine/iseal those kids tht start holding guns when thier only 5 in palestine arent forced by their parents they want revenge the pain and suffering zionism has brought. those kids LL be the real fuckin deal and then the world will c the real Zihad (holywar) lets get to global warming why isnt ppl doin shit to stop it cuz thts the only way theymake money oil, the thing they steal from my pplz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    look(sfod) why is it tht every single non-white pplz know tht 9/11 is jus pure bull .... U WATCH THE MODERN MEDIA TOOOOO MUCH ...... the civil rights movement they allowed freedom of speech and they lost to african americans so the us government(KKK) started arresting ever1 tht used free speech the ONLY GOD DAMN REASON there nice to jews cuz they need the isreallis to start a war with mid east so they can get their oil.what the fuck did us do to japan kill incocent people with an atomic bomb tell me sfod was tht rite?LOOK Ill introduce u to the worlds top architects and theyll tell u tht a plane in WTC waz like cutting a blck of wood with butter knife . k lets get back to palestine/iseal those kids tht start holding guns when thier only 5 in palestine arent forced by their parents they want revenge the pain and suffering zionism has brought. those kids LL be the real fuckin deal and then the world will c the real Zihad (holywar) lets get to global warming why isnt ppl doin shit to stop it cuz thts the only way theymake money oil, the thing they steal from my pplz
    its Jihad you fucking moron =D

and sure the WTC could take a hit from THE BIGGEST FUCKING COMMERCIAL JET IN THE WORLD, but that calculation doesnt include the thousands of gallons of jet fuel that burned away at major structural points for 20 fucking minutes, anything metal up there would have been as soft as fucking melted taffy
    Last edited by iverson954360; 04-03-2007 at 11:13 PM.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Please could you before you copy and paste stuff read it, it actually says in there to respect Osama bin Laden. Also Bush would like a spiritualized America due to the fact HE IS CHRISTIAN. No point in reading that if you see this before you do cause seriously that thing you copy and pasted is so stupid.

Ahhh arun, for one, I don't hate any race, I hate a religion that pretends to be abrahamic. Also the problems in America are, the Democrats always starting stuff like cutting funding for the war, what will that do? Get soldiers killed. What also does the Democrats support that causes death? Abortion and Euthanasia. Also you only look at the bad, but you don't listen to what they say, cause apparently you think that American Soldiers are suicide bombers, its the Sunni and Shiite death squads killing Iraqis. I admit they have killed innocent people by accident or by purpose, but the Iraqi people them self are destroying their country. Yeah and the religion ones... why did you ban me? How did you beat me? Cause I don't think banning someone is considered a win.
    yea, respect osama bin laden. -.-

btw, please reread your posts. your run-on sentences makes you look like you're contradicting yourself. i may have some gramatical errors every now and then, but your entire paragraph was just plain propostrous...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast