Thread: The Arms Trade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    PBUH is what muslims say to Prophets of Islam.
    pbuh means peace be upon him thts what we say before talking about a prophet and sfod ur not muslim dont talk about islam u REALLY don know shit
    ur a christian be christian dont go talking bout other religions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    oh sfod ur sig u wanna really know what it means ill explain:

"Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, kafirs) where ever you find them."
    Critics of Islam actually quote this verse out of context. In order to understand the context, we need to read from verse 1 of this surah. It says that there was a peace treaty between the Muslims and the Mushriqs (pagans) of Makkah. This treaty was violated by the Mushriqs of Makkah. A period of four months was given to the Mushriqs of Makkah to make amends. Otherwise war would be declared against them. Verse 5 of Surah Taubah says:

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most merciful."

Thanks
    PBUH is what muslims say to Prophets of Islam.
    way to prove me wrong, dumbass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    oh sfod ur sig u wanna really know what it means ill explain:

"Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, kafirs) where ever you find them."
    Critics of Islam actually quote this verse out of context. In order to understand the context, we need to read from verse 1 of this surah. It says that there was a peace treaty between the Muslims and the Mushriqs (pagans) of Makkah. This treaty was violated by the Mushriqs of Makkah. A period of four months was given to the Mushriqs of Makkah to make amends. Otherwise war would be declared against them. Verse 5 of Surah Taubah says:

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is oft-forgiving, Most merciful."
    So when Certain months are pasted then kill them. Then thats no problem kill them during a certain time there's nothing wrong with that. Please.

Also, Allah was a Arab Moon God, and it goes together with this bible quote.

“...And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either, the sun(ra), or moon(allah), or any of the host of heaven(zeus), which I have not commanded.” (Deuteronomy 17:4)
    Last edited by sf0d; 04-05-2007 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks
    yea so

the bible also says god didnt want us to have free will, and he punished us for gaining it

do you believe that too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    So when Certain months are pasted then kill them. Then thats no problem kill them during a certain time there's nothing wrong with that. Please.

Also, Allah was a Arab Moon God, and it goes together with this bible quote.

“...And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either, the sun(ra), or moon(allah), or any of the host of heaven(zeus), which I have not commanded.” (Deuteronomy 17:4)
    like i said ur using tht verse and switching the whole statment it came from

lOOK sfod ur ideas about islam is from christianity soo ur making statments from the piont of view of christianity wich making a piont of view from any religion makes the other religion wrong so ur not making a piont to any1 cuz any 1 who reads the quran there selves would disagree with u dont know shit about us so dont talk about us K! look we lived with jews in palestine peacefully until the english came and made war amongst muslims and jews they wre like brothers

to those who believe 9/11 explain this wat about world trade center 7 nothing happened there tht building waz brought down too?
    any of guys bring sum logic about tht fact????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    like i said ur using tht verse and switching the whole statment it came from

lOOK sfod ur ideas about islam is from christianity soo ur making statments from the piont of view of christianity wich making a piont of view from any religion makes the other religion wrong so ur not making a piont to any1 cuz any 1 who reads the quran there selves would disagree with u dont know shit about us so dont talk about us K! look we lived with jews in palestine peacefully until the english came and made war amongst muslims and jews they wre like brothers

to those who believe 9/11 explain this wat about world trade center 7 nothing happened there tht building waz brought down too?
    any of guys bring sum logic about tht fact????
    WTC7 was destroyed by its owner, why destroy a building so many hours after with no one in it, the first 2 towers were good enough to go to war with them. The owner payed 386million for it, but got 886million for it, and it's obvious he did insurance fraud.

Thanks
    sf0d you ignored my question

you seem to ignore everything that proves that youre wrong about religion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    sf0d you ignored my question

you seem to ignore everything that proves that youre wrong about religion
    Show me this "he didn't want has to have free will" cause it ain't any where.

Thanks
    adam and eve

basic story is the he didnt want us to eat from the bad bad fruit tree. they ate from it, and felt ashamed that they were naked (hence, we gained personality and free will and all that crap). he got pissed off and punished us

i really hope you dont think the bible is real. even religion teachers teach that the bible is just a bunch of stories trying to justify god and religion and life.

even a priest told me that

Thanks
    “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.”

Tells them they will die.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123