Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Post Xii's TOTAL weapon guide V1

This is my weapons guide. This covers everything from sights 2 supressors. EVERYTHING!!!!

Snipers:
    L96A1: The most used sniper in Combat Arms. The reason this gun is so popular, is because it has the rare power of 1 hit kills. Good from mid to mid-long range. Shooting across far distances is NOT recomended because the L9 is the least accurate sniper.
    Rating 8/10:
    M24: The least used sniper in the game. This gun isnt popular because it is a 2 hit kill, and is bolt action. The only place where the M24 rules is at long range. Because of the great accuracy of the M24 Good for headshots. It posseses a higher ROF(range of fire) than the L96.
    Rating 5.4/10
    SR25: An inaccurate semi auto sniper. this is possibly the best CQC sniper available. Because of the large clip, and fast firing it is great for "in-your-face" engagements, and no-scoping.
    Rating: 6.8/10
    MSG-1: Basically, a more expensive, slower, heavier version of the SR25.
    Rating: 4.5/10
    Dragunov SVD: This was a mistake. A heavy inaccurate waste of money. Can not have a supressor, making it useless. Horrid for every engagment. Buy an SR25 or MSG-1.
    Rating: 2.7/10:mad
    PSG-1: A very diverse sniper. What stands this one out from the crowd is it's scope. It does not give the full zoom of the others. This one is great for close to mid range battles. It is also the only semi-auto sniper that can 1 hit kill.
    Rating: 7.6/10

Assault Rifles:
    M16A3: Default weapon. Low damage, heavy, high recoil, inaccurate. SUCKS!
    Rating: 1/10
    AK47: Heavy damage, high recoil. Takes great skill to master this gun.
    Rating: 6.7/10
    M4A1: Moderate damage, low recoil. A very easy gun to use. Most pros use this because of the low recoil and decent damage. Not much skill needed to use.
    Rating: 8.2/10
    G36E: Heavy damage moderate recoil. The most popular weapon in Combat Arms. The reason is because its highly accurate, controlable recoil, and great damage. It also packs a sniper scope. Not much to say about it.
    Rating 8.6/10
    MK16 SCAR-L: Its a slightly better version of the M4A1. Lower recoil, higher accuracy, better damage etc. Suprisingly it's not used enough.
    Rating: 8.4/10
    AUG-A1: The facts say it should be good, but proof says other wise. It should be a faster, heavier version of the G36E but it's not what it says. When I tested i found the recoil is almost uncontrolable, missing almost every shot, and a decent amount of rounds to kill. I'm still not sure what to rate it. Any suggestions?
    AK74-U: a smaller version of the AK47 made for CQC. In my opinion its suicidal crap. But like the Aug, facts say otherwise. Not sure what to rate this one either. Any suggestions?
    [B]K2: [/B]This is probably waaaaaay underused. All of its stats are identical to the Scar's except the K2 has a slightly higher ROF. Rating: 8.4
    M4A1 CQB: My personal favourite. Just like the regular M4 with better portability and lower recoil.
    Rating 8.5
    AK-103: Just an AK with burst and lower recoil. Probably not worth the 4k from the cases, unless you get it for more than 7 days. But, the secret power of this is it has the lowest spread of all ARs. Just use your burst and you'll hit every target you see while running/jumping. Rating: 7.8/10
    M14: Its a sniper without a scope. USELESS! Bad for long distances, as someone with a sniper will pwn you, and hideous for CQC. Rating: 3/10
    FAMAS: A weaker, faster, more accurate version of the M4A1.
    Rating 8/10
    SG550: Has nothing going for it. Has 20 round in a clip. When shooting it feels like your shooting silly string, as it takes all those 20 shots to kill one person.
    Rating: 3.2/10
    M416: A lighter version of the M4A1 with less recoil. Should have a good rating right? WRONG! The biggest issue is the price. 1100 gp for 1 day! the M4A1 is almost identical and only 800 gp.
    Rating: 7/10
    G36KE: Not much different from the G36E. Not worth the 4k unless its over 7 days. Rating: 8/10
    AUG A1 BLACK: Still the same shitty aug thats a nigga(niggas rule!) with better recoil control. Rating 10/10 cause niggas rock.

SMGs:(if you want more detail, read Mouzie's guide kaykay?)
    K1A: a decent SMG, which is good when outnumbered.
    Rating: 6.7/10
    UMP: The most popular SMG around. Great damage, but bad ROF for an SMG. AMAZING for OMAs.
    Rating: 8/10
    MP5-A4: a weaker, faster version of the UMP. Rating 6.6/10
    Uzi: BEST GUN EVER, FOR OMAs!!!! every other situation it fails.
    Rating 5/10
    K7: Useless. another mistake. Rating 2/10
    MP5 RAS: Just an MP5 with better recoil control and burst. NOT WORTH 4K!
    Rating: 6.7
    MAC-10: Great sniper backup and OMAs. otherwise, dont buy it.
    Rating 6.5/10
    P90: Good for OMAs and most CQC situations. only issue with it is the ammo amount. Only 100 shots?!?! Nexon, fail more? Rating: 7/10
    PP-19: New gun. WAAAAY overpowered. Buy it before Nexon nerfs it.
    Current Rating: 8.4/10
    PP-19 Camo: Not worth 4k. only diff is paint and higher damage.
    Rating 8.4/10

Machine Guns:
    THEY ALL SUCK!
    ALL RATE 3/10 AT MOST!

Shotties:
    M590 Military: Great shotty. buy it.(but be prepared to be called a noob)
    Shotty Rating: 9/10
    SPAS-12: Crap. only good when the guy is 2 feet in front of you. the goes for all other spas variants also. DONT BUY! Shotty Rating: 6.6/10
    Double Barrell: DONT BUY!! its only got 2 shots, and you'll find youself dying more than killing. Shotty Rating: 4/10
    R870: Basically a shitty version of the M590. DONT BUY1!1!1!1! Shotty Rating: 3/10
    Saiga 20k: Possibly the only other good shotgun besides the M590. Semi-auto with good range.
    Shotty Rating: 8/10

Grenades: Worthless. The only things i suggest are the M69HE and the XM-84.

Support Weapons:
    All are very usefull. though the law is called the noobcannon for a reason -.-

Melee:
    Only decent things here are the sickle for its great hit detection, the bowie knife for its one hit kill spec, and the tommy for its heavy damage.

Pistols:
    M92FS:[/COLOR] Decent for when your main gun runs out of ammo.
    Pistol rating: 6/10
    G23: A glock which hood niggas use. 10/10
    M1911 MEU: Great for rushinNdustin. 8.3/10
    USP: The balanced out pistol. DONT BUY!!! slow and not enough ammo. 5.4/10
    K5: speedy and smooth.
    [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]7.2/10

G23 SE: Supa hood nigga. 10/10
    USP Tactical: The most efficient pistol out there. AMAZING!
    9.4/10
    Anaconda Black: Dont buy it. you'll miss every time. 4/10
    G18:Cant get more hood nigga than this
    Desert Eagle: DONT BUY!
    Conda 8 inch: AGAIN DONT BUY!
    Black Deagle: BUY THIS! its godly, good ammo big damage. kicks scrotum!
    9.4/10

Supressors:
    only buy the s3. the s1 obliterates your ability to shoot. that 50% recoil trash? makes you shoot sideways. s2? tracer bullet is useless.

Sights:
    ACOG TA1: great for shooting at longer distances.
    ACOG TA2: same as A1
    Itech Reflex: Great for clutching and CQC. long distance get is balls strung up by a streetlight.

THERE IT IS! +rep and thank if you like it. also tell me what to improve on.( some choob deducted rep and said my guide pwns.) -.-
    Last edited by xiiav; 06-15-2009 at 05:52 AM.
    smoke bongs cause its my dayjob

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to xiiav For This Useful Post:

Cl0neTr00per (08-11-2009),Cornell_TC08 (06-20-2009),erict15 (06-14-2009),exonian (08-11-2009),for10 (08-11-2009),Hardcore0wn (08-11-2009),hihiman1 (07-19-2009),NeedHackz (06-20-2009),silverjackal (07-30-2009),snotpig (07-16-2009),souljaowner (08-11-2009),suseke16 (07-30-2009),timmyeo (06-14-2009),Wagonwhack (07-11-2009),will88 (06-19-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    I posted a guide pt. 1 on weapons yesterday and now he posts a guide on weapons (V.1) today? Coincidence? I think not.
    yeah i read your fail guide. but i also read 2 others which also sucked, and had no idea where you got your facts from. therefore i made my own complete guide which facts and truths, not just your opinion. also when i wrote this, i had totally forgot about yours. it was a coincidence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks for reviewing my guide, my grammar is like of a Arabic person.

Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    very fair ratings until near the end w/ shottys and pistols, spas is not a bad shotty. i can go 50/2x in a CTF match w/ spas

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
    yeah i read your fail guide. but i also read 2 others which also sucked, and had no idea where you got your facts from. therefore i made my own complete guide which facts and truths, not just your opinion. also when i wrote this, i had totally forgot about yours. it was a coincidence.
    Um...you said that my guide was fail so you made your own. That's called steeling my idea. Also, you guide is less detailed and has to many smilies. There is no getin around the fact that humans are biased and all guides are biased in a certian way.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    Um...you said that my guide was fail so you made your own. That's called steeling my idea. Also, you guide is less detailed and has to many smilies. There is no getin around the fact that humans are biased and all guides are biased in a certian way.
    actually, it is not "your" idea. before you, i wrote a guide. therefore, i could say you stole my idea. now stop posting on my thread. and about the smilies, they go with the ratings. doesnt take a smart guy to figure that out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    what are u kidding me default wep owns i tweaked it to be accurate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    what are u kidding me default wep owns i tweaked it to be accurate
    This is without "tweaking" -.-.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Great guide but mg's do not all suck in Elimination they can provide tactical covering fire and in Death Room and Junk Flea you can be like a tank with it and go RAMBO :P
    I like the k3 though i'd give it 7/10 because if you extend the mag it holds 150 bullets and you never have to reload

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
    Great guide but mg's do not all suck in Elimination they can provide tactical covering fire and in Death Room and Junk Flea you can be like a tank with it and go RAMBO :P
    I like the k3 though i'd give it 7/10 because if you extend the mag it holds 150 bullets and you never have to reload
    i hope you know that was my opinion and experiences.

Thanks
    actually, it is not "your" idea. before you, i wrote a guide. therefore, i could say you stole my idea. now stop posting on my thread. and about the smilies, they go with the ratings. doesnt take a smart guy to figure that out.
    It also doesn't take a smart guy to figure out by your description if the weapon is good or bad. I doubt that people understand your retings by a smilie at the end of the review. Do you want to make a combination of both of our guides and then maybe we could get it stickied or something?
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    It also doesn't take a smart guy to figure out by your description if the weapon is good or bad. I doubt that people understand your retings by a smilie at the end of the review. Do you want to make a combination of both of our guides and then maybe we could get it stickied or something?
    mmmm possibly. the smilies added some fun. and is it hard to read a -/- rating?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Psg-1? Where is it? I thought you said you included EVERY WEAPON.

Btw, you dont really know about guns. You shouldn't even HANDLE a gun.

A glock is not "hood nigga"

I can see you with a glock now.

*You going into black neighborhood. "AYO IM HOOD NIGGA LOOK AT MY GLOCK 18 ******"!!!!! *random guy snipes your* "WHOS HOOD NIGGA NOW"

1/10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawr Rawr View Post

*You going into black neighborhood. "AYO IM HOOD NIGGA LOOK AT MY GLOCK 18 ******"!!!!! *random guy snipes your* "WHOS HOOD NIGGA NOW"

1/10.
    A Glock 17 is a common handgun, a Glock 18 is a automatic version of the Glock 17. o-o

So..he have like a submachine gun on his hand. :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawr Rawr View Post

1/10.
    look brother if your offended by the nigga thing.....fuck you. Also, i do own a firearm. actually more than one. so if your upset get laid and and crack some champaigne. and there is a psg up there. -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    look brother if your offended by the nigga thing.....fuck you. Also, i do own a firearm. actually more than one. so if your upset get laid and and crack some champaigne. and there is a psg up there. -.-

Really? Are you going to go all hood nigga on him with a Jerchiro pistol? :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast