Thanks

What's going on in the game?

I haven't been hearing anything bad about the game recently. When it first came out I wanted to wait it out and I thought it's about time I buy it. How's the game now? Are there still a huge amount of hackers? Bugs fixed? Etc. I remember a few months ago somebody gave me a guest key to try it out and the hack problem was quite bad but it was fun when nobody was around. I've been wanting to try it out again, but don't want to throw $15 down the drain.

(Please move is necessary)
    Last edited by SJounouchi; 02-19-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Don't you buy this game. First off, it seems fairly possible, that Hammerpoint will abandon this project (Devs are silent, and they already made a shitloads of cash from legendary accounts and server rentals). And even if they'll not, it's going to take a lot of time to actually make this game playable again. Hackers are everywhere, there are some loot issues.

Save your dollars, plant a tree.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Buy it a lil later, cus of the bugs now.
    Also a lot of hackers atm. and still having discusions over certain things.

What a nice update will be is a new map where you can drive in cars.
    The map will be 4x bigger thene the map is now.
    (the full map not the 1/2 map)
    But just like i said, lots of bugs and LOTS of hackers.
    I use hacks now to report peaple who uses theme and i'm not the only one.

If you wanna buy it now, you will have to deal with it ore buy your own server wich is possible now =D.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I bought WarZ 3 days ago, been play DayZ for months. And I have to say I'm pretty happy with it, there are bunch of hackers because the game has no proper anti-cheat protection, it doesn't even detect if you inject something into the game. But even if you play alone it's a very enjoyable game, that's exactly what I do. Just go find a server where there are like 2 or 3 players and play there. The size of the map is good and the loot problem has been fixed now, they release new patches like every week fixing plenty of bugs and changing some stuff.

I would recommend you to buy it and play in servers with very low amount of players.
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

Thanks
    Hackers run rampant. Literally 80% of the player base hacks. If you bring anything out with value (sniper, rare, or just sometimes randomly) you get aimbotted from 600 meters away with absolutely no chance of defending yourself. The only way to play the game and actually enjoy yourself is playing on near empty servers, which are hard to find unless you play in weird hours or buy yourself a server. And even then theres a chance to run into someone with ESP.

Thanks
    pass worded servers are pretty good.

There is a nice pile of work for the devs to really fix up but for something to do its alright. Doesn't do all the things it boasted about but you should already know this. I think the longer you leave it the less you know whats changed and been improved so you would just shit all over whats been done without seeing it first hand. I couldn't justify spending any more than the $15 though. Personally i feel it flows better than day z but then day z was just a mod.
    Since its in a state of repair you could offer an opinion on fixing certain things

Thanks
    I haven't been hearing anything bad about the game recently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol this game is so damn full of hackers without an vip hack you can even kill yourself
    If you wanna enjoy it you can only play at low pop servers max 20 players or you will get aimbottet from 500 meters
    you cant take rare staff with you or you will get aimbottet
    you cant take a lot of guns with you or you will get aimbottet
    you cant run around with nothing or you will get aimbottet
    buy vip hack or you will get aimbottet

The point of the game is actually who has the better hack its aimbot vs aimbot vs no clip vs esp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I hack. And I like the game.

fuck u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    Don't you buy this game. First off, it seems fairly possible, that Hammerpoint will abandon this project (Devs are silent, and they already made a shitloads of cash from legendary accounts and server rentals). And even if they'll not, it's going to take a lot of time to actually make this game playable again. Hackers are everywhere, there are some loot issues.

Save your dollars, plant a tree.
    Don't listen to guys like this one. They used to say that War Z is a scam from the beggining, when it was not even in alpha, however, the game made it to release.

Developers are active, only last week there have been three updates (one patch and two hot fixes).

Even though they made some nice money on selling the game, they are making much more, while supporting it through micro transactions and server rentals, and the demand for those is quite large.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    lol this game is so damn full of hackers without an vip hack you can even kill yourself
    If you wanna enjoy it you can only play at low pop servers max 20 players or you will get aimbottet from 500 meters
    you cant take rare staff with you or you will get aimbottet
    you cant take a lot of guns with you or you will get aimbottet
    you cant run around with nothing or you will get aimbottet
    buy vip hack or you will get aimbottet

The point of the game is actually who has the better hack its aimbot vs aimbot vs no clip vs esp
    Currently aimbot is the quickest way to get banned, and bans are now permanent.