Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey man i can't get my Bordered configuration saddled. I need to open the game and make it bordered before i open hack because when i open hack and click on 4d1 it doesn't makes it bordered . I open 4D1 Make it bordered then close the game open the hack its again Fullscreen it gives me a whooooooooooole lot of trouble can u please help me ?

Thanks
    ESP works but sometimes it crashes and a error with D3D comes. But nice hack!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by anonim93 View Post
    Hey man i can't get my Bordered configuration saddled. I need to open the game and make it bordered before i open hack because when i open hack and click on 4d1 it doesn't makes it bordered . I open 4D1 Make it bordered then close the game open the hack its again Fullscreen it gives me a whooooooooooole lot of trouble can u please help me ?
    This does not work with 4D1. Only the original MW3.

Thanks
    oh k silly me ! xD

Thanks
    still ud ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aTTOMMIK View Post
    still ud ?
    Yes, but I don't when it becomes detected (Might be 5 days from now, you never know).

Use at your own risk
    Last edited by MaxSvett; 02-23-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks
    VAC did update which lead to master131 external esp and aimbot being detectede and just because you make a hack and test it does NOT mean it is undetected because VAC wont ban you instantly it just flags your account for a ban to take place later down the road which is why I am trying to get this site to change their release requirements to a 2 or three week testing period because honestly all the creators are doing is getting a bunch of kids banned and wasting their money. @master131 hit a home run with his .NET External Box ESP and he noted the detection of the hack may of been something as simple of VAC reading the window text in the hack itself perhaps hack makers should be trying to re write his old program after all it went undetected for a whole year.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisproblade For This Useful Post:

Makalon (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    So you meant the hack is detected and nowI get banned, because i use him? ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisproblade View Post
    VAC did update which lead to master131 external esp and aimbot being detectede and just because you make a hack and test it does NOT mean it is undetected because VAC wont ban you instantly it just flags your account for a ban to take place later down the road which is why I am trying to get this site to change their release requirements to a 2 or three week testing period because honestly all the creators are doing is getting a bunch of kids banned and wasting their money. @master131 hit a home run with his .NET External Box ESP and he noted the detection of the hack may of been something as simple of VAC reading the window text in the hack itself perhaps hack makers should be trying to re write his old program after all it went undetected for a whole year.
    You are absolutely right. But external cheats are only detected if they actually know about the cheat. This will go undetected for some time (I have been using this for almost a month and a half before I released it here) but will rapidly get detected.

It's entirely up to the people who decide to use it if they want to take the risk. If you don't want to get banned don't use public cheats, simple.

I bet all it would take to check if the hack is running on your computer would be a call to the FindWindow() function from the User32.dll file and if the handle returned isn't NULL you're pretty much sure that the cheat is running on the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by PirolexHD View Post
    So you meant the hack is detected and nowI get banned, because i use him? ._.
    No, if you stop using the cheat right now I can assure you that you will not get banned. But if you continue to use it you will most certainly get banned at some point.
    Last edited by MaxSvett; 02-23-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks
    How long do you think it will be undected. So Approximate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PirolexHD View Post
    How long do you think it will be undected. So Approximate
    It's impossible to know for sure. It might be over a month or it might be a week or less. You can't know for sure.

If you fear getting banned I suggest you stop using the cheat now.

This applies to everyone, if you fear getting banned stop using this ESP right now
    Last edited by MaxSvett; 02-23-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks
    Ok then I stop it.

Thanks
    @MaxSvett something interesting i noticed before Master131 hack got detected was I got a message from steam asking me to approve of them creating a database of my hard drive for a type of ****** on what games different people were playing so I clicked OK, then it had a button saying scan hard drive now or cancel and I thought....!?!?!?!? hell no cancel and it showed a picture of my documents with the folder of the aim bot in it I think they fooled a bunch of kids into banning themselves just by having a folder saying MW3 cheat, aim bot etc I bet that's how they did it...sneaky scum bags lol but maybe when you add an aim bot you could use master131 entire code and just hide the console text and note in the release to hide the folder or re name it?

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I am going to put all my cheat files in Folder Lock to hide them from Steam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    looks just like Master131's source n crap but tis fine ;D lmbo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Doesn't work for me, the esp boxes are not over the player, but in somewhere in the air. But it's undetected for me, though . Anyways, it's useless for me .

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast